Any chance of holding off the sim until tomorrow night? I really think and I could get our series done by Wednesday night, schedules have just been opposite , hoping too get 2 more games in today around 8 est and am free to finish any necessary games at that same time tomorrow.
I will be home later to check in on the state of the conference semi-finals. If there are other series left to be played, we can probably push it a day. I'm going to be gone from Sunday through Tuesday, so, realistically, we can't start the offseason until Tuesday night anyway.
As only one series is completed, and we face a delay early next week anyway, I'm going to go ahead and extend this round. Try to get the games by tomorrow night.
We could then go
Rd. 3 = Wed.-Sat.
Rd. 4 = Sat.-Tues.
This is ideal for me anyway, since I need to leave early Sunday morning and won't be back until Tuesday night. Everyone should be ready to start the offseason Tuesday night, which would then run through approximately next Friday (give or take).
ill be leaving town tommrow after noon until tuesday the 2nd. Going to ottawa for a few days with some buddys for a long weekend bender.
Wont be able to play after tonight.... see what we can do, if we can get some games in then we can let it sim. Ill bring my disk and perhaps sign into my account there, it may be possible to get a game in. but anyways
Id be able to play SCF on tuesday afternoon / evening if i were to advance.
I need to get to re-sign phase before next weekend. Else I won't be able to sign players. And if it comes to me being kicked because of everyone delaying the schediule, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't wait an extra week for me to get back. I'll be without xbox from Saturday evening/Sunday morning until mid day Friday, next week.
Because neither series has been completed, I can't really advance to the cup finals.
I'm not sure what to say, at this point. Boots won't be back until Tuesday to finish his series with CAR.
I'm leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back until Tuesday night. My inclination is just to delay the advance, since we can't get to the offseason until Tuesday anyway, and presumably Lund will be able to play either Boots or Saw in a matter of a day or so.
I'll check the thread tomorrow morning before I leave. If anyone has thoughts on the matter, please leave them.