HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

english stars fan's 2013 mock v1.0 (first 14)

Old
05-02-2013, 11:04 AM
English stars fan

vCash: 500
english stars fan's 2013 mock v1.0 (first 14)

Hi all, this is my first mock draft for this year. Feedback and constructive criticism is welcome!

- D Seth Jones. Avs take the hometown boy they hope will be EJ's partner for years to come.

- C Nathan MacKinnon. Florida takes the BPA allowing Huberdeau to make the move back to wing. Will form a deadly pairing in the SE for years.

- LW/C Jonathan Drouin. Tampa takes the BPA and finds an instant replacement for when St. Louis hangs up his skates.

- C Sasha Barkov. The preds use a rare trip to the top of the draft to acquire one of the highest ceiling forward prospects for years. The elite forward talent they really need.

- C Sean Monahan. The Canes take the very solid, capable centerman who gives them crazy depth down the middle.

- C Elias Lindholm. Without much depth in their prospect pool the Flames take a guy they hope will form a deadly duo with Baertschi.

- LW Valeri Nichushkin. Looking to get bigger up front and help on the back end it's a tough call for the Oilers. The prospect of Nichushkin making room for their skill forwards is too much to pass on though.

- D Darnell Nurse. With the hope of getting tougher on the backend the Sabres draft the big, bruising Dman from the O.

- LW/C Hunter Shinkaruk. Lacking high-end talent in the forward group, the Devils take one of the biggest offensive forces in the draft.

- D Rasmus Ristolainen. Though not a position of need, the Stars are more than happy to add the mobile Finnish puck-mover to their growing ranks of D-prospects.

- D Nikita Zadorov. A team looking for defensive help, the Flyers take Zadorov rather than drafting out of the W. The bulky but very intelligent Zadorov could prove to be a long-term fixture on their blueline.

- C Curtis Lazar. Looking for offensive help, the desert dogs take Lazar, a very solid centre prospect from Edmonton.

- C/LW Max Domi. Though not known for taking small players early, the Jets see incredible offensive potential and great compete level in Domi.

- C Alex Wennberg. Looking for someone with high-level playmaking skill, the BJ's take this very quick, slippery, smooth-skating center who also makes his linemates look better as well.

English stars fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2013, 04:33 PM
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks

vCash: 691
Wow, this is extremely good. Wouldn't be surprised if it played out just like this.

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2013, 05:01 PM
Patmac40
BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME

vCash: 500
Pretty much how I see it going. Looks good.

Patmac40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-02-2013, 05:28 PM
BarDownBobo

vCash: 733
Worst case scenario for Edm missing on both Lindholm and Monahan, but it is very solid and I could totally see this happening.

BarDownBobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2013, 10:10 AM
ZeroPT
Jan0ary

vCash: 416
I dont like nurse at 8, however I do think that the winnipeg,Pheonix and flames picks are perfect

ZeroPT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Vankiller Whale
Spread the love

vCash: 1212
Solid mock. Only thing I'd change is Nurse/Nichushkin.

I don't think the Oilers will take another forward with a top-10 pick this year.

Vankiller Whale is online now   Reply With Quote