HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

going to Panthers game Dec 5. Ticket Question

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-03-2013, 04:29 PM
  #1
thesawch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
going to Panthers game Dec 5. Ticket Question

Comin down from Canada to check out my jets Vs panthers game dec 5th. I want to get a good tickets at a good price my question is where can I get tixs about an hour or 2 before the game around the arena off a scalper or dealer or am I better to just get them off stub hub.Just wondering as I always here these great stories of really good seats for a nice price just before game time. Thanks in advance.

thesawch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 04:41 PM
  #2
gizmo12688
OTL To The Playoffs
 
gizmo12688's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 6,523
vCash: 500
I've personally never dealt with a scalper for Panthers games so I don't have any stories to tell, but they can usually be found across the street from the arena at the big Sawgrass Mall. Again, can't say how good the deals are.

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 06:16 PM
  #3
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come
 
FlaPnthrsPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,814
vCash: 500
Security has made it more difficult for scalpers near the arena to sell tickets, so my advice would be StubHub. However, if you do prefer to go the scalper route, walk around the parking lots close the arena. That's where they usually are. There's security up and down the walkways leading up the arena which is why they stay further out.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 06:17 PM
  #4
Shockley
Go Cats Go!
 
Shockley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Palm Beach,FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,348
vCash: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
Security has made it more difficult for scalpers near the arena to sell tickets, so my advice would be StubHub. However, if you do prefer to go the scalper route, walk around the parking lots close the arena. That's where they usually are. There's security up and down the walkways leading up the arena which is why they stay further out.
I'd say StubHub too

Shockley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 07:06 PM
  #5
Rats96Yo
Registered User
 
Rats96Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 404
vCash: 500
Technically you cannot sell tickets on arena grounds. So you will see the scalpers at the Mall's lot directly across the street, in front of the movie theater and that street that becomes a pedestrian walk toward the arena. I've never bought from them, so don't know about what kind of deals there are.

Rats96Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 07:28 PM
  #6
IceManCat
A New Era
 
IceManCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Miami
Country: United States
Posts: 2,082
vCash: 500
Stubhub

IceManCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 07:33 PM
  #7
Boooooth10
Registered User
 
Boooooth10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 6,842
vCash: 500
Why chance it and buy a ticket an hour or 2 before the game? Just buy the tickets on stubhub and be done with it.

Boooooth10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 09:09 PM
  #8
BruinsFTW
Registered User
 
BruinsFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,829
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BruinsFTW
Do you guys not have a ticket thread?

I have Panthers Season tickets and was curious if anyone was looking for tickets for any games?

Not the best seats 413 row 16 seats 5/6 but offering good prices. 15-20$ for most games..

BruinsFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 09:11 PM
  #9
BruinsFTW
Registered User
 
BruinsFTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,829
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BruinsFTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesawch View Post
Comin down from Canada to check out my jets Vs panthers game dec 5th. I want to get a good tickets at a good price my question is where can I get tixs about an hour or 2 before the game around the arena off a scalper or dealer or am I better to just get them off stub hub.Just wondering as I always here these great stories of really good seats for a nice price just before game time. Thanks in advance.
Like posted above I have 2 seats row 413, Row 16 (backwall basically sorry not greatest seats) row 5/6. But only looking for 15$ a piece and can make them available for instant download so you can print them out. I'm sure you are probably looking for better seats tho. But if your interested or anyone for any Panthers home game send me a PM.

BruinsFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2013, 09:43 PM
  #10
Rats96Yo
Registered User
 
Rats96Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 404
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastinB's View Post
Do you guys not have a ticket thread?
It's literally a whole 8 threads below this one


Rats96Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2013, 03:28 PM
  #11
thesawch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastinB's View Post
Like posted above I have 2 seats row 413, Row 16 (backwall basically sorry not greatest seats) row 5/6. But only looking for 15$ a piece and can make them available for instant download so you can print them out. I'm sure you are probably looking for better seats tho. But if your interested or anyone for any Panthers home game send me a PM.
Thanks but comin down from Canada I want seats close to the glass behind the net. I guess Stub hub is the way to go. Thanks for all the help

thesawch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.