HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Where to get TML Clothing/Stuff in Toronto?

Old
05-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Daisy Jane
trust the vision

vCash: 500
Where to get TML Clothing/Stuff in Toronto?

I'm home for a week, and I want to be armed with Leafs goodies before I wallow for another year in Alberta. I do plan to go down to the ACC to check out the WC jersey, but I mean things like shirts, bags, flags, etc. Is there like a good discount shop? Do I hit Sportscheck?

or is online the best place, and if so, links, please? thanks a million!

Daisy Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2013, 03:37 PM
thehumanpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Joy View Post
I'm home for a week, and I want to be armed with Leafs goodies before I wallow for another year in Alberta. I do plan to go down to the ACC to check out the WC jersey, but I mean things like shirts, bags, flags, etc. Is there like a good discount shop? Do I hit Sportscheck?

or is online the best place, and if so, links, please? thanks a million!
For cheap stuff the answer is Winners lol you should find a lot of stuff there..

RealSports has the best selection but its hellllllllla expensive!

thehumanpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
MapleLeafsFan4Ever
Go Leafs Go

In Woodbridge, Ontario there is a mall called Vaughn Mills and they have an amazing Hockey store called Pro Hockey Life, which is a huge and filled with everything you can want.

Besides that I would also recommend Real Sports Appreal given it's location right at Maple Leafs Square and the Air Canada Centre.

MapleLeafsFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Swervin81
#UnimpressedSwervin™

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEAFS FAN 4 EVER View Post
In Woodbridge, Ontario there is a mall called Vaughn Mills and they have an amazing Hockey store called Pro Hockey Life, which is a huge and filled with everything you can want.

Besides that I would also recommend Real Sports Appreal given it's location right at Maple Leafs Square and the Air Canada Centre.
This. I live literally 2 min away from a PHL and that place is amazing, and and has nearly anything hockey related. If apparel is all you're going for, RealSports is your friend. Be armed with cash if you are going to the latter, RS stuff is crazy expensive.

Swervin81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2013, 06:27 PM
Daisy Jane
trust the vision

Hmm. Winners I can do. LOL
Vaughn Mills is super far from me.

thanks guys!

Old
05-20-2013, 06:28 PM
Deuce Awesome

Believe it or not Shoppers Drug Mart has a small section dedicated to the TML, my wife works for the company who brings all the stuff in. Varies from store to store but if you have one nearby ask the manager for it and Im sure they'll find you some stuff.

Thats if you can get past the pastel colors and lilith fair music. I make sure I hawk a loogie and grab my junk when I leave SDM, just to reclaim a bit of my manhood.

Deuce Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2013, 08:44 PM
thehumanpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Awesome View Post
Believe it or not Shoppers Drug Mart has a small section dedicated to the TML, my wife works for the company who brings all the stuff in. Varies from store to store but if you have one nearby ask the manager for it and Im sure they'll find you some stuff.

Thats if you can get past the pastel colors and lilith fair music. I make sure I hawk a loogie and grab my junk when I leave SDM, just to reclaim a bit of my manhood.
Yes, I've seen this at Shoppers but it's really low end stuff like pillows and slippers.. you can get that stuff at the Dollar Store too..

Side Note: Shoppers is great for groceries too, go often and you'll see sales, side side note.. our Yonge and Finch Shoppers is the best in Toronto, go at night to see hot chicks lol

thehumanpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2013, 09:24 PM
egd27
#freethebigpicture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Joy View Post
Hmm. Winners I can do. LOL
Vaughn Mills is super far from me.

thanks guys!
There's a Pro Hockey Life in Whitby (east of the city) as well depending on where you're staying

egd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2013, 06:45 AM
Deuce Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehumanpanda View Post
Yes, I've seen this at Shoppers but it's really low end stuff like pillows and slippers.. you can get that stuff at the Dollar Store too..
Believe me when I say this that they have more tucked away. Also depends on the store. You aren't going to find jerseys or anything like that but they should have car flags and other things like that.

Deuce Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2013, 06:49 AM
Thee Implication
Gaaaaary Roberts!

vCash: 50
I bought a nice Vintage Maple Leafs shirt in Niagara Falls NY for $10. Those jerseys would bankrupt me

Thee Implication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-22-2013, 07:11 AM
Daisy Jane
trust the vision

lol all the best options are outside Toronto. (sigh). but you guys are fab. thanks a lot!