HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

*OFFICIAL* London Knights 2013 Off-Season Thread

Closed Thread

Old
05-25-2013, 09:23 PM
aresknights

vCash: 500
Done with the digs yet? Keep getting em in .
Couldn't just say thanks 77. Lol

Old
05-25-2013, 09:26 PM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
Thanx for the kind words Knights77,all is good, and as I have posted numerous times
the Knights project to be pretty good next yr,that much is obvious to most,should
be interesting what shakes out
Nice to see a London fan who can see beyond any bias,a post containing both positive
and negative analysis/opinions without getting upset that someone dare challenges one of the Hunters and their methods or lack of action
I took some slack from some fans because i was of the opinion that they should have made more moves at the deadline regardless the cost (they will still have some left for next year). As it happened with Pat Kane they didnt load up thinking 'next year', but that didnt work out. We lose Horvat, Griffith, Broadhurst, Harrington and maybe one or two more and those will be some big shoes to fill. I am of the mindset that nothing is guaranteed to you so if you are rockin one year, go all in. Its hard to win the OHL title each year nevermind the Memorial Cup.
I also question the powerplay teachings. With all that talent it was awful. Should have been a greater weapon. I also wonder why our strength of rolling four lines disappeared, guys like Elie, Platzer...should have played more. The big guns would be more rested. I was called an armchair gm/coach for all this but i ask you, am i wrong? I hated the sefton trade and hated the 'non-trades' even more. We could have had a better team going in. I dont care what the price was. If you honestly think the Knights are going to win their conference every year you are nuts. When you have the horses, you go all in. I would have been ok with last years result, followed by back to back memorial cups (then we could throw that in the Spits face lol, kidding), if it meant we were junk an i mean junk for two years.
Going to be a long summer of what ifs and might have beens...but im over it and looking forward to next year. My hope is the Hunters continue their successful ways and learn from what wasnt.

Old
05-25-2013, 10:49 PM
Snippit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresknights View Post
Done with the digs yet? Keep getting em in .
Couldn't just say thanks 77. Lol

Most of them are coming from the Spits fans. The Rangers fans (at least, from what I can tell by reading the NOOF) have actually shown respect and offered congrats.

Not surprised that Windsor fans are taking this "what about us" attitude. They're trying so hard to make sure the only things we're thinking about are the 09 and 10 seasons.

Enough taking shots. Come right out and compare Windsor and London's franchises. Cmon, it'll be fun

Old
05-26-2013, 07:31 AM
PhlyerPhanatic
Straight Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
I took some slack from some fans because i was of the opinion that they should have made more moves at the deadline regardless the cost (they will still have some left for next year). As it happened with Pat Kane they didnt load up thinking 'next year', but that didnt work out. We lose Horvat, Griffith, Broadhurst, Harrington and maybe one or two more and those will be some big shoes to fill. I am of the mindset that nothing is guaranteed to you so if you are rockin one year, go all in. Its hard to win the OHL title each year nevermind the Memorial Cup.
I also question the powerplay teachings. With all that talent it was awful. Should have been a greater weapon. I also wonder why our strength of rolling four lines disappeared, guys like Elie, Platzer...should have played more. The big guns would be more rested. I was called an armchair gm/coach for all this but i ask you, am i wrong? I hated the sefton trade and hated the 'non-trades' even more. We could have had a better team going in. I dont care what the price was. If you honestly think the Knights are going to win their conference every year you are nuts. When you have the horses, you go all in. I would have been ok with last years result, followed by back to back memorial cups (then we could throw that in the Spits face lol, kidding), if it meant we were junk an i mean junk for two years.
Going to be a long summer of what ifs and might have beens...but im over it and looking forward to next year. My hope is the Hunters continue their successful ways and learn from what wasnt.
I think you're bang on with most of your assessment here 77. Aside from the loading up..I agree with pretty much everything. I feel London had more than enough tools to win it all. They didn't need to make moves to strengthen..they needed to utilize what they had much better. When you have big bodies in Leroux,Sefton,Zadorov..why park them on the bench on the PP? Put them down low on the top of the blue..and pump the shots in. The Harlem Globetrotter mentality on the PP was brutal to watch. Passing is great..but if you're not forcing the goaltender back into his net...you're not gonna score very often on it. As a former goaltender myself..if I'm able to play the top of my crease during a PK...I'm loving it. Pass it all you want.

I've also never been a fan of Dark's teachings in goal. I've watched our goaltenders look completely lost for long stretches over the past few years(aside from Houser). Something is missing there and I believe it's how they are being taught. Yes he coached Engelage in Windsor and got great results..but a tutor shooter could have won the Memorial Cup with that team in front. Never been a huge fan...doubt that will change anytime soon.

It's a year where I look at it this way. This team is talented and very young. When you can return a full roster and only have 1-3 spots open for newcomers..you just might be a year ahead of schedule. Last year stung me a hell of a lot more than this year has. I really didn't expect them to win the big prize...last year I did.

Last edited by PhlyerPhanatic: 05-26-2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old
05-26-2013, 11:58 AM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlyerPhanatic View Post
I think you're bang on with most of your assessment here 77. Aside from the loading up..I agree with pretty much everything. I feel London had more than enough tools to win it all. They didn't need to make moves to strengthen..they needed to utilize what they had much better. When you have big bodies in Leroux,Sefton,Zadorov..why park them on the bench on the PP? Put them down low on the top of the blue..and pump the shots in. The Harlem Globetrotter mentality on the PP was brutal to watch. Passing is great..but if you're not forcing the goaltender back into his net...you're not gonna score very often on it. As a former goaltender myself..if I'm able to play the top of my crease during a PK...I'm loving it. Pass it all you want.

I've also never been a fan of Dark's teachings in goal. I've watched our goaltenders look completely lost for long stretches over the past few years(aside from Houser). Something is missing there and I believe it's how they are being taught. Yes he coached Engelage in Windsor and got great results..but a tutor shooter could have won the Memorial Cup with that team in front. Never been a huge fan...doubt that will change anytime soon.

It's a year where I look at it this way. This team is talented and very young. When you can return a full roster and only have 1-3 spots open for newcomers..you just might be a year ahead of schedule. Last year stung me a hell of a lot more than this year has. I really didn't expect them to win the big prize...last year I did.
Ya last year hurt. This year not so much. I had Bill as a goalie coach a long time ago. Not a fan. Engleage is and was garbage. If i had his size id be playing in the show for 7figures.
You are right with the powerplay, it makes it too easy for the tender.
Next year the expectations and pressure will be there...and i think they will step up and meet every challenge presented.

Old
05-26-2013, 12:04 PM
PhlyerPhanatic
Straight Shooter

Quote:
Ya last year hurt. This year not so much. I had Bill as a goalie coach a long time ago. Not a fan. Engleage is and was garbage. If i had his size id be playing in the show for 7figures.
You are right with the powerplay, it makes it too easy for the tender.
Next year the expectations and pressure will be there...and i think they will step up and meet every challenge presented.
We were there last year and this year...comparing last year to this year...we shoulda won in Shawinigan. That season to me was unfinished. This year was gravy. I expected the Knights to win their division and Conference...after that (looking back to the beginning of the year) the rest was gravy. London is the OHL Champion..but I firmly believe they beat a better team then themselves when they defeated Plymouth.

Old
05-26-2013, 06:57 PM
hardoil3232

knights power play was terrible all year

Old
05-30-2013, 11:20 AM
tjziel

Top 5 Players to Trade/Add For the 2014 London Knights

I really hope Mark Hunter adds some star players, for possibly his last kick at the Memorial Cup for a little while, so I hope he loads up with talent like he did for 04-05 team, so we can finally bring the Memorial Cup back home. IMO, I see the Knights lacking an offensive minded defensemen (no offense to Olli Maatta, but he's not naturally offensive) and some big forwards with skill to off-set some of the smaller forwards we have in our line-up. Now we won't be able to attain them all and some seem like a long shot, but I see us next year being the top team in junior. So here's my list:

1. Darnell Nurse - For all you people who think we can acquire Aaron Ekblad, that's not going to happen, so here's a more realistic option. Now this trade would depend on if the Greyhounds are contending this year. If they aren't, we desperately need a D who can naturally QB our PP which is something the team has lacked since Danny Syvret. It would come at a severe cost, but he's relatively young (a 95 birthday, the same age as Zadorov) and we could have him for 2 years. He's big, and skates well and would give us a great Top 3 again with Maatta, Zadorov, and Nurse. Would definitely ease the pain of us losing Scott Harrington.

2. Tom Wilson - Do you guys remember how dominate this guy was in the Plymouth-London series?? He is one of the best hitters in the game and would make our team that much more confident knowing he's in our lineup sticking up for Knights teammates and not playing against us. Great hands and skating ability for a big man at 6'4 and is a true power-forward who can play any role. I see Wilson moving next year because Plymouth has potentially 10 over-agers when you're only allowed 3, so that's a serious indication that they will trade out and rebuild their organization.

3. Sean Monahan - I honestly thought we were going to acquire him last year, but Chris Barnye had to leave some dignity and some players on his team after the firesale he conducted last year. Great size at 6'2 and a great defensive-minded center with great hockey IQ. Monahan would really relinquish the pressure from Broadhurst to fill the No. 1 center role.

4. Michael McCarron - Now this isn't a trade, but it would be a significant add that wouldn't cost us players or prospects off our roster. Depending on who he gets drafted by this June, most GM's will tell their top players in the draft to seriously consider going the Major Junior route because it helps their development as a player, and has better competition and more of a pro-like schedule (not to mention London's hosting the Memorial Cup in 2014, which could really influence him to come across the border). McCarron is a big power-forward he can skate and play the "Hunter-way". He is still very raw, but that is nothing new for the Hunters.

5. Luke Mercer or Jessie Graham - Now here are some guys that I remember were a key component in the London-Niagara Final a year ago. They both aren't the flashiest of player's, but they get the job done and were heavily relied upon in the Ldn-Nia Final to shut-down opposing forwards. I like these two players because they wouldn't cost us severely as much as the top-end players.

Honorable Mention:

Matt Finn
Chris Bigras

Both are significant defensemen for their respective team but in Finn's case, Guelph is still very young with their team basically comprised of 94's and 95 players, which means they will be a contending team this year, and will definitely give London a run for their money in the standings. For Chris Bigras case, I see Owen Sound doing well too, but that really depends on if Jordan Binnington is back for next year. If not, I could see them struggling without him.

Last edited by tjziel: 05-30-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old
05-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Gigantor The Goalie

vCash: 366
Thought some London Knight's fans might appreciate this. Custom made NHL14 cover of Max Domi.

Old
05-30-2013, 12:06 PM
BoxerMax

Quote:
No need to worry about Horvat, he will be back next year.

Also, Even if the Knight's got Trocheck at the trade deadline, They would have still only been the 3rd best team at the Memorial Cup.

Old
05-30-2013, 12:37 PM
aresknights

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerMax View Post
No need to worry about Horvat, he will be back next year.

Also, Even if the Knight's got Trocheck at the trade deadline, They would have still only been the 3rd best team at the Memorial Cup.
I agree with both.

I wanted to add at the deadline but did feel and say we needed another top 3/4 D ( grabbed a 6th- really disappointed after being so hopeful with sefton) lol and a top line F. It still may not have been enough. Glad Mark didn't spend in hindsight as it may have taken 3 players

Old
05-30-2013, 04:06 PM
NHL Fanatic

Being a London native I'm surprised Demelo wasn't acquired at the deadline.

In terms of next years roster, they have assets to acquire solid players.

Old
05-30-2013, 05:29 PM
poisonivy
05, 12, 13 Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjziel View Post
I really hope Mark Hunter adds some star players, for possibly his last kick at the Memorial Cup for a little while, so I hope he loads up with talent like he did for 04-05 team, so we can finally bring the Memorial Cup back home. IMO, I see the Knights lacking an offensive minded defensemen (no offense to Olli Maatta, but he's not naturally offensive) and some big forwards with skill to off-set some of the smaller forwards we have in our line-up. Now we won't be able to attain them all and some seem like a long shot, but I see us next year being the top team in junior. So here's my list:

1. Darnell Nurse - For all you people who think we can acquire Aaron Ekblad, that's not going to happen, so here's a more realistic option. Now this trade would depend on if the Greyhounds are contending this year. If they aren't, we desperately need a D who can naturally QB our PP which is something the team has lacked since Danny Syvret. It would come at a severe cost, but he's relatively young (a 95 birthday, the same age as Zadorov) and we could have him for 2 years. He's big, and skates well and would give us a great Top 3 again with Maatta, Zadorov, and Nurse. Would definitely ease the pain of us losing Scott Harrington.

2. Tom Wilson - Do you guys remember how dominate this guy was in the Plymouth-London series?? He is one of the best hitters in the game and would make our team that much more confident knowing he's in our lineup sticking up for Knights teammates and not playing against us. Great hands and skating ability for a big man at 6'4 and is a true power-forward who can play any role. I see Wilson moving next year because Plymouth has potentially 10 over-agers when you're only allowed 3, so that's a serious indication that they will trade out and rebuild their organization.

3. Sean Monahan - I honestly thought we were going to acquire him last year, but Chris Barnye had to leave some dignity and some players on his team after the firesale he conducted last year. Great size at 6'2 and a great defensive-minded center with great hockey IQ. Monahan would really relinquish the pressure from Broadhurst to fill the No. 1 center role.

4. Michael McCarron - Now this isn't a trade, but it would be a significant add that wouldn't cost us players or prospects off our roster. Depending on who he gets drafted by this June, most GM's will tell their top players in the draft to seriously consider going the Major Junior route because it helps their development as a player, and has better competition and more of a pro-like schedule (not to mention London's hosting the Memorial Cup in 2014, which could really influence him to come across the border). McCarron is a big power-forward he can skate and play the "Hunter-way". He is still very raw, but that is nothing new for the Hunters.

5. Luke Mercer or Jessie Graham - Now here are some guys that I remember were a key component in the London-Niagara Final a year ago. They both aren't the flashiest of player's, but they get the job done and were heavily relied upon in the Ldn-Nia Final to shut-down opposing forwards. I like these two players because they wouldn't cost us severely as much as the top-end players.

Honorable Mention:

Matt Finn
Chris Bigras

Both are significant defensemen for their respective team but in Finn's case, Guelph is still very young with their team basically comprised of 94's and 95 players, which means they will be a contending team this year, and will definitely give London a run for their money in the standings. For Chris Bigras case, I see Owen Sound doing well too, but that really depends on if Jordan Binnington is back for next year. If not, I could see them struggling without him.
Nurse still has 2 seasons left of junior before he becomes overage. The Soo trading a blue chip defenceman in his 18 year old season is doubtful, IMO.

Tom Wilson is born in 1994, so he has to play in the NHL or OHL next season. Either way, he'll never be a Knight. Plymouth will be going for it in 2014 as they do every year.

Guelph should be going for it and Finn should be a huge part of their team.

Bigras is a good defenceman with 2 seasons left, like Nurse. Highly unlikely that he's ever up for trade this year.

The big wild card is Broadhurst. He's skilled enough for the AHL, but has had 1 year of junior and is small compared to the rest of the players. If he returns, that's a 1st line center/wing that London won't need to worry about. McCarron should come. That is a hole filled on right wing with a big body. Elie and Platzer should have increased point production with more minutes.

Any trades will involve acquiring defencemen. As Memorial Cup hosts, I see 2 holes to fill. Zadorov and Maatta are a legit top pairing, Mermis should be ready for 2nd pairing, and Liberati and Di Lorenzo should be good with the bottom pairing. So there should be at least 1 coming to London before the off-season ends. A Bryan Rodney type deal the last time London hosted. All things considered, London is nicely set up for 2014.

Old
05-31-2013, 11:49 AM
gammaraej

2013-14 Team

Broadhurst - Domi - Griffith
Louis - Horvat - MacCarron
Rupert - Tierney - Rupert
Platzer - Welychka - Elie
Marner

Maatta - Zadorov
Mermis - Liberati
Sefton - Centorame
Di Lorenzo

Stolarz
Patterson
Hughes

Anderson for a 3rd
Jammes for a 4th
Pawley for a 6th (Or maybe package all these players (with a couple picks) for a good defenceman, which I think is the only area that could be upgraded).

Possibly replace Marner with MacDonald, with Marner playing in B. With the occasional call-up. Notice Louis, I think he gets signed if MacCarron is here.

I think Sefton turns it around.

Old
05-31-2013, 12:18 PM
defensehockey19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaraej View Post
2013-14 Team

Marner

Maatta - Zadorov
Mermis - Liberati
Sefton - Centorame
Di Lorenzo

Stolarz
Patterson
Hughes

Anderson for a 3rd
Jammes for a 4th
Pawley for a 6th (Or maybe package all these players (with a couple picks) for a good defenceman, which I think is the only area that could be upgraded).

Possibly replace Marner with MacDonald, with Marner playing in B. With the occasional call-up. Notice Louis, I think he gets signed if MacCarron is here.

I would give up a 2nd and a 4th for Anderson and Jammes easily.

Old
05-31-2013, 04:10 PM
GangGreen

Quote:
2013-14 Team

Marner

Maatta - Zadorov
Mermis - Liberati
Sefton - Centorame
Di Lorenzo

Stolarz
Patterson
Hughes

Anderson for a 3rd
Jammes for a 4th

I wouldn't swap out Anderson for Louis. Anderson is the Knights biggest forward, 2nd if McCarron comes, while Louis is tiny. Maybe year after next for him.
Also think the Knights need to trade for a top 4 d-man.
Broadhurst - Horvat - Anderson
Tierney - Domi - McCarron
Rupert - Rupert - Platzer
Welychka - Elie - Macdonald
Marner

Trade - Mermis
Zadorov - Maataa
Liberati - Sefton
Centorame - DiLorenzo

Stolarz
Patterson

Old
05-31-2013, 05:16 PM
ImaBullsfan

Congrats to Alex Broadhurst, on signing a entry level contract with the Blackhawks today.

Old
05-31-2013, 07:56 PM
poisonivy
05, 12, 13 Champs

Quote:
2013-14 Team

Marner

Maatta - Zadorov
Mermis - Liberati
Sefton - Centorame
Di Lorenzo

Stolarz
Patterson
Hughes

Anderson for a 3rd
Jammes for a 4th

Now that Broadhurst is signed, he's probably done with in London. Good for him, bad for London.

You can scratch Griffith off that lineup - he'll play with the baby Bruins in Providence.

Sefton coming back? That ice would be better used for Centorame and DiLorenzo until trades are made. What if Werenski suddenly surprises and shows up? He'd be guaranteed a spot you'd think.

Old
05-31-2013, 08:16 PM
hockeylegend11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights4Cup View Post
Now that Broadhurst is signed, he's probably done with in London. Good for him, bad for London.

You can scratch Griffith off that lineup - he'll play with the baby Bruins in Providence.

Sefton coming back? That ice would be better used for Centorame and DiLorenzo until trades are made. What if Werenski suddenly surprises and shows up? He'd be guaranteed a spot you'd think.
I would agree about Sefton highly doubt he returns especially after riding the pines
at the Mem cup
Mark Hunter might have some work ahead of him,especially if Broadhurst,Griffith
and what might be the x factor Bo Horvat should he stick
I know most posters disagree but I feel Horvat is London"s best forward and is
NHL ready now depending on which club drafts him
Replacing nearly 100 goals would be tough,plus adding to the defence core,sorting out the goaltending could be the most challenging time Hunter has faced in a awhile
This of course would be in a worst case scenario,best case would be Broadhurst and Horvat returning,and still have room for 2 O/A Dmen
Zach Werenski was a great pick,though I think he does not show up for 2 years
unfortunately for London because he could step in now and contribute

Old
05-31-2013, 08:57 PM
poisonivy
05, 12, 13 Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
I would agree about Sefton highly doubt he returns especially after riding the pines
at the Mem cup
Mark Hunter might have some work ahead of him,especially if Broadhurst,Griffith
and what might be the x factor Bo Horvat should he stick
I know most posters disagree but I feel Horvat is London"s best forward and is
NHL ready now depending on which club drafts him
Replacing nearly 100 goals would be tough,plus adding to the defence core,sorting out the goaltending could be the most challenging time Hunter has faced in a awhile
This of course would be in a worst case scenario,best case would be Broadhurst and Horvat returning,and still have room for 2 O/A Dmen
Zach Werenski was a great pick,though I think he does not show up for 2 years
unfortunately for London because he could step in now and contribute
Horvat could the jump, but he probably won't. Lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon after his playoff and Memorial Cup performance. He's fresh in peoples' minds but he likely isn't inside the top 10 and should return to London this fall. Horvat or Maatta for Captain.

On the subject of defencemen, London has Maatta, Zadorov, and Mermis in the top 4. There are 3 spots left for Liberati, Centorame, DiLorenzo, Sefton and possibly Garrow. That's not even talking about trades/free agent signings that will certainly happen at some point. It looks like 3 overage spots are open. Unless something major changes with Sefton's game between now and September, I don't think he'll be back.

Old
06-01-2013, 09:58 AM
PhlyerPhanatic
Straight Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights4Cup View Post
Horvat could the jump, but he probably won't. Lots of people are jumping on the bandwagon after his playoff and Memorial Cup performance. He's fresh in peoples' minds but he likely isn't inside the top 10 and should return to London this fall. Horvat or Maatta for Captain.

On the subject of defencemen, London has Maatta, Zadorov, and Mermis in the top 4. There are 3 spots left for Liberati, Centorame, DiLorenzo, Sefton and possibly Garrow. That's not even talking about trades/free agent signings that will certainly happen at some point. It looks like 3 overage spots are open. Unless something major changes with Sefton's game between now and September, I don't think he'll be back.
As much as I love Horvat's game and what he brings to the table..I will be stunned if he sticks in the NHL. I'll play this card..If he gets taken off the board in the top 10..he'll likely stick..if he drops to 15-25 he'll be back and wearing the C next season. I still say Broadhurst is back as an OA.

Old
06-01-2013, 11:08 AM
gammaraej

If Horvat sticks, it'll just be for a few games at the start of the season. Much like Schiefele. I can't see him sticking the entire year.

Chicago would be smart to send Broadhurst back to junior for plenty of ice time, but really, its times like these I wish the overage season was no longer. Give those minutes to Marner.

Old
06-01-2013, 11:11 AM
heusy_79
! kool uoy edam

Would you guys expect the Knights to be interested in Brendan Gaunce if the Bulls make him available? I think a line of Gaunce- Horvat - McCarron would be incredibly difficult to contain. I think Belleville will hold onto Gaunce until Xmas or the deadline but he is their best asset and will fetch a pretty big return. I would be hoping for Marner (as future considerations) and a couple picks.

Old
06-01-2013, 12:46 PM
JL17

Quote:
If Horvat sticks, it'll just be for a few games at the start of the season. Much like Schiefele. I can't see him sticking the entire year.

Chicago would be smart to send Broadhurst back to junior for plenty of ice time, but really, its times like these I wish the overage season was no longer. Give those minutes to Marner.
Horvat and Schiefele are two different players. Horvat already thinks the game like a pro and would adapt very easily into any system he's put in. Schiefele is the type that needs to learn the game some more. Great talent and if put in a system that's thinking offense then he'll fit in.

Horvat I can see sticking depending on the team and where he's drafted.

Broadhurst I think is gone now. If he didn't sign he'd be back. Chicago does have a history of bringing in their prospects early.

Old
06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
tjziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post
Horvat and Schiefele are two different players. Horvat already thinks the game like a pro and would adapt very easily into any system he's put in. Schiefele is the type that needs to learn the game some more. Great talent and if put in a system that's thinking offense then he'll fit in.

Horvat I can see sticking depending on the team and where he's drafted.

Broadhurst I think is gone now. If he didn't sign he'd be back. Chicago does have a history of bringing in their prospects early.
I respectfully disagree, I believe Broadhurst will be back next year as an overager. Just because they sign a NHL Entry Level contract doesn't mean they are advancing to the AHL/NHL. Otherwise, Chris Tierney, Olli Maatta, and Justin Sefton would be gone too. Broadhurst is just a 7th rounder which means more later round picks take the longer route to pro (exception Brandon Saad and Andrew Shaw). I also believe Horvat WILL be back for the simple reason that he'll be that more seasoned playing in a Memorial Cup which NHL GM's love. GM's love their players coming up as winners. Horvat will be next years Knights Captain.

Domi Broadhurst Griffith
Anderson Horvat McCarron
M. Rupert Tierney R. Rupert
Elie Welychka Platzer

Maatta Zadorov
Mermis Sefton
Liberati Centorame
DiLorenxo

Stolarz
Patterson

Last edited by tjziel: 06-01-2013 at 01:41 PM.
Closed Thread