HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

New to NHL 13 and need in some help

Old
05-12-2013, 04:08 PM
mattihp

vCash: 50
New to NHL 13 and need in some help

So I couldn't find my NHL 11 disc.. Bought NHL 13 and it is quite different in game play. I think I'll catch on to the skating differences eventually. But two things bug me..

How do I win faceoffs? I used to be unbeatable on these but now it seems my timing is completly off and I get maybe a fifth of the faceoffs. Is there a radical change in technique to the faceoffs from earlier or do I just have to keep at it and try to find the new timing?

Where do I find summary after the game with listings like team hits, shots, etc? I can only find it for players; but not the summary with team statistics. It can't be left out, can it?

I use the PS3 version.

Thanks.

Any other advise on how to adjust is also helpful. Right now I am stuck at cycling the puck and trying to recreate my old saved plays..

mattihp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2013, 04:37 PM
CBJ All The Way
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattihp View Post
So I couldn't find my NHL 11 disc.. Bought NHL 13 and it is quite different in game play. I think I'll catch on to the skating differences eventually. But two things bug me..

How do I win faceoffs? I used to be unbeatable on these but now it seems my timing is completly off and I get maybe a fifth of the faceoffs. Is there a radical change in technique to the faceoffs from earlier or do I just have to keep at it and try to find the new timing?

Where do I find summary after the game with listings like team hits, shots, etc? I can only find it for players; but not the summary with team statistics. It can't be left out, can it?

I use the PS3 version.

Thanks.

Any other advise on how to adjust is also helpful. Right now I am stuck at cycling the puck and trying to recreate my old saved plays..
cant really help on faceoffs its complicated but to access stats you just hit square after the game

CBJ All The Way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2013, 05:06 PM
CP31

Face offs are the same I believe. Turn down the face off difficulty slider maybe.

CP31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Leafs For Life*
Nothing

Once the ref starts to drop the puck then you go.

Leafs For Life* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2013, 01:59 PM
JHabs61

Quote:

I use the PS3 version.

Thanks.

During game play, press start. Then press square and the team summaries will pop up.

JHabs61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 08:33 AM
mattihp

Does anyone else feel the game destroys their controllers? My left sticks get horrible so quickly..

Old
06-30-2013, 11:57 AM
skacore

Quote:
Does anyone else feel the game destroys their controllers? My left sticks get horrible so quickly..
lol yeah, I'm on my 3rd for this year and nevermind the controller it hurts my hands to play

skacore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2013, 12:33 PM
mattihp

Quote:
Originally Posted by skacore View Post
lol yeah, I'm on my 3rd for this year and nevermind the controller it hurts my hands to play
That too! I could cycle the puck more and win games that way... But running and gunning and deking through the guys is so much more fun :/

Old
06-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Avim86

Quote:
I broke my Right stick fixed it with super glue has lasted me for 6 months now (which is great for me).

Avim86 is offline   Reply With Quote