HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What a nighmare

Old
06-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Stephpa10

vCash: 500
What a nighmare

I don't post to often here, but though i would share a dream i had last night, it was scary

i dreamed we traded for Luongo for Prust, Eller and an other player can't rememberhttp , but woke up laughing because i was thankful it was just a nightmare

oh yeah and we had kept Price, and they would have to challenge each other for number 1, i remember saying in my dream that we had the most expensive back up, boy was i angry

Stephpa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 02:16 PM
shutehinside

I had a dream too.

It was about people not posting about their dreams on hockey chatboards. I guess my dream was just as unrealistic as yours.

shutehinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

It wasn't a nightmare bro, it happened this morning...it's everywhere. Sorry, somebody had to tell you. I was the chosen one.

Lars Mon Amour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Stephpa10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutehinside View Post
I had a dream too.

It was about people not posting about their dreams on hockey chatboards. I guess my dream was just as unrealistic as yours.
maybe because it is funny and hockey related, you take these chats to serious bro

Stephpa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 02:27 PM
coolasprICE

I had a dream that the Bruins won the cup this year.

Good thing the Leafs eliminated them

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Jee
@DeuxiemeJumeau

vCash: 50

Jee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Draft

No one in the trade over 6'9 coming to the Habs, pass.

Draft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Pricenyuk
Montreal961

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
I had a dream that the Bruins won the cup this year.

Good thing the Leafs eliminated them
Wow reading this actually really pissed me off. I almost forgot about that debacle. Thanks

Pricenyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Bloumeister
Live And Let Dye

Nightmare, you say?

I was in Ottawa for lunch today. Ordered soup with the lunch special. This is what I got:

As I was eating it, I choked on the 'D'

Bloumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloumeister View Post
Nightmare, you say?

I was in Ottawa for lunch today. Ordered soup with the lunch special. This is what I got:

Wow. You and MiG never run out do you? How do you guys come up with this stuff? Lmao

Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 10:28 AM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Nightmare, you say?

More like there were no D's to be found

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

Quote:
Nightmare, you say?

Not that I need to tell you again, but I am tweeting that. Seriously, you should make your twitter account, at least I can give you credit for your work that way.

Dr Gonzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Stive Morgan
Habland

vCash: 50
Reminds me of a dream I had where instead of drafting Lapierre, we traded for him from the Penguins for Carey Price. THAT was a nightmare.

Stive Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 10:54 AM
overlords
Hfboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
Not that I need to tell you again, but I am tweeting that. Seriously, you should make your twitter account, at least I can give you credit for your work that way.
Just use mine instead.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Joe Cole

Quote:
Nightmare, you say?

I guess someone at RDS was behind the counter. They cannot say his name more often or praise him enough, even if he is just taking a squirt of Gatorade on the bench.

Joe Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

I had a dream the Bruins won the Stanley Cup. Then I realized they did and they're on their way to winning another one

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 10:48 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 1707
Quote:
Nightmare, you say?

oh blou, i wub u

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 11:41 AM
WhiskeySeven
President of Canada

****, no kiddin' - we pretty much had the exact same dream. I had a dream where I was in like a deserted school and my ex kept telling me to follower her to the gymnasium, she was in a really flowy summer dress and it reminded me of when we'd hang out on Mont-Royal and drink wine together in the spring. When I get there she's nowhere to be found so I start to peer around the creaky, rusted lockers and showers until I hear some scampering footsteps echo around me. I try to get my bearing straight when the lights start flickering and the footsteps approach me with intensity. Wet steps echoing in the rusted locker-room, clip-clop clip-clop clip-clop.

In a panic I try to brace myself but it was too late, the lights slam shut and suddenly there was intermittent silence and slow, lumbering footsteps. The entity was directly in front of me and in the total darkness I could hear its breathing - shallow and strained. It started to speak, I'll never forget that voice, sharp and highly-wound yet masculine and unaffected, "err we gotta work harder, y'know." Oh god what was this beast I was facing in this endless void?! "hundred-ten-percent, y'know" What evil, inane babble is he chanting at me?? "at this point we can't have any passengers y'know? We gotta tough groupa guys here."

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to interrupt his incantation - I swung in front of me into the darkness with a reckless right but I missed. My arm flew through the air and the lack of impact threw me off balance - where was this warlock, I could hear him right in front of my face! I tried another from the left side, foregoing technique I put my entire body into it and again came up short. Woosh, my arm sailed through the air.

"We gotta toughen up mentally, can't make stupid mistakes"

The voice was mocking me.

I cried out "WHO ARE YOUUUUU!!!" and the lights flickered to my intensity and for the briefest of moments I thought I saw his face. Sharp haircut, slightly tanned skin, well-groomed goatee, standing a head-and-shoulder below me with a slight smile on his face.

Before I could process who it was before me I blinked and suddenly woke up staring at my ceiling in a cold chill.

WhiskeySeven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 11:45 AM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
****, no kiddin' - we pretty much had the exact same dream. I had a dream where I was in like a deserted school and my ex kept telling me to follower her to the gymnasium, she was in a really flowy summer dress and it reminded me of when we'd hang out on Mont-Royal and drink wine together in the spring. When I get there she's nowhere to be found so I start to peer around the creaky, rusted lockers and showers until I hear some scampering footsteps echo around me. I try to get my bearing straight when the lights start flickering and the footsteps approach me with intensity. Wet steps echoing in the rusted locker-room, clip-clop clip-clop clip-clop.

In a panic I try to brace myself but it was too late, the lights slam shut and suddenly there was intermittent silence and slow, lumbering footsteps. The entity was directly in front of me and in the total darkness I could hear its breathing - shallow and strained. It started to speak, I'll never forget that voice, sharp and highly-wound yet masculine and unaffected, "err we gotta work harder, y'know." Oh god what was this beast I was facing in this endless void?! "hundred-ten-percent, y'know" What evil, inane babble is he chanting at me?? "at this point we can't have any passengers y'know? We gotta tough groupa guys here."

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to interrupt his incantation - I swung in front of me into the darkness with a reckless right but I missed. My arm flew through the air and the lack of impact threw me off balance - where was this warlock, I could hear him right in front of my face! I tried another from the left side, foregoing technique I put my entire body into it and again came up short. Woosh, my arm sailed through the air.

I cried out "WHO ARE YOUUUUU!!!" and the lights flickered to my intensity and for the briefest of moments I thought I saw his face. Sharp haircut, slightly tanned skin, well-groomed goatee, standing a head-and-shoulder below me with a slight smile on his face.

Before I could process who it was before me I blinked and suddenly woke up staring at my ceiling in a cold chill.
OMG. Guys, what kind of stuff are you smoking? I need some!

Old
06-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Dean Ambrose
k

vCash: 133
I had a dream back during the 2010 playoffs that Carey Price was traded to St. Louis in the off season. Thankfully, it was Halak that was traded to St. Louis instead. Weird how that worked out.

I never thought I was a bad person. I just thought I was the one good person living in a world of bad people.
Dean Ambrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 06:09 PM
WhiskeySeven
President of Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
OMG. Guys, what kind of stuff are you smoking? I need some!
Haven't smoked in a long time. I drink a lot though.

WhiskeySeven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 10:35 PM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

Quote:
Haven't smoked in a long time. I drink a lot though.
Try both at the same time. Your dreams will be funnier.

Old
06-14-2013, 11:24 PM
groovejuice

Quote:

Regrettably, now I must share my own horror of a recurring dream.

It is my birthday celebration and we're at the finest steakhouse in town. As per usual, I'm going to order the 24 ounce Kobe Ribeye; rare.

The emaciated and haughty waiter ( I believe his name was Pierre ) materializes and as I attempt to order, interrupts me mid-sentence and assures me that the meal he ordered for me is on the way.

"No Mr. Groovejuice", he says, " I have arranged a special meal for you. Soon you will enjoy the fermented okra, dandelion and tofu salad."

Inevitably at this point, I awake shivering with a deathly sweat. I taste the vileness of vomitus barely contained and stagger to my holy shrine, and pray to the god Borg-a- vin for salvation.

Anyone know a good therapist?

groovejuice is online now   Reply With Quote