HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prediction for MacArthur

Closed Thread

Old
05-02-2005, 08:31 PM
eyeisnikk

vCash: 500
Prediction for MacArthur

New that MacArthur is signed to a ATC, what do you think he will do?

A) Nothing... like the Rest of the ATCs we've signed

or

B) Meet our expectations of filling a uniform and contribution here and there.

or

C)Help jumpstart our offence, and help us deliver the cup

or

D) Doesn't really matter. Hes our prospect and if we were going to sign someone let it be our prospect. THis will be a great opportunity for him and to see what he is made of.

Old
05-02-2005, 09:46 PM
sabrefan27

I'm not sure he'll even play unless there are injuries. If he does, my bet is it's in a limited role on the 4th line.

Old
05-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Rhett4
KALETA REBORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrefan27
I'm not sure he'll even play unless there are injuries. If he does, my bet is it's in a limited role on the 4th line.
If Ryan doesn't return, I bet he'd play in place of a guy like Kinnie.

Vanek-Taylor-Novotny
MacArthur-Roy-Milley
Paille-Gaustad-Thorburn
McMorrow-Peters-Barto

Something like that looks good to me. And yes, I'd rather have an unproven player like Clark on the 2nd line that Milan Bartovic.

Old
05-02-2005, 09:57 PM
sabrefan27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhett4
If Ryan doesn't return, I bet he'd play in place of a guy like Kinnie.

Vanek-Taylor-Novotny
MacArthur-Roy-Milley
Paille-Gaustad-Thorburn
McMorrow-Peters-Barto

Something like that looks good to me. And yes, I'd rather have an unproven player like Clark on the 2nd line that Milan Bartovic.
So would I.

Ryan was interviewed on the news and said he was ready to go. So I'm betting him and Thorburn will be in the lineup on Wednesday. There is speculation of a groin injury to Vanek, which would be devastating. But I won't put too much into it unless it's reported he's out, which I doubt he is. But without injuries the only way I can see him getting in is over McMorrow or Peters. Probably to shake the team up if things don't go well this series.

Old
05-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Rhett4
KALETA REBORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrefan27
So would I.

Ryan was interviewed on the news and said he was ready to go. So I'm betting him and Thorburn will be in the lineup on Wednesday. There is speculation of a groin injury to Vanek, which would be devastating. But I won't put too much into it unless it's reported he's out, which I doubt he is. But without injuries the only way I can see him getting in is over McMorrow or Peters. Probably to shake the team up if things don't go well this series.
Good to hear Ryan is ready to go, and I read the speculation at the 'Merks board about Vanek. Almost gave me a heart attack at first.

I'd love to see MacArthur get a shot, but I think Peters and McMorrow are vital if the series gets nasty. McMorrow is useless as a player, but sometimes the intent to injure heats up. Still, if the series is going calmly, MacArthur would be a perfect insert. He's also great insurance.

This is the healthiest the team has been in quite some time, and even without JPom, the roster's looking pretty nice. I hope they pick up from last series.

Closed Thread