HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Jordan George

Old
05-13-2013, 02:42 AM
NCoRe

vCash: 500
Jordan George

Please my hometown Ilves just released try-out contract with this dude, and I would like to know is there anythin you got tell me about him ? Looks like the dude is small n sum lil downfall in the stats last season. Please enlighten me

NCoRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCoRe View Post
Please my hometown Ilves just released try-out contract with this dude, and I would like to know is there anythin you got tell me about him ? Looks like the dude is small n sum lil downfall in the stats last season. Please enlighten me
George's numbers reflect one of the things that Bemidji State as a team struggled with this past season - generating offense. But you shouldn't base what George can do on just his numbers. He's a fun player to watch. He's quick, elusive with a good burst of speed. George uses his quickness and small stature really well in getting through traffic. He has great hands and patience with the puck. He's equally at home making the play as he is finishing it.

I hope this helps. And best wishes to Jordan with Ilves.

Oilers Chick is offline   Reply With Quote