HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Does this Oilers hoodie exist?

Old
12-30-2013, 09:33 AM
zimnyi77

vCash: 500
Does this Oilers hoodie exist?

Hi all,

I am actually going mad over here and need to have some sort of confirmation? I have always been a fan of the Oilers' logo with the orange lettering and blue oil mark and found this item on shop.nhl.com and its sister site, fanatics.com. http://shop.nhl.com/Edmonton_Oilers_...ig_Logo_Hoodie

On FOUR occasions and even after speaking with customer service, they kept sending me the regular logo one. I have this bizarre theory that this hoodie does not even exist. So, just for my sanity, my question is two fold:

1. Does anyone own this hoodie?

2. Does anyone know a place that would sell something similar with that logo?

Thanks in advance for any contribution.

zimnyi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-30-2013, 04:06 PM
dhawken

I've bought some stuff from fanatics.com and they have it there too. Sometimes the pictures are just wrong, but you could try it.

http://www.fanatics.com/NHL_Edmonton...ig_Logo_Hoodie

dhawken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-31-2013, 01:55 PM
vincent780

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimnyi77 View Post
Hi all,

I am actually going mad over here and need to have some sort of confirmation? I have always been a fan of the Oilers' logo with the orange lettering and blue oil mark and found this item on shop.nhl.com and its sister site, fanatics.com. http://shop.nhl.com/Edmonton_Oilers_...ig_Logo_Hoodie

On FOUR occasions and even after speaking with customer service, they kept sending me the regular logo one. I have this bizarre theory that this hoodie does not even exist. So, just for my sanity, my question is two fold:

1. Does anyone own this hoodie?

2. Does anyone know a place that would sell something similar with that logo?

Thanks in advance for any contribution.
Costco actually had a hoody similar to this for 20 dollars. Same color but the logo was the reg color and it feels like the one on the nhl jerseys just a bit smaller. I doubt they have any left but check it out maybe.

vincent780 is offline   Reply With Quote