HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Last Minute Playoff Pool

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-26-2013, 09:33 PM
  #101
GoSensGo765
BELIEVE!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,651
vCash: 500
Whatever, I'm over this. You guys are entitled to your opinion and I'll stick to mine and say that I deserved a better fate. I also still think I had the best team and a miscalculation or not actually getting the gift card does not change that.

Moz, as I said I have nothing against you. I bet that if this happened to someone else and I saw it all go down I would be cracking up and find it hilarious too. The bottom line is that this is MY fault and the whole thing was avoidable. Had I taken this pool a little more seriously (and maybe known we were playing for something) maybe just maybe I would have gone over my numbers a little more closely. I guess that is what I am really frustrated about, and I apologize for losing my cool.

What has happened still doesn't change the fact that this was a fun pool and I did enjoy it. I look forward to making up for this unfortunate incident in a pool next season.

Let's get excited for what should be a fun off-season. Eat a biscuit for me Moz!

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2013, 09:35 PM
  #102
Benjamin
Chub n' Tuck
 
Benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: /
Posts: 28,181
vCash: 133
I'd have the best team too, if i was over 250.

Benjamin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2013, 10:15 PM
  #103
The Waffler
Registered Offender
 
The Waffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,944
vCash: 500
Really what it all comes down to is that, intentional or not intentional, Spezza19 cheated in this particular pool. There was a rule that everybody obliged by, except you. That's the bottom line. You lost. You have no bragging rights and most importantly, no Red Lobster gift card, thus no free meal. Not that you deserve it anyways, you did not have the best team.

For real though. What makes you think that what you did is justifiable? You were drunk when you made the team? You would have switched your two worst players for two other players? You run 2 other leagues? Those excuses are just bad. How do we know you didn't put those players on your team intentionally? How do we know you were drunk that night? We don't. The fact that you make all of these ridiculous claims afterwards makes me feel like you're doing too little too late. A cheater is also a liar. So if you did indeed cheat, then what's stopping you from lying? There's no way of knowing.

You're antics have ruined the integrity of this pool and at this point all you are concerned about is ******** on Moz's parade (Who didn't break the rules). You are being ridiculous.

I hope to never participate in a pool with you ever again.

The Waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2013, 10:39 PM
  #104
Benjamin
Chub n' Tuck
 
Benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: /
Posts: 28,181
vCash: 133
I pray your Stomach's soul forever suffers in a biscuitless world.

Benjamin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2013, 11:13 PM
  #105
GoSensGo765
BELIEVE!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waffler View Post
Really what it all comes down to is that, intentional or not intentional, Spezza19 cheated in this particular pool. There was a rule that everybody obliged by, except you. That's the bottom line. You lost. You have no bragging rights and most importantly, no Red Lobster gift card, thus no free meal. Not that you deserve it anyways, you did not have the best team.

For real though. What makes you think that what you did is justifiable? You were drunk when you made the team? You would have switched your two worst players for two other players? You run 2 other leagues? Those excuses are just bad. How do we know you didn't put those players on your team intentionally? How do we know you were drunk that night? We don't. The fact that you make all of these ridiculous claims afterwards makes me feel like you're doing too little too late. A cheater is also a liar. So if you did indeed cheat, then what's stopping you from lying? There's no way of knowing.

You're antics have ruined the integrity of this pool and at this point all you are concerned about is ******** on Moz's parade (Who didn't break the rules). You are being ridiculous.

I hope to never participate in a pool with you ever again.

Lol! This was already over with. Your post was completely unnecessary, but thanks so much for your two cents. I apologized for losing my cool and said it was nobody's fault but my own. But I stick by my reasoning..

I'm not a cheater, I'm not a liar so shut up with that crap.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 12:55 AM
  #106
The Waffler
Registered Offender
 
The Waffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,944
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Lol! This was already over with. Your post was completely unnecessary, but thanks so much for your two cents. I apologized for losing my cool and said it was nobody's fault but my own. But I stick by my reasoning..

I'm not a cheater, I'm not a liar so shut up with that crap.
Not like anything I was going to say would change your mind so I may as well get some things off my chest.

but prove it.

The Waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 01:45 PM
  #107
GoSensGo765
BELIEVE!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waffler View Post
Not like anything I was going to say would change your mind so I may as well get some things off my chest.

but prove it.
Wish I could, but how exactly do you suggest I prove it?

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 02:42 PM
  #108
Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: EDMONTON
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,510
vCash: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Wish I could, but how exactly do you suggest I prove it?
Lie Detector Test.

Manked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 02:43 PM
  #109
The Waffler
Registered Offender
 
The Waffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,944
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Wish I could, but how exactly do you suggest I prove it?
Exactly. Should have thought of that before you cheated.

The Waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 02:49 PM
  #110
Manked
Ooh to be a Gooner
 
Manked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: EDMONTON
Country: Canada
Posts: 19,510
vCash: 535
I must say as an outsider, this is ****ing hilarious.

michaeleatingpopcorn.gif

Manked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 05:28 PM
  #111
GoSensGo765
BELIEVE!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waffler View Post
Exactly. Should have thought of that before you cheated.
****, I didn't cheat.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 08:48 AM
  #112
Indrew
Registered User
 
Indrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,267
vCash: 500
None of this matters anyways... the website has completed the final playoff update and it turns out I won.

So let's all keep on keeping on, shall we?

Indrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 05:49 PM
  #113
GoSensGo765
BELIEVE!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,651
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy on the Road View Post
None of this matters anyways... the website has completed the final playoff update and it turns out I won.

So let's all keep on keeping on, shall we?
You actually wasted your time adding all those players to your team just so you can see yourself at the top of the standings?? Wow

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:33 PM
  #114
moz
Gute Post
 
moz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: England
Posts: 7,181
vCash: 500
IDK, someone spent 6+ hours the other night typing essays about a fake Red Lobster gift card, so who's the real winner, here?

All of us. We're all winners.

__________________
No longer valid
moz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:43 PM
  #115
SenzZen
Cool Keith
 
SenzZen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,918
vCash: 500
Last minute pool?!

Can I get in on this?

SenzZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:51 PM
  #116
take a peek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 448
vCash: 500
this is some quality stuff here....hahahaha, mister spezza19 you are my favourite

take a peek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 07:31 PM
  #117
The Waffler
Registered Offender
 
The Waffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Planet Earth
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,944
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
IDK, someone spent 6+ hours the other night typing essays about a fake Red Lobster gift card, so who's the real winner, here?

All of us. We're all winners.
Except Spezza19. He in fact, lost.

The Waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 07:43 PM
  #118
Benjamin
Chub n' Tuck
 
Benjamin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: /
Posts: 28,181
vCash: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenzZen View Post
Last minute pool?!

Can I get in on this?
Depends... do you know how to use a calculator?

Benjamin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 08:22 PM
  #119
SenzZen
Cool Keith
 
SenzZen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,918
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny FTW View Post
Depends... do you know how to use a calculator?
Only when I drink.

A lot.

SenzZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 10:57 PM
  #120
Anaxagoras
Futbol Fan
 
Anaxagoras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: BC
Posts: 1,911
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny FTW View Post
Depends... do you know how to use a calculator?
No, but I do run two other leagues.

Anaxagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 04:04 PM
  #121
NyQuil
Neon NyQuil
 
NyQuil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 50,684
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny FTW View Post
Depends... do you know how to use a calculator?
No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

NyQuil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.