HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

HFNHL Hurricanes fire Sacco

Old
04-29-2013, 09:51 AM
Lord Stanley
Revoluccion Leader

vCash: 500
HFNHL Hurricanes fire Sacco

This morning the Carolina Hurricanes have fired head coach Joe Sacco. Many believe that the move should have been done much earlier in the year after the team struggled out of the gate, and the struggles still continue.

"I wanted to give Joe the entire season. He coached this team to game 7 of the Stanley cup finals last year. We talked last night and decided that it would be best for the team to get a new guy in now. Let the team and the new coach get a feel for each other before a new season begins." said GM Lemoine.

Lemoine confirmed that Mike Yeo would be taking over the head coaching duties for the Hurricanes.

"I believe in Mike. I think moving forward he's the guy for the job, he's young and hungry. Starting next year and moving forward we are going to have a lot of young hungry hockey players in the lineup. They'll be able to relate and communicate well each other. With a young club I think the players need a guy that they can work together with, somebody that knows what they are going through." comments the GM.

Lord Stanley is offline   Reply With Quote