HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

An article about Donald Audette

Closed Thread

Old
09-25-2003, 10:08 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

vCash: 500
An article about Donald Audette

Translated with Google free translator. I changed a couple of words to make it understandable. Not perfect but clear enough. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------
Canadiens' training camp, St-Jovite - September 25th, 2003

Audette does not worry anymore

Donald Audette undoubtedly had, last year, the most miserable season of his career. He now takes part of the 15th camp of his career in which he arrives with the firm decision to not let himself be disturbed by uncontrolable external events anymore.

Admittedly, it will be easy for him to be more productive than last year. In a cold streak, he was often relegated on the fourth line, before finding himself in the stands and lastly in Hamilton. In short, a season to forget. The fact that he did not score in two pre-season games does not disturb him one bit.

"the word says it, it's preparatory games. We work to assimilate a new defensive system, and that's what I'm concentrating on. It is false to claim that too much defense inders the play of players like me. I must simply be more careful on the turnovers and show more patience before going out again on an attack. In this moment, we limit the opponents to 10 or 12 chances to score in a game, compared to 20 or 30 last year. I would prefer a more opened play, but that does not work like this anymore."

Audette also indicates to what extend hockey changed. "In 1992, I was the fifth best scorer of my team with a production of 30 goals. The best ones scored 50 of them. Today with 30 goals, you are often at the top of your team. Then, it is necessary to adapt. In 15 years I also played alongside of many different players. I had my most productive season while playing with Dale Hawerchuk, known to be an exceptional passor."

What does he think about reuniting with Mike Ribeiro in the game against the Bruins? "Mike is very talented. he grew in maturity and knows now what he must do to play in the NHL. He is a skilful playmaker who always skates head up. With a guy like him, I can simply concentrate on geting close to the net and be in good position to make a good shot. That fits me perfectly."

Source: http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/

Old
09-25-2003, 06:06 PM
caper13

vCash: 500
donald aduette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchausen
Translated with Google free translator. I changed a couple of words to make it understandable. Not perfect but clear enough. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------
Canadiens' training camp, St-Jovite - September 25th, 2003

Audette does not worry anymore

Donald Audette undoubtedly had, last year, the most miserable season of his career. He now takes part of the 15th camp of his career in which he arrives with the firm decision to not let himself be disturbed by uncontrolable external events anymore.

Admittedly, it will be easy for him to be more productive than last year. In a cold streak, he was often relegated on the fourth line, before finding himself in the stands and lastly in Hamilton. In short, a season to forget. The fact that he did not score in two pre-season games does not disturb him one bit.
i think this guy is going to score at least 30 goals this season imo.
"the word says it, it's preparatory games. We work to assimilate a new defensive system, and that's what I'm concentrating on. It is false to claim that too much defense inders the play of players like me. I must simply be more careful on the turnovers and show more patience before going out again on an attack. In this moment, we limit the opponents to 10 or 12 chances to score in a game, compared to 20 or 30 last year. I would prefer a more opened play, but that does not work like this anymore."

Audette also indicates to what extend hockey changed. "In 1992, I was the fifth best scorer of my team with a production of 30 goals. The best ones scored 50 of them. Today with 30 goals, you are often at the top of your team. Then, it is necessary to adapt. In 15 years I also played alongside of many different players. I had my most productive season while playing with Dale Hawerchuk, known to be an exceptional passor."

What does he think about reuniting with Mike Ribeiro in the game against the Bruins? "Mike is very talented. he grew in maturity and knows now what he must do to play in the NHL. He is a skilful playmaker who always skates head up. With a guy like him, I can simply concentrate on geting close to the net and be in good position to make a good shot. That fits me perfectly."

Source: http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/

Closed Thread