HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

2004 Post Season

Closed Thread

Old
06-01-2005, 12:01 PM
jb**

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyByngJeanRatelle
Sorry to be trolling but:

If Tampa Bay played Toronto in the 2nd round, and Philly played Montreal in the 2nd round, the Conference final's would have been different. Montreal rolled over for Tampa, while Philly played probably the toughest team to play against physically in the league. Had Tampa's pretty boys had to play the Leafs, yes I believe they would have taken the Leafs, just as Philly did. But TB would have been beat up and Philly would have crushed them. I think people forget that although you can win a series, the physical toll taken will carry over to the next one.
Agreed,

Old
06-01-2005, 03:06 PM
CDBOLT

7 Games

I will not argue that TO softened up Philly.Feds scored 12 playoff goals including both goals in game 7.Great no-CLUTCH YES.

Old
06-01-2005, 07:10 PM
swflyers8*

Send a message via Yahoo to swflyers8*
Quote:
Great no-CLUTCH YES.
Clutch? No. Do it more than 1 year and then we will talk. He has had 1 good playoff run and didn't have a decent regular season. If I had to pick clutch players from TB, he isn't one of them. It's either 26, 4 or 19. That's it.

Closed Thread