HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2013 ticket thread Part 6 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread

Old
07-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Newbie10

vCash: 500
Got some 315s happy

Old
07-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyLazaro View Post
I really want to make a move.. I like my seats, but I'm just ready for a change.

my time is at 5:30.. I doubt anything good will be left
Don't bother. There is prob less than 50% of the inventory they had last year. Pretty slim.

07-11-2013, 05:18 PM
OneStepCloser

It was a really tough call for me but I moved from 310 row 2 to 301 row 6 dead center ice. $5 extra per seat. Loved my old seats but feel these are a better value. Someone tell me I made the right call!!!

Old
07-11-2013, 05:19 PM
ProdigalFan
#NoFreePasses

Anything in loge 9. I don't want to waste time taking the train in if there's nothing there. Thanks.

Old
07-11-2013, 05:28 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigalFan View Post
Anything in loge 9. I don't want to waste time taking the train in if there's nothing there. Thanks.
Just one pair. L9 r19 seats 1 an 2. I was considering moving my L19 pair to the other end of the ice. But seat 1 is right up against the wall to you right...not an aisle seat.

Edit- they were there for over an hour. A couple guys just took em. They said they were moving down from 308.

Old
07-11-2013, 05:35 PM
ProdigalFan
#NoFreePasses

Thanks Looch. I'll stay in 8 then. I'm looking for the club seats in the back rows and I definitely don't want to be stuck next to the wall.

Old
07-11-2013, 05:44 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepCloser View Post
It was a really tough call for me but I moved from 310 row 2 to 301 row 6 dead center ice. $5 extra per seat. Loved my old seats but feel these are a better value. Someone tell me I made the right call!!!
Congrats. How many seats? What time slot were u?

Old
07-11-2013, 05:45 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie10 View Post
Got some 315s happy
What row? 2 seats?

Old
07-11-2013, 05:47 PM
OneStepCloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
Congrats. How many seats? What time slot were u?
Thx, 2 seats, 3:30 time slot. Hoping I've got good fans around me in the new seats.

Old
07-11-2013, 05:47 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Don't bother. There is prob less than 50% of the inventory they had last year. Pretty slim.
Looch, See any decent 3 seaters?

Old
07-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Looch, See any decent 3 seaters?
Yeah. Nothing for pairs though. You lookinv for loge? Most everything is 3's.

Old
07-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Newbie10

Yup 2 seats . Row 13

Old
07-11-2013, 06:31 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie10 View Post
Yup 2 seats . Row 13
Friend of friend is in seats 1-2 in that row. Nice view. Congrats

Old
07-11-2013, 06:36 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Afraid of switching to loge. Worried about future resale when things slow down. Was curious about up top.

Old
07-11-2013, 06:37 PM
RunFromTheBear

Quote:
Were those row 2's still open? I missed the select-a-seat!

Old
07-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:
Thanks Looch. I'll stay in 8 then. I'm looking for the club seats in the back rows and I definitely don't want to be stuck next to the wall.
Jut left. Hopefully you won't be disapponted to find out I got a pair in loge 9. I moved my $70/per seats in L19 r23 to $79/per in L9 r26. Really liked the view, and i love the fact that tou can stand in the last row and not have anyone behind uou *****ing at you...and yout not in the last row of the balcony!

Thy popped up out o nowhere and i grabbed em. The guy that got to them about 5 seconds after me really wanted them. But he was happy when i tol him i eas giving up heaper ones on he opposite end and he went down to legend with me and took mine. He was moving from 313 r 9 i believe

Old
07-11-2013, 06:48 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
Jut left. Hopefully you won't be disapponted to find out I got a pair in loge 9. I moved my $70/per seats in L19 r23 to $79/per in L9 r26. Really liked the view, and i love the fact that tou can stand in the last row and not have anyone behind uou *****ing at you...and yout not in the last row of the balcony!

Thy popped up out o nowhere and i grabbed em. The guy that got to them about 5 seconds after me really wanted them. But he was happy when i tol him i eas giving up heaper ones on he opposite end and he went down to legend with me and took mine. He was moving from 313 r 9 i believe
Do you like those better than ur 316s? If so, why? I like the idea of the bigger seats, but concerned about the view/price difference.

Old
07-11-2013, 07:06 PM
SpeedyLazaro

That was me at checkout with my wife, Looch. Red hat. The guy you switched with sat behind me.

I actually won for once... Went from 313 row 8 to 314 row 8. Little better view MUCH better value

Old
07-11-2013, 07:33 PM
schmautzy

Quote:
That was me at checkout with my wife, Looch. Red hat. The guy you switched with sat behind me.

I actually won for once... Went from 313 row 8 to 314 row 8. Little better view MUCH better value
Good move. Wonder if the condensed time slots helped out. Haven't seen many good pairs the last couple of years.

Old
07-11-2013, 08:00 PM
ProdigalFan
#NoFreePasses

Quote:

Aw, crap. You got my "dream" seats, last row. Oh well. Probably wouldn't have made it in on time anyways, stupid work.

Old
07-11-2013, 08:05 PM
SpeedyLazaro

I was also in seats 9 and 10 in a 20 seat row and now I'm 6 and 7

Old
07-11-2013, 09:06 PM
bossfan

Quote:

I have the 2 seats next to your new Loge 9. There were a few times when people sitting in the suite behind the seats asked me to sit down when I was standing so be prepared for that if you plan to stand. But at worst you can fold up the seat and sit on the top of it for an added boost.

I sit there off and on during the season but sell them mostly and sit in my other seats. Guess I have selling competition now. I have seats 3-4 and I was surprised to see tags on 5-6 because I became friendly with the guy that had those seats and I would not have expected him to move. I was thinking of moving my other pair to have 4 seats together and then I saw 2 guys fighting over them and I knew that I missed out. Little did I know who was fighting over them.

While walking around I ran into the guy that had those seats. He moved to section 17 because he knows a bunch of people on that end of the ice and he decided that he wanted to sit near them. Moving from Loge 4 to Loge 17 is a downgrade so he is going to end up paying $7 per seat more than what he would have paid and it is the 1 time shoot end. I guess he really wanted to be near his friends to do that.

There was very little inventory available and most of the seats were 3 packs. With so little seats available at this select-a-seat I wonder if they will stop having the event at some point.

Old
07-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Newbie10

A lot of the teams now do it online. I was hoping the Bruins would do it this year. I would only guess they will follow suit soon.

Old
07-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Looch
B's, C's & Sox

Quote:

He was a nice guy. I felt bad that I got to the L9 pair just before him. But when he told me he was looking to move from the balcony down to the loge, I knew he'd be happy when I told him he could have my Loge 19 pair and they be even cheaper.

I don't remember anyone with a red hat on. I was wearing a red patriots hat. There was a woman in front of me down in the legends when I was checking out with shorter dark hair. But I believe she was trading in a pair in L21 row 2. So she must not have been your wife. Where you the guy that was talking to the guy that took my seats just before we checked out in legends? I talked to the the guy that took mine for a bit. I meant to give him my card before I left and forgot to.

Quote:
Do you like those better than ur 316s? If so, why? I like the idea of the bigger seats, but concerned about the view/price difference.
The price is obviously something each person has to weight differently depending on your budget, family etc. I have always loved center ice balconies for the value. It's a great view that doesn't change throughout the game. I contemplated for a little while dropping a pair of my 316 r10's to upgrade to the L9 pair. But couldn't give them up. They are the best bang for your buck when you you have under $100 to spend on a pair of seats. And the resale value can't be beat imo. I don't have any regrets about dropping my 326 row 2 pair to move to 316 row 10 for the same money...they sell much better.

Quote:

Aw, crap. You got my "dream" seats, last row. Oh well. Probably wouldn't have made it in on time anyways, stupid work.
My bad. I wouldn't mind swapping for a game or two if you are close by in the upper rows of L8. I have a friend who has a pair in L8 row 25. I sat in them for game 6 of the Finals. Thoroughly enjoyed them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
I have the 2 seats next to your new Loge 9. There were a few times when people sitting in the suite behind the seats asked me to sit down when I was standing so be prepared for that if you plan to stand. But at worst you can fold up the seat and sit on the top of it for an added boost.

I sit there off and on during the season but sell them mostly and sit in my other seats. Guess I have selling competition now. I have seats 3-4 and I was surprised to see tags on 5-6 because I became friendly with the guy that had those seats and I would not have expected him to move. I was thinking of moving my other pair to have 4 seats together and then I saw 2 guys fighting over them and I knew that I missed out. Little did I know who was fighting over them.

While walking around I ran into the guy that had those seats. He moved to section 17 because he knows a bunch of people on that end of the ice and he decided that he wanted to sit near them. Moving from Loge 4 to Loge 17 is a downgrade so he is going to end up paying $7 per seat more than what he would have paid and it is the 1 time shoot end. I guess he really wanted to be near his friends to do that.

There was very little inventory available and most of the seats were 3 packs. With so little seats available at this select-a-seat I wonder if they will stop having the event at some point.
You must have dropped the pair in L16 r24? I saw those available for quite a while actually. they were pretty comparable to what I already had in L19 r23 though.

Sweet, we get to undercut one another all season! lol. If you have any interest in swapping a few games here and there to be able to have 4 together, I'd be more than happy to. There is a reseller up in 316 who has 4 seats next to me who I've tried to get to swap some with. he is a complete dick though.

Old
07-11-2013, 09:56 PM
SpeedyLazaro

Yes .. I was the one chatting with him.. He was literally looking for those specific seats going in. I was in the balcony yelling to him to "run" as you were walking up to The seats when they became available... I was right in back of you and asked the lady about the tickets in 314. I was In a gray t-shirt and jeans and my wife was wearing some crazy multi-colored flowy summer thing and shorts.

Closed Thread