HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Connolly and Pyatt

Closed Thread

Old
09-19-2003, 04:12 PM
Barney Stinson76

vCash: 500
Connolly and Pyatt

What do you guy`s think about the two players???
I have them on my fantasy league roster!!
What potential do they have and what do you think we will see this season from them???

THX LP66

Old
09-19-2003, 08:40 PM
Stanger31

Send a message via Yahoo to Stanger31
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePenguin66
What do you guy`s think about the two players???
I have them on my fantasy league roster!!
What potential do they have and what do you think we will see this season from them???

THX LP66
I also have these 2 on my fantasy team. I'm gonna hold onto Pyatt for a long time, and I would like to hold onto Connolly for just as long, but if he doesn't do anything either this year or next, i'll have to drop him. Pyatt IMO will one day be a real solid player in this league 70pts. Connolly could do the same, but at this rate the probability of it happening is just going downhill and i know he's better than his numbers and last 2 seasons say.

IMO: This year:
Pyatt 23 Goals, 21 Assists 44 Pts.
Connolly 14 Goals, 34 Assists, 48Pts.
(remind you, i'm being optimistic, as it wouldn't shock me to see them both duplicate last years numbers, although i don't expect it)

Best year possible for both: (not saying this will happen, but potential)
Pyatt 40 Goals 33 Assists 73Pts.
Connolly 21 Goals 56 Assists 77 Pts.

Old
09-20-2003, 03:52 AM
Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanger31
I also have these 2 on my fantasy team. I'm gonna hold onto Pyatt for a long time, and I would like to hold onto Connolly for just as long, but if he doesn't do anything either this year or next, i'll have to drop him. Pyatt IMO will one day be a real solid player in this league 70pts. Connolly could do the same, but at this rate the probability of it happening is just going downhill and i know he's better than his numbers and last 2 seasons say.

IMO: This year:
Pyatt 23 Goals, 21 Assists 44 Pts.
Connolly 14 Goals, 34 Assists, 48Pts.
(remind you, i'm being optimistic, as it wouldn't shock me to see them both duplicate last years numbers, although i don't expect it)

Best year possible for both: (not saying this will happen, but potential)
Pyatt 40 Goals 33 Assists 73Pts.
Connolly 21 Goals 56 Assists 77 Pts.
For Pyatt to score 40 goals, someone would have to drop a bee hive in his jock every game. God help the world if I had his frame and skill....he just doesn't use it.

Old
09-20-2003, 04:31 AM
littleHossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
For Pyatt to score 40 goals, someone would have to drop a bee hive in his jock every game. God help the world if I had his frame and skill....he just doesn't use it.
I think you're confusing Pyatt with Connolly, Pyatt gives his 110% every shift.

Old
09-20-2003, 07:51 AM
ginner classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTL
I think you are confusing Pyatt with Bertuzzi. I went to 95% of the home games last year and watched most of the road games on the tube...Pyatt doesn't play hard on most of his shifts.
I think you are confusing Bertuzzi with Shanahan!

Old
09-26-2003, 09:39 PM
Stanger31

Send a message via Yahoo to Stanger31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim

How about you get some guts and put down your 2cents? Lets just see who is out to lunch.

Old
09-27-2003, 07:16 AM
KillToronto

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalotony83
doesnt matter how you put it ,there is no way in hell pyatt is scoring anything near 40 goals,we must be the best scoring team in the NHL then,what is drury,berier,satan going to score then? i dont think so.
If for some reason Pyatt broke out massively and did score 40 goals, that doesn't mean the other players you mentioned have to score more points than him. At some point in his career, Pyatt could be better than all those guys. Remind you, I said "could."

Closed Thread