HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Detroit- 9 Boston- 0

Closed Thread

Old
09-25-2003, 10:14 AM
NWT Habs Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl
I was there last year in December for the game. Had a great time! Stayed in Marriott Champlain( sp?). Before that I was there when the Habs played the Panthers and stayed in the same hotel and met Pavel Bure and company(have a great picture with Pavel). Montreal is very conviniently located from Massachusetts.. Only 5,5 hours from my house.

I am still thinking about next year ...where to go. I'd love to go to Montreal but I've never been to Ottawa or Toronto(not that I want to pay their scalper's prices).

Btw I've never eaten Vachon cakes? Are they any good?
Toronto games are a pain because there are so few tickets ever available, and they are quite expensive compared to the other Canadian cities.

Ottawa is fun, as the team is so entertaining to watch and tickets are a lot easier to come by during the regular season. The only knock is that the rink is a fair drive from downtown (expensive cab, about 1 hr on the bus) and the traffic when the game gets out is nasty.

Montreal fans are quite lucky in that you can step out the Phone Booth and be minutes away from the action!!

Old
09-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Anksun

Send a message via ICQ to Anksun
Well, if you gonna comes strictly for hockey, ottawa and toronto will be ok.

But those Cities are soooooo boring it's not even funny to talk about it...

Old
09-25-2003, 01:26 PM
Wildcat

A note from the game.. After allowing 7 goals on 30 shots Potvin pulled himself from the game at 10:14 in the second period. Upon arriving at the bench he walked past Mike Sullivan, both angrily glaring at each other. He then proceeded to walk back past Sullivan towards Harry Sinden, who happened to be sitting right behind the Bruins bench. He muttered something to Sinden then took a seat. Sources say Potvin said, “I played my last game as a Bruin”.

Could we expect a trade to the Avalanche soon? :p

Old
09-25-2003, 01:43 PM
Top Corner2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
I took the trouble of looking at the Boston board. Guess what? The Bruins fans took the loss in good humor, unlike the whiners and headless chickens here who call for the firing of Julien or Gainey making immediate trades or having the team tank to get Ovechkin.

WELL SAID!!!

Closed Thread