HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > GM Games and HF Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
GM Games and HF Leagues All GM Games and Fantasy League drafts and discussion go here.

Water Knight GM Game v2.0-Sign Up+ Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-17-2013, 11:58 PM
  #576
CoachBadkitten
Matt Hunwick
 
CoachBadkitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colorado
Country: United States
Posts: 4,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilina View Post
If NYR match can we offer on him again? Sorry don't know enough about FA.
If NYR match, then he is on NYR.

CoachBadkitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:24 AM
  #577
BoldNewLettuce
Esquire
 
BoldNewLettuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,595
vCash: 50
The services of warrior mike brown otb

BoldNewLettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:26 AM
  #578
Water Knight
Registered User
 
Water Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilina View Post
If NYR match can we offer on him again? Sorry don't know enough about FA.
nope. He is an RFA, so the rangers have the option to match.

Water Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:51 AM
  #579
virothepyro
#lydia2012
 
virothepyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,380
vCash: 500


That is all for this post, oh did i mention


virothepyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 01:53 AM
  #580
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilina View Post


Confirm, we like the grit Corrado brings to our d corps.
You are on watch/I will review your trades. You have made some terrible ones.

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 03:26 AM
  #581
JayP812
The Team of Tomorrow
 
JayP812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bay Area
Country: United States
Posts: 6,131
vCash: 500
Nabby comes home!





The San Jose Sharks are excited to announce the signing of Evgeni Nabokov to a two year contract worth $1,500,000 per year.

The all-time leader in virtually every franchise record will finish out his career with the team he spent 10 years with.

JayP812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 07:46 AM
  #582
hlaverty06
Registered User
 
hlaverty06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ all day
Country: United States
Posts: 7,281
vCash: 500
Sorry everyone, had a real busy night last night

still looking to talk trade! Looking for D

hlaverty06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 07:56 AM
  #583
hlaverty06
Registered User
 
hlaverty06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ all day
Country: United States
Posts: 7,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilina View Post
If NYR match can we offer on him again? Sorry don't know enough about FA.
No, then he signs with NYR if they match

hlaverty06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 08:41 AM
  #584
Gaborikthebeast
THE CLAW
 
Gaborikthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,457
vCash: 500


BJ Crombeen
Dana Tyrell
Henrik Tallinder
are avalible for cheap


Eric Brewer
Sami Salo
Mattias Ohlund
Ryan Malone
Devan Dubnyk
Will cost a decent amount


Vinny Lecavlier
Matt Carle
Will be a relatively expensive price


Last edited by Gaborikthebeast: 05-18-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Gaborikthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 09:52 AM
  #585
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,362
vCash: 500
http://us14.***********/37997276445733


JOIN

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:03 PM
  #586
Aela*
#MeatisMurder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,672
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Aela*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
You are on watch/I will review your trades. You have made some terrible ones.
If they're so terrible veto them? None of my trades have been veto'd. Let's just be honest here and say you're 'watching' me because of the Karlsson trade.

Aela* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:05 PM
  #587
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,362
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilina View Post
If they're so terrible veto them? None of my trades have been veto'd. Let's just be honest here and say you're 'watching' me because of the Karlsson trade.
But that trade with Cowen was just bad....

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:24 PM
  #588
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilina View Post
If they're so terrible veto them? None of my trades have been veto'd. Let's just be honest here and say you're 'watching' me because of the Karlsson trade.
You want to be honest? I will be honest, because I have no problem with telling people the truth. You have made some awful, awful trades. You basically gave up Cowen for lottery tickets, you traded on of the best d-men in the league and one of your other best players for two, IMO, downgrades, one vastly significant downgrade (Karlsson to Voynov). And the reason I have not vetoed is because I do not veto, unless I have to (Ala, NTC not being waived).

I am not afraid to tell you that you have been really bad. And made some really bad trades in the last game.

There. I was honest.

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:31 PM
  #589
Aela*
#MeatisMurder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,672
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Aela*
Quote:
Originally Posted by HankTheTankYoLo View Post
But that trade with Cowen was just bad....
If you say so. Corrado is a decent two way player, shutdown d, physical replacement whose a lot nastier and Labate gives huge size and two way play to our center pool. Whether or not it's bad really doesn't matter to the organization anyways since even were this game a continuing one our roster is 90% guys who are young and will only improve, not to mention we have enough cap space to sign most, if not all of them back.

Aela* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:32 PM
  #590
BoldNewLettuce
Esquire
 
BoldNewLettuce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,595
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
You want to be honest? I will be honest, because I have no problem with telling people the truth. You have made some awful, awful trades. You basically gave up Cowen for lottery tickets, you traded on of the best d-men in the league and one of your other best players for two, IMO, downgrades, one vastly significant downgrade (Karlsson to Voynov). And the reason I have not vetoed is because I do not veto, unless I have to (Ala, NTC not being waived).

I am not afraid to tell you that you have been really bad. And made some really bad trades in the last game.

There. I was honest.
The trade was for Dustin Brown...good job not mentioning that.

BoldNewLettuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 12:40 PM
  #591
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,362
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilina View Post
If you say so. Corrado is a decent two way player, shutdown d, physical replacement whose a lot nastier and Labate gives huge size and two way play to our center pool. Whether or not it's bad really doesn't matter to the organization anyways since even were this game a continuing one our roster is 90% guys who are young and will only improve, not to mention we have enough cap space to sign most, if not all of them back.
what are u even building? Contend? Rebuild?

i dont see how trade these 2 for Cowen gets u anything of that...

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 01:18 PM
  #592
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Knight View Post
I'm back. Thanks to Dong, KLLR, and everybody who helped to keep the GM game alive while I was dealing with real life stuff. I'm now the assistant gm to Dong on the Panthers.
And you can be the main commish again

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 01:18 PM
  #593
The Produce Man
Master of Puppets
 
The Produce Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 500
FREE AGENT ANNOUNCEMENT


The Vancouver Canucks officially welcome Derek Stepan to the organization. Stepan agreed to sign a 2 year offer sheet worth $5.7 million a season yesterday afternoon. The New York Rangers have chosen not to match the offer allowing Stepan to join the Canucks. As a result, The Rangers will receive Vancouver's 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft picks in 2014.


We felt comfortable with sacrificing our 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the draft as we, through trades, have an additional 1st and 3rd round selection in the draft. We have also acquired several recent top 10 draft picks, so our prospect pool certainly isn't lacking in talent or depth.

The Produce Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 02:04 PM
  #594
Aela*
#MeatisMurder
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,672
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Aela*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KesselLooksLikeRadar View Post
You want to be honest? I will be honest, because I have no problem with telling people the truth. You have made some awful, awful trades. You basically gave up Cowen for lottery tickets, you traded on of the best d-men in the league and one of your other best players for two, IMO, downgrades, one vastly significant downgrade (Karlsson to Voynov). And the reason I have not vetoed is because I do not veto, unless I have to (Ala, NTC not being waived).

I am not afraid to tell you that you have been really bad. And made some really bad trades in the last game.

There. I was honest.
Fair enough. At least thanks for being honest lol.

No doubt Karlsson to Voynov is a huge downgrade, but the trade vastly improved my defense imo.

With Karlsson:

Karlsson - Gonchar
Phillips - Methot
Gryba - Cowen/Wiercioch

Without Karlsson

Gonchar - Phillips
Methot - Voynov
Muzzin - Wiercioch

Sure we lose out on Karlsson`s offense but Gonchar, Voynov, Muzzin, Wiercioch can all score points and it vastly improves our depth. I personally also prefer having 1 OFF 1 DEF D on each pairing.

I personally believe Brown is a better player than Michalek as well. They have similar PPG stats at the NHL level, and Brown is more consistent and brings more to the physical and defensive side of the table.

So basically:

Karlsson - Voynov, Muzzin, Toffoli, 2nd
Michalek and Smith - Brown

That is, at least, what I considered the trade as when I made it.

Probably I just love the pieces I got too much. Whatever.

Aela* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 02:20 PM
  #595
The Produce Man
Master of Puppets
 
The Produce Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,134
vCash: 500
TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: VAN-NJD



C - Elias Lindholm
D - David Musil
D - Ville Pokka
G - Scott Wedgewood
G - Johan Hedberg
NJ 2nd 2014



D - Jason Garrison (25% salary retained)


Sad to see Garybomb leave, but we are very happy with the return. Elias Lindholm was a top 10 pick in a deep draft for a reason. He has sky-high potential. Musil and Pokka add to our very strong defense. Wedgewood adds another quality goaltender to the system. Hedberg was a cap dump, but will be a nice back up for Cory Schneider. We have also now replaced the 1st, 2nd and 3rd that we lost in the Stepan offer sheet.


Last edited by The Produce Man: 05-18-2013 at 02:44 PM.
The Produce Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 03:26 PM
  #596
LatvianTwist
Global Moderator
 
LatvianTwist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Houston
Country: Tibet
Posts: 18,532
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Produce Man View Post
TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: VAN-NJD



C - Elias Lindholm
D - David Musil
D - Ville Pokka
G - Scott Wedgewood
G - Johan Hedberg
NJ 2nd 2014



D - Jason Garrison (25% salary retained)


Sad to see Garybomb leave, but we are very happy with the return. Elias Lindholm was a top 10 pick in a deep draft for a reason. He has sky-high potential. Musil and Pokka add to our very strong defense. Wedgewood adds another quality goaltender to the system. Hedberg was a cap dump, but will be a nice back up for Cory Schneider. We have also now replaced the 1st, 2nd and 3rd that we lost in the Stepan offer sheet.
WHO THE **** ADDED SO MUCH TO LINDHOLM FOR JASON ****ING GARRISON

p

LatvianTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 03:29 PM
  #597
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,362
vCash: 500
trade



Vincent Lecavalier 25 %retained



Mark Macmillan
Gabriel Dumont
Joonas Nattinen
Darren Dietz
Steve Quailer
Martin Hanzal
Blake Geoffrion
Magnus Nygren

YOLO ALL THE SPECS IS GONE BUT WE GOT A GOOD C

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 03:29 PM
  #598
CoachBadkitten
Matt Hunwick
 
CoachBadkitten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colorado
Country: United States
Posts: 4,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Produce Man View Post
TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT: VAN-NJD



C - Elias Lindholm
D - David Musil
D - Ville Pokka
G - Scott Wedgewood
G - Johan Hedberg
NJ 2nd 2014



D - Jason Garrison (25% salary retained)


Sad to see Garybomb leave, but we are very happy with the return. Elias Lindholm was a top 10 pick in a deep draft for a reason. He has sky-high potential. Musil and Pokka add to our very strong defense. Wedgewood adds another quality goaltender to the system. Hedberg was a cap dump, but will be a nice back up for Cory Schneider. We have also now replaced the 1st, 2nd and 3rd that we lost in the Stepan offer sheet.

Produce does it again.

CoachBadkitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 03:32 PM
  #599
KesselLooksLikeRadar*
The People's Champ
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,600
vCash: 500
finally get a bottom pairing d-man for free

Ron Hainsey at league minimum for one year

KesselLooksLikeRadar* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-18-2013, 03:32 PM
  #600
HankTheTankYoLo
Registered User
 
HankTheTankYoLo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,362
vCash: 500
WAIVE TRAVIS MOEN

HankTheTankYoLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.