HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

After Watching or Following Leafs vs Moose

Closed Thread

Old
05-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Dar

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dar
It was not an attack persay (although when you go toe to toe with TheMessenger know that his lower digits extend beyond his own two feet), but this Dali Lama talk really has no place on a hockey board. If you want to say Sundin has no passion or the Leafs will not contend without a rebuild then you must back up your theories with arguments formed within this stratosphere. You can reach out with your enlightement in other blunt ways, but laying your pipes on this board will not accomplish these high preachings you speak of. Perhaps you can weed out students on other boards where, as TheMessenger likes to put it the grass may be greener.

Old
05-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Volcanologist
Spark up a Dubas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
It was not an attack persay (although when you go toe to toe with TheMessenger know that his lower digits extend beyond his own two feet), but this Dali Lama talk really has no place on a hockey board. If you want to say Sundin has no passion or the Leafs will not contend without a rebuild then you must back up your theories with arguments formed within this stratosphere. You can reach out with your enlightement in other blunt ways, but laying your pipes on this board will not accomplish these high preachings you speak of. Perhaps you can weed out students on other boards where, as TheMessenger likes to put it the grass may be greener.
Heh.

I'm getting more of a shroomy/acid vibe from bingo, actually.

Old
05-04-2005, 05:52 PM
Rand

I'd like to kindly request we all try to refrain from the insults while your PowerMad Moderators attempt to puzzle out whether this thread is a product of foreign philosophers with a poor grasp of english, insanity or trolls....

Old
05-04-2005, 05:56 PM
bingo_vodun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
Perhaps a little song to sooth your tired mind ..

There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name O

B - I - N - G - O
B - I - N - G - O
B - I - N - G - O

AND Bingo was his name O

Did I get the answer correct ??
messenger or should you learn how to understand some one other then your self, are you that selfish, I at lest meet you half way.

lol and messenger, with your narrow mind you are left sided, only consider it is the right that is indeed right. All I've been trying to say is that the leafs must take a different route to win a cup. UFAs aren't the way.

Okay Translation of my Code, for you to maybe get a clue.

With your narrow mind you are left sided

You are still standing out side of the house. (Still in the wrong room, turn and face west)

Only consider it is the right that is indeed right

I am at the right and in side the house. (Right side of the house)

How real is my code, consider I am sitting in actuality here in the right side of my house compared to the sun. You see all that I say is real, only you don’t know my code, you do not know what is art, or love. The sharing of emotions, as this is the key, not the sharing of feelings, or thoughts as these lead to religion and war. The confusion of the truly language of life.

Consider it is your feelings that may lie, not your emotions, and if a feeling is fails so is the thought that will follow. You are propagating a myth... that we can win a cup with a free agent team.

Old
05-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Habbadasher

Guys, would it be possible to get back to the topic at hand, which was originally a discussion about the prospects of the Leafs prospects (bad pun, sorry)?

Closed Thread