HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

ECQF G1: (4)Boston Bruins v (5)Toronto Maple Leafs - 5/1/13 7P ET - NESN CNBC CBC RDS

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-30-2013, 08:39 PM
  #76
Artemis
Took the red pill
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: United States
Posts: 20,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpata View Post
I get your point. You're just mad I didn't agree with it so you made a petty remark.
I don't give two hoots if you agree or not. The point obviously flew way over your head or you wouldn't have responded as you did, which, as noted, was unsurprising.

Artemis is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:39 PM
  #77
patty59
***************
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
i checked box scores on espn and no officials are listed. who are reffing tonights games?
Peel and Meier

patty59 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:40 PM
  #78
Chieftans22*
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 4,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didact View Post
hey y'all, I'm making the GDT for the Leafs. Do you guys know the lineup for you guys? I tried reading the lineup in the OP but it's hard to read. lol
Safest to assume these lines:

Marchand - Bergeron - Seguin
Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Jagr - Kelly - Daugavins
Paille - Campbell - Thornton

Seidenberg - Chara
Boychuck - Ference
McQuaid - Redden

Chieftans22* is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:41 PM
  #79
patty59
***************
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
I really hope the Bruins can find the emotional energy they are going to need to win this series.

This is going to be extremely physical. Get ready to hate Leo Komarov.
They won't have much of a choice, at least I hope anyway. I would hope they have enough pride to push.

patty59 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:41 PM
  #80
Artemis
Took the red pill
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: United States
Posts: 20,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didact View Post
hey y'all, I'm making the GDT for the Leafs. Do you guys know the lineup for you guys? I tried reading the lineup in the OP but it's hard to read. lol
It won't be announced until tomorrow, per Claude Julien.

Artemis is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:43 PM
  #81
patty59
***************
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Do you think Jagr believes he's too good to play on a line with Chris Kelly?

I have no idea what the lines will be; I'm not sitting in on coaches' meetings. But if Jagr thinks Kelly is beneath him I wouldn't want him on the Bruins. Thankfully I doubt that's the case, because as I said, from everything I've seen and heard, Kelly is highly respected by his peers.

And yes, that absurd rant deserved a a million times over.
The fact that the Bruins are less than 24 hours away from G1 of the playoffs and no one knows what the lines will be is a little unsetting, to me anyways. He should have had this **** sorted in the previous 48 games.

patty59 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:44 PM
  #82
robert terwilliger
the bart, the
 
robert terwilliger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: sw florida
Country: United States
Posts: 22,805
vCash: 500
i'll admit that i'm not completely familiar with hockey rostering rules.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2012030151

how do the blackhawks have 16 scratches for tonight's game.

robert terwilliger is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:45 PM
  #83
Pie O My
Registered User
 
Pie O My's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shawmut Center
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didact View Post
hey y'all, I'm making the GDT for the Leafs. Do you guys know the lineup for you guys? I tried reading the lineup in the OP but it's hard to read. lol
based on all the gnashing of teeth in this thread it appears Jagr will be lined up with Pandolfo and Bobby Robins.

Pie O My is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:46 PM
  #84
Artemis
Took the red pill
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: United States
Posts: 20,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert terwilliger View Post
i'll admit that i'm not completely familiar with hockey rostering rules.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2012030151

how do the blackhawks have 16 scratches for tonight's game.
Their AHL team didn't make the playoffs, so they have a boatload of Black Aces.

Artemis is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:46 PM
  #85
patty59
***************
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert terwilliger View Post
i'll admit that i'm not completely familiar with hockey rostering rules.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2012030151

how do the blackhawks have 16 scratches for tonight's game.
Since there is no roster limit currently they can carry as many players as they want. Since Rockford isn't in the playoffs they have a lot

patty59 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:47 PM
  #86
robert terwilliger
the bart, the
 
robert terwilliger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: sw florida
Country: United States
Posts: 22,805
vCash: 500
aha.

that's pretty crazy.

robert terwilliger is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:47 PM
  #87
Artemis
Took the red pill
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: United States
Posts: 20,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
based on all the gnashing of teeth in this thread it appears Jagr will be lined up with Pandolfo and Bobby Robins.
Well played.

Artemis is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:51 PM
  #88
duckchobbins
Registered User
 
duckchobbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,323
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patty59 View Post
The fact that the Bruins are less than 24 hours away from G1 of the playoffs and no one knows what the lines will be is a little unsetting, to me anyways. He should have had this **** sorted in the previous 48 games.
Totally agree. I said this yesterday too, or maybe it was Sunday. Either way there definitely hasn't been enough time given to get solid lines working, and I don't like it.

duckchobbins is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:53 PM
  #89
Pie O My
Registered User
 
Pie O My's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shawmut Center
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,770
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patty59 View Post
The fact that the Bruins are less than 24 hours away from G1 of the playoffs and no one knows what the lines will be is a little unsetting, to me anyways. He should have had this **** sorted in the previous 48 games.
during the cup run CJ started getting all palsy with b. Belichik. Just sayin'.

Pie O My is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:57 PM
  #90
Bruwinz37
Registered User
 
Bruwinz37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 27,409
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patty59 View Post
The fact that the Bruins are less than 24 hours away from G1 of the playoffs and no one knows what the lines will be is a little unsetting, to me anyways. He should have had this **** sorted in the previous 48 games.
Patty...didnt you listen to Artemis. She said Claude isnt god damn ready to announce it yet and when he is we will know it. Until then there is absolutely NO talking about it or doubting it. I really hope she doesnt have to explain it to us dummies again...she is a saint for putting up with us.

Bruwinz37 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 08:58 PM
  #91
Pie O My
Registered User
 
Pie O My's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shawmut Center
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,770
vCash: 500
this is kinda/sorta interesting....

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/v2/ext/Tor...FULL_Final.pdf

Plus there is this. Director of Pro Scouting - Steve Kasper

Cam Neely in pre game 1 speech to troops, "This time it's personal!!"

Pie O My is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:00 PM
  #92
since76
Registered User
 
since76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,586
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Do you think Jagr believes he's too good to play on a line with Chris Kelly?

I have no idea what the lines will be; I'm not sitting in on coaches' meetings. But if Jagr thinks Kelly is beneath him I wouldn't want him on the Bruins. Thankfully I doubt that's the case, because as I said, from everything I've seen and heard, Kelly is highly respected by his peers.

And yes, that absurd rant deserved a a million times over.
what the ****** JAGR evaluation of Kelly have to do with stupid lines of Clode ?
and what the ****** how teammate appreciate kelly have to do with his place on the line of jagr ?
Kelly is an important player and good teammate but
THAT have nothing to do with clode stupid use of Jagr and lines
Jagr dont think he is too good for kelly, ALL world, know that, god and devil know that, except one silly ugly thing named clode
that is absurd , triple

since76 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:01 PM
  #93
Mpasta
Registered User
 
Mpasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,999
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
Patty...didnt you listen to Artemis. She said Claude isnt god damn ready to announce it yet and when he is we will know it. Until then there is absolutely NO talking about it or doubting it. I really hope she doesnt have to explain it to us dummies again...she is a saint for putting up with us.
Riot!


People thinking that Claude doesn't know what the lines will be yet are wrong.

Mpasta is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:03 PM
  #94
since76
Registered User
 
since76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,586
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpata View Post
What's funny is that you think Jagr shouldn't think he is above Kelly. If he didn't think that, he would be an idiot.
so true ))))))))))))))))

since76 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:04 PM
  #95
patty59
***************
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
Patty...didnt you listen to Artemis. She said Claude isnt god damn ready to announce it yet and when he is we will know it. Until then there is absolutely NO talking about it or doubting it. I really hope she doesnt have to explain it to us dummies again...she is a saint for putting up with us.
How foolish of me..

But really, if Claude practiced with Daugavins on the 3rd line to fool Toronto then he's an idiot.

patty59 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:06 PM
  #96
patty59
***************
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lethbridge, Alberta
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,734
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpata View Post
Riot!


People thinking that Claude doesn't know what the lines will be yet are wrong.
I'd be surprised if they aren't the same lines as the ones today.

patty59 is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:08 PM
  #97
Mpasta
Registered User
 
Mpasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,999
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by patty59 View Post
I'd be surprised if they aren't the same lines as the ones today.
He has known what the lines will be for weeks now barring injury.

Mpasta is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:09 PM
  #98
Alicat
City of Champions!
 
Alicat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Titletown
Country: United States
Posts: 27,917
vCash: 500
Peverley should be in over Daugavins.

__________________
Do you believe in miracles?!

I am Boston Strong
6.15.11
4.15.13
2.1.15
2.5.17

Alicat is offline  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:10 PM
  #99
Dr Quincy
Registered User
 
Dr Quincy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 19,716
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
Patty...didnt you listen to Artemis. She said Claude isnt god damn ready to announce it yet and when he is we will know it. Until then there is absolutely NO talking about it or doubting it. I really hope she doesnt have to explain it to us dummies again...she is a saint for putting up with us.
Can't question the lines now because we don't know what they are, and after we find out what they are we can't question them because Claude knows more than we do and I'm sure he must have his reasons.

In other words, some posters don't want you to question anything.

Dr Quincy is online now  
Old
04-30-2013, 09:13 PM
  #100
Mpasta
Registered User
 
Mpasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,999
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Quincy View Post
Can't question the lines now because we don't know what they are, and after we find out what they are we can't question them because Claude knows more than we do and I'm sure he must have his reasons.

In other words, some posters don't want you to question anything.

Message boards are made solely for facts. Opinions are not wanted unless they are all agreed upon.

I don't think Jagr should be on the 3rd line with Kelly but if it works, I'll eat crow.

Mpasta is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.