HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013-14 Roster/FA Discussion & Cap Tracker

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-25-2013, 01:50 PM
  #151
SportsballChic
Rookie User
 
SportsballChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Toronto
Country: United States
Posts: 751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Line Interloper View Post
Callahan is an intriguing option but is he ready for the pro game, I don't know much about his other abilities but I do know he's an effective grinder who has been compared to Tootoo.
I have to defer to the guys who watch more Griffins games on here for that one unfortunately. I read a lot of scouting reports but they're often a bit outdated. What I know is Callahan is a better skater this year than last year, put up SOME offense (which is nice over Tootoo), is 21 years old and actually started to fight "less" this year because the Griffs brought in some guys who were more worthless.

I read a fan comparison to DMac but to be fair, DMac had some skills (check how fast he started scoring points once he hit Detroit) and I dunno if we're lucky enough to get that combination again. Maybe ask "The Zetterberg Era"? He seems pretty Griffs aware.

SportsballChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2013, 02:00 PM
  #152
1st Line Interloper
Will Drop the Gloves
 
Join Date: May 2013
Country: Finland
Posts: 809
vCash: 500
I'm in the camp that would rather not get rid of Tootoo. I think that he has offensive ability (I can remember games where I could accurately predict that Tootoo would give some good opportunity to Eaves/Emmerton/Miller). He's overpaid for what he does but 1.9 mil pales in comparison to Sammy's horrible contract or Cola as the 7th d-man (compared to Lashoff, saving 2 mil).

Ideally the Wings are able to trade Cola, buyout Sammy and somehow get rid of Emmerton. Fil's rights are going to be easier to trade than the perception of fans out there.

When Tootoo's out of his deal, I think Callahan should be promoted in his spot but let Tootoo play out his deal. No need to waste the buyout on him (how do the amnesty buyouts last?) unless we "have" to use it.

Either way, I believe that the "enforcer" position is being kept warm until McKee gets up to the big club.

1st Line Interloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2013, 02:06 PM
  #153
SportsballChic
Rookie User
 
SportsballChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Toronto
Country: United States
Posts: 751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Line Interloper View Post
I'm in the camp that would rather not get rid of Tootoo. I think that he has offensive ability (I can remember games where I could accurately predict that Tootoo would give some good opportunity to Eaves/Emmerton/Miller). He's overpaid for what he does but 1.9 mil pales in comparison to Sammy's horrible contract or Cola as the 7th d-man (compared to Lashoff, saving 2 mil).

Ideally the Wings are able to trade Cola, buyout Sammy and somehow get rid of Emmerton. Fil's rights are going to be easier to trade than the perception of fans out there.

When Tootoo's out of his deal, I think Callahan should be promoted in his spot but let Tootoo play out his deal. No need to waste the buyout on him (how do the amnesty buyouts last?) unless we "have" to use it.

Either way, I believe that the "enforcer" position is being kept warm until McKee gets up to the big club.
It's cool, I just don't think he's a hockey player to be honest. Agree to disagree, etc. I will concede that as much as his cap charge bothers me, it's not the reason the Wings will or won't sign anyone important.

Also, I'd feel better about Tuzz as our "enforcer" if he ever WON a fight lol, so Tootoo has that going for him.

I too am very excited about McKee; a friend of mine keeps saying he's like a character from the Slap Shot movie. That sounds very exciting!

SportsballChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2013, 03:52 PM
  #154
WingsOverAvs
Non Right Winger
 
WingsOverAvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Country: United States
Posts: 452
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
so what do you guys reckon we could get for cola, tootoo and emmerton if we were trying to offload them? a 3rd and two 4ths? more? less?
Less. Might get a 4th/5th for Coli. A 6th for Emmerton. A bologna sandwich for TooToo

WingsOverAvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 11:29 AM
  #155
Winger98
Moderator
powers combined
 
Winger98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 14,089
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Winger98
CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Justin Abdelkader ($1.800m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Jaromir Jagr ($5.000m)
Johan Franzen ($3.955m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Gustav Nyquist ($1.050m)
Tomas Tatar ($0.840m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Michael Ryder ($4.000m)
Drew Miller ($1.350m) / Joakim Andersson ($0.950m) / Danny Cleary ($1.750m)
Patrick Eaves ($1.200m) / Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m)
Kyle Quincey ($3.775m) / Brendan Smith ($2.500m)
Danny DeKeyser ($1.350m) / Jakub Kindl ($1.250m)
Brian Lashoff ($0.725m) /
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($5.292m)
Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)
OTHER
Buyout: Mikael Samuelsson ($0.000m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $63,269,545; BONUSES: $1,010,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $2,040,455

Traded CC and Tootoo to clear out their roster spots. Just a look at something if we don't re-sign Brunner. I don't like our lack of center depth, but with Ferraro, Sheahan, and Jarnkrok in GR, an injury could just be their big break.

__________________
blah, blah, blah
Winger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 11:36 AM
  #156
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 19,293
vCash: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger98 View Post
CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Justin Abdelkader ($1.800m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Jaromir Jagr ($5.000m)
Johan Franzen ($3.955m) / Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Gustav Nyquist ($1.050m)
Tomas Tatar ($0.840m) / Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Michael Ryder ($4.000m)
Drew Miller ($1.350m) / Joakim Andersson ($0.950m) / Danny Cleary ($1.750m)
Patrick Eaves ($1.200m) / Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m)
Kyle Quincey ($3.775m) / Brendan Smith ($2.500m)
Danny DeKeyser ($1.350m) / Jakub Kindl ($1.250m)
Brian Lashoff ($0.725m) /
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($5.292m)
Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)
OTHER
Buyout: Mikael Samuelsson ($0.000m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $63,269,545; BONUSES: $1,010,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $2,040,455

Traded CC and Tootoo to clear out their roster spots. Just a look at something if we don't re-sign Brunner. I don't like our lack of center depth, but with Ferraro, Sheahan, and Jarnkrok in GR, an injury could just be their big break.
I'd put Ryder on first line. Abby or Jagr in third. Jagr is a puck-hog, like Pavs he needs the puck.. so it's possible that it won't work at all.. or they can cycle one minute per shift without opposition getting the puck out of them.

But Ryder should be on first line imo. He doesn't do much besides scoring. Granted, he's good at it and should be used as such. Tatar is more of a finisher and Helm's offensive touch isn't enough for Ryder, I think. RH shot for Pavs, too.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 12:53 PM
  #157
1st Line Interloper
Will Drop the Gloves
 
Join Date: May 2013
Country: Finland
Posts: 809
vCash: 500
Going into the offseason I would have been happy with the Red Wings getting a couple 2nd tier free agents (Weiss, Ryder, Clowe) but the more that I think about it, the more that Lecavalier really fits in with this team.

Of course, that doesn't change my stance that the Red Wings need to buy out Samuelsson

I think a lot of the Red Wings moves will be predicated by how Holland is able to handle draft day trading this year. If we can unload a lot of the players we need to dump then I think that the Wings could go after some of the higher free agent players. The big strength is that the Red Wings already have most of their roster in place right now, thus we can spend more money on the 1-2 pieces we need.

1st Line Interloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 01:21 PM
  #158
SportsballChic
Rookie User
 
SportsballChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Toronto
Country: United States
Posts: 751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Line Interloper View Post
Going into the offseason I would have been happy with the Red Wings getting a couple 2nd tier free agents (Weiss, Ryder, Clowe) but the more that I think about it, the more that Lecavalier really fits in with this team.

Of course, that doesn't change my stance that the Red Wings need to buy out Samuelsson

I think a lot of the Red Wings moves will be predicated by how Holland is able to handle draft day trading this year. If we can unload a lot of the players we need to dump then I think that the Wings could go after some of the higher free agent players. The big strength is that the Red Wings already have most of their roster in place right now, thus we can spend more money on the 1-2 pieces we need.
I don't think anyone disagrees on buying out Sammy, and I think even Holland wants to. The issue is, it seems like Sammy might be looking for a medical way to stay on the squad.

Obv don't know the intimate details but it wouldn't be the first time a Wings' player disagreed with the team doctor over millions of dollars (Uwe Krupp). Even if he just fights it, that might carry us past the deadline and I have no clue what the current CBA says about that.

SportsballChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 02:41 PM
  #159
Winger98
Moderator
powers combined
 
Winger98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 14,089
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Winger98
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
I'd put Ryder on first line. Abby or Jagr in third. Jagr is a puck-hog, like Pavs he needs the puck.. so it's possible that it won't work at all.. or they can cycle one minute per shift without opposition getting the puck out of them.

But Ryder should be on first line imo. He doesn't do much besides scoring. Granted, he's good at it and should be used as such. Tatar is more of a finisher and Helm's offensive touch isn't enough for Ryder, I think. RH shot for Pavs, too.
Yeah, that was the switch I was going back and forth the most with. Part of me just wants to see Jagr with Datsyuk and if it would work, though. It seems like something that would either work really well, or would just flounder miserably.

What stood out for me in making the lines is how much of a lynchpin re-signing Brunner is. Flip seems to be a foregone conclusion to leave, but if we lose Brunner, too - then we're looking at more heavily re-tooling the top9. We could just stick with Bert and Sammy at that point, but I can't imagine anyone being thrilled with that.

Also, our center depth is ebbing out a bit. Flip was nice insurance, being able to move back and forth from wing to center, and really helped guard against our team getting killed by things like the various Helm injuries.

Winger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 03:19 PM
  #160
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,356
vCash: 500
If the goal is to win the cup, we've got to do something to improve the PK/defense.

The only guy in that role I would advocate dumping is Quincey.
Buy him out. Sign Scuderi or trrade for someone

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 04:14 PM
  #161
JmanWingsFan
Your average Jman
 
JmanWingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Country: United States
Posts: 4,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsNow View Post
If the goal is to win the cup, we've got to do something to improve the PK/defense.

The only guy in that role I would advocate dumping is Quincey.
Buy him out. Sign Scuderi or trrade for someone
If we want to improve the defense, then why do we want a guy who's on the ice for a goal every 20 minutes? Or 3 goals per 60? You wouldn't want a goalie with those stats... And yet that's what both Vinny and Scuderi are sporting.

JmanWingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:18 PM
  #162
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,356
vCash: 500
If Babcock outs Tatar on a line with Helm or Abdelkader as center, you guys are going to *****ing up a storm about Tatar's lack of production

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:27 PM
  #163
Heaton
#disapointment
 
Heaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rochester, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 17,153
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Heaton
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsNow View Post
If Babcock outs Tatar on a line with Helm or Abdelkader as center, you guys are going to *****ing up a storm about Tatar's lack of production
I think a line can be productive with Helm as center, just depends on the wingers. Helm has never played with skilled forwards outside of Hudler for one post season.

Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:34 PM
  #164
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,356
vCash: 500
Red Wings Defense
PLAYER --- PPGA - SHTOI -- GA -- TOI ---SHG/Min--GA/Min
Kronwall ---14------126-----55--1169---0.111-----0.047
ERicsson --16------141-----44---959---0.113-----0.046
Quincey ----10------79------28---692---0.127-----0.040
Lashoff ----10-------72------31---551---0.139-----0.056
Smith-------5-------43------18---645----0.116----0.028
Kindl--------1--------11-----16----761---0.091----0.021
White-------0---------1-----11 ---489----NA------0.022

These numbers don't tell the whole story...but they tell some of the story.
Quincey is not good on the PK.
The only worse Red Wing was Lashoff.

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:38 PM
  #165
RedWingsNow*
SaskatoonDeathSquad
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ann Arbor
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,356
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
I think a line can be productive with Helm as center, just depends on the wingers. Helm has never played with skilled forwards outside of Hudler for one post season.
There's a reason why Helm doesn't play with offensive wingers. He's not very good. He's not the kind of guy who is a "finisher" and he's certainly not a set-up guy

RedWingsNow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 06:59 PM
  #166
Heaton
#disapointment
 
Heaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rochester, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 17,153
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Heaton
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsNow View Post
There's a reason why Helm doesn't play with offensive wingers. He's not very good. He's not the kind of guy who is a "finisher" and he's certainly not a set-up guy
No, it's because we haven't had the depth with him as a regular.

Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 07:44 PM
  #167
Winger98
Moderator
powers combined
 
Winger98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 14,089
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Winger98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
No, it's because we haven't had the depth with him as a regular.
And his locker has cob webs from lack of use the past couple of seasons.

Winger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 07:50 PM
  #168
Winger98
Moderator
powers combined
 
Winger98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 14,089
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Winger98
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsNow View Post
Red Wings Defense
PLAYER --- PPGA - SHTOI -- GA -- TOI ---SHG/Min--GA/Min
Kronwall ---14------126-----55--1169---0.111-----0.047
ERicsson --16------141-----44---959---0.113-----0.046
Quincey ----10------79------28---692---0.127-----0.040
Lashoff ----10-------72------31---551---0.139-----0.056
Smith-------5-------43------18---645----0.116----0.028
Kindl--------1--------11-----16----761---0.091----0.021
White-------0---------1-----11 ---489----NA------0.022

These numbers don't tell the whole story...but they tell some of the story.
Quincey is not good on the PK.
The only worse Red Wing was Lashoff.
You have to fit Dekeyser into that. If the playoffs are an indicator, he'll slot in at #3 for SHTOI/G, and Smith will stay in fourth. The guy who lost minutes in the playoffs was Quincey.

Winger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 08:16 PM
  #169
WingsOverAvs
Non Right Winger
 
WingsOverAvs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Orlando FL
Country: United States
Posts: 452
vCash: 500
I want to see what Helm can do on a line with guys that can finish and create. Hell, I'd be in favor of throwing him on a line with Pav and Hank just to see what his speed could create for the other two

WingsOverAvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-28-2013, 11:04 PM
  #170
Wolverine Wings
#thankyoubasedgod
 
Wolverine Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Detroit
Country: United States
Posts: 841
vCash: 500
CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup
FORWARDS
Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m) / Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m) / Damien Brunner ($2.500m)
Johan Franzen ($3.955m) / Vincent Lecavalier ($6.100m) / Gustav Nyquist ($2.000m)
Justin Abdelkader ($1.800m) / Joakim Andersson ($1.500m) / Tomas Tatar ($0.840m)
Drew Miller ($1.350m) / Cory Emmerton ($0.533m) / Patrick Eaves ($1.200m)
Darren Helm ($2.125m) / Todd Bertuzzi ($2.075m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Niklas Kronwall ($4.750m) / Jonathan Ericsson ($3.250m)
Jakub Kindl ($2.400m) / Danny DeKeyser ($1.350m)
Kyle Quincey ($3.775m) / Brendan Smith ($2.100m)
Brian Lashoff ($0.725m) /
GOALTENDERS
Jimmy Howard ($5.292m)
Jonas Gustavsson ($1.500m)
OTHER
Buyout: Mikael Samuelsson ($0.000m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $63,902,879; BONUSES: $1,010,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $1,407,121

Explanation:

Forwards:
First line of Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Brunner combines two elite puck movers with a goal-scorer. Brunner finds out the market isn't exactly up to standards so he takes a 2 year deal worth 5 million dollars.

Second line of Franzen - Lecavalier - Nyquist combines two aging goal-scorers with a fast puck moving winger. Lecavalier accepts a 4 year deal worth 24.4 million dollars and finds himself in a good situation with much less pressure and the money and term he is (likely) after. Nyquist sees an expanded role and enjoys playing for Detroit, he gets a nice pay increase in a 6 million dollar, 3 year deal that will take him to his prime.

Third Line of Abdelkater - Andersson - Tatar has speed, toughness and goal scoring. Andersson takes a similar 6 million dollar deal to Nyquist, but for 4 years instead of 3.

Fourth Line of Miller - Emmerton - Eaves is essentially the Penalty Killers line.

Helm and Bertuzzi are the crux of the entire roster IMO; if Helm is ready to go he is going to center one of the bottom two lines and forces Emmerton from the everyday roster. If Bertuzzi is healthy I'd imagine he'd be with Datsyuk and Zetterberg which will ultimately kick Eaves out of the everyday lineup. Both have a similar cap hit of just north of 2 million, so a that can alleviate cap pressure.


Defense:
First pairing of Kronwall - Ericsson Error prone offensive defenseman and error prone defensive defenseman.

Second pairing of Kindl - DeKeyser Young offensive and defensive pair that has upside to spare.

Third pairing of Quincey - Smith are two players that have disappointed so far, but have shown they are regular NHLers. Smith takes a 4.2 million dollar deal for two years, banking on the hope that he will improve enough to warrant a major deal at the end of it.

Lashoff is the extra man, who may become a solid bottom pair guy, but isn't a regular NHLer yet.

Goalies:
Howard is a good and sometimes great goalie. Gustavsson is a big goalie who has yet to establish himself.

Other:
Sammuelson is a likely buyout candidate, simply due to the cap crunch and lack of play. It's sad, but a necessary move for the Wings.

Tootoo, while a good fourth liner, is traded away for a draft pick or two because A) Babcock won't play him; and more importantly B) He occupies a roster spot. Potentially a buyout candidate.

Colaiacovo is traded for a pick due to inconsistent health, relatively high cap hit, and he uses a roster space, even though I consider him to be a pretty good player in his own right. He is also a buyout candidate.
--------------------
So how is my mock roster? Not the best team, but I like it more heading in to opening day than last year.


Last edited by Wolverine Wings: 06-28-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Grammar.
Wolverine Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2013, 03:32 PM
  #171
JmanWingsFan
Your average Jman
 
JmanWingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Country: United States
Posts: 4,467
vCash: 500
I can't believe what's going on with all of these rumors. It sounds like a lot of teams are desperate to unload or trade to make things works. Suddenly, Cap Space seems to be a more valuable player than was expected.

JmanWingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 08:05 AM
  #172
TheFirebird
Resurget Cineribus
 
TheFirebird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Yoshinoyama, Nara
Country: Japan
Posts: 762
vCash: 500
Seeing as how free agency is only a few days from now, I'm going to make the assertion that Holland will not move Filppula before that point, and I will also assert that any and all Red Wings players that are moved, which I'm betting will be scant because of Holland's indecisiveness, will end up being moved for minimal return, i.e. 2015 6th and 7th round draft picks etc, or will simply be released to waivers, such that Holland may someday overpay to reacquire them.

Next seasons roster additions will obviously be primarily from Grand Rapids, with perhaps a less than impressive Free Agency addition or two that "made sense" to Holland because they were asking for less salary or term than other free agents.

TheFirebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 08:51 AM
  #173
Hendricks433
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFirebird View Post
Seeing as how free agency is only a few days from now, I'm going to make the assertion that Holland will not move Filppula before that point, and I will also assert that any and all Red Wings players that are moved, which I'm betting will be scant because of Holland's indecisiveness, will end up being moved for minimal return, i.e. 2015 6th and 7th round draft picks etc, or will simply be released to waivers, such that Holland may someday overpay to reacquire them.

Next seasons roster additions will obviously be primarily from Grand Rapids, with perhaps a less than impressive Free Agency addition or two that "made sense" to Holland because they were asking for less salary or term than other free agents.
Its sad that he could not move Cola, Filppula, Tootoo or White for any sort of draft pick.

Hopefully last year shows him that the young guys can probably play sooner than they think and they arent as far off and we give them more opportunity.

Hendricks433 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 12:07 PM
  #174
Henkka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 9,142
vCash: 500
CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER
My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS
Milan Lucic ($6.000m) / Patrice Bergeron ($5.000m) / Tyler Seguin ($5.750m)
Brad Marchand ($4.500m) / David Krejci ($5.250m) / Rich Peverley ($3.250m)
Carl Soderberg ($1.008m) / Chris Kelly ($3.000m) / ??????????????
Daniel Paille ($1.300m) / Gregory Campbell ($1.600m) / Shawn Thornton ($1.100m)
13th forward ??? / 14th forward ???

DEFENSEMEN
Zdeno Chara ($6.917m) / Johnny Boychuk ($3.367m)
Dennis Seidenberg ($3.250m) / Dougie Hamilton ($1.494m)
Torey Krug ($1.704m) / Adam McQuaid ($1.567m)
Matt Bartkowski ($0.650m)

GOALTENDERS
Tuukka Rask (~$7.000m)
Back-up (~$1.000m)

OTHER
Marc Savard ($0.000m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,706,667; BONUSES: $1,587,500
CAP SPACE (20-man roster): $1,180,833

Is this the team we should be so afraid of in our division? What a freaking caphell Bruins are having... lost Horton and are losing Jagr... and no space to replace them.

They just HAVE TO do some trades to split those salaries better. Seguin, Kelly or Peverley.

Henkka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 12:56 PM
  #175
WingedWheel1987
Ken Holland's office
 
WingedWheel1987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GPP Michigan
Posts: 8,487
vCash: 500
Bruins are a far better team than the Wings.

WingedWheel1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.