HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Nikita Nikitin

Old
04-30-2013, 05:08 PM
jameswrjobe53

vCash: 500
Nikita Nikitin

Nikita Nikitin. I want him. For the name. Id trade a 7th round pick to swap names with one of our players.

But genuinely would like to know his value.

jameswrjobe53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 07:28 PM
Aceonfire
Connor McOiler

I made a thread about it before. Most Columbus fans were not interested in trading a young puck moving D. He is underrated though. On a Canadian team he would be way more well known.

Aceonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Ludicrous Speed

I don't really know what his value would be. I think he's the most trade-able player on our blueline, but I highly doubt they would deal him by himself – more likely he'd be used as a sweetener at the draft to move up or package with our firsts for a forward. I think he may have overachieved in '11-12 and he was pretty bad for the first month or two of this year, but he's versatile and he can play top 4 minutes.

Ludicrous Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 10:57 PM
kihei

vCash: 5190
His name sounds like a tongue-twister. Say it five times fast. I can't think of a team that flies under the radar anywhere close to the way that Columbus does, so I confess complete ignorance. The name alone would seem worth a 2nd round draft choice, and if he is potentially a top four defensive defenseman, that's just what we are looking for here in Toronto.

kihei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 11:04 PM
Rolen
setoguchi sucks

I don't know if Columbus would want to trade him, him with Tyutin has been a fantastic pairing for awhile now. And he's young.

Rolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 11:11 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolen View Post
I don't know if Columbus would want to trade him, him with Tyutin has been a fantastic pairing for awhile now. And he's young.
He and Tyutin were a great pairing last year, but they actually didn't play much together after the beginning of the season this year. He was playing poorly and got injured and I believe they didn't play together regularly after the injury. Dalton Prout is the real hero this year. Nikitin was paired with him when he came back and Prout settled his game down. He really does need the right partner to be effective.

Ludicrous Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 11:18 PM
CBJWennberg41
Me when I watch CBJ

Young top 6 forward for a young puck mover. Little interest in moving Nikitin, but will move for the right price, which I already stated.

CBJWennberg41 is offline   Reply With Quote