HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

can anyone confirm this?

Closed Thread

Old
09-26-2003, 11:53 PM
Chayos

vCash: 500
can anyone confirm this?

I was reading a post on here somewhere ot at oilfans that roger Millions had mention a couple of offers the oil received like Lundmark and a pick for comrie a somthing about Anaheim and Chistov. Did anyone actually see this piece or hear some of the same info?

Old
09-27-2003, 12:19 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via ICQ to thome_26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayos1
I was reading a post on here somewhere ot at oilfans that roger Millions had mention a couple of offers the oil received like Lundmark and a pick for comrie a somthing about Anaheim and Chistov. Did anyone actually see this piece or hear some of the same info?
if Lowe is offered Chistov he better accept and offer to wipe every single Ducks ass for a week as well!

Old
09-27-2003, 06:48 AM
creative giant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayos1

Hey Chayos1, I went searching on Calgarypuck.com (where Millions posts) and found this thread. You'll have to scroll down to find his posts.

http://www.calgarypuck.com/forum/for...?TID=1815&PN=1

Btw, Millions doesn't seem to happy with the Oilers organization.

Old
09-27-2003, 09:04 AM
creative giant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMenace
Hey Chayos1, I went searching on Calgarypuck.com (where Millions posts) and found this thread. You'll have to scroll down to find his posts.

and Millions is telling the flames fans this because....? Sounds to me like someone who just likes hearing himself talk

Old
09-27-2003, 09:53 AM
Yanner39

What I don't get is that he goes on saying that the Oilers play for a city that too demanding...So he's also putting a part of the blame on Oiler fans for this as well...First off, Millions' opinion is pretty bias considering he said he knows Comrie very well...Anyone notice that he says both sides are to blame except he goes off on the Oilers alot more...

Going back to the Oilers having demanding fans...*****, after seeing Carolina, Anaheim and Buffalo reach the finals the 5 years, why wouldn't we be demanding...I mean, the Oilers have made the playoffs 6 out of the 7 last years and only advanced past the 1st round twice...Oilers fans are tired of the same tired scenario each year...What we should just settle for the 8th place finish...

Unless I get more info, I will never blame Lowe or Oiler management here...To do so is just foolish...

Old
09-27-2003, 11:37 AM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. van Nostrin
What I don't get is that he goes on saying that the Oilers play for a city that too demanding...So he's also putting a part of the blame on Oiler fans for this as well...First off, Millions' opinion is pretty bias considering he said he knows Comrie very well...Anyone notice that he says both sides are to blame except he goes off on the Oilers alot more...

Going back to the Oilers having demanding fans...*****, after seeing Carolina, Anaheim and Buffalo reach the finals the 5 years, why wouldn't we be demanding...I mean, the Oilers have made the playoffs 6 out of the 7 last years and only advanced past the 1st round twice...Oilers fans are tired of the same tired scenario each year...What we should just settle for the 8th place finish...

Unless I get more info, I will never blame Lowe or Oiler management here...To do so is just foolish...
My exact thoughts as well on every single point. Great minds think alike

Old
09-27-2003, 12:36 PM
Chayos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMenace

Btw, Millions doesn't seem to happy with the Oilers organization.
So i gather that everyone here agrees that this guy is THE Millions then?

So if what he said was true to some extent then The oilers asked for Chistov and were rebuffed or it just makes no sense.

If we could get lundmark and Tyutin for comrie +. i would like that deal

Old
09-27-2003, 01:56 PM
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Narnia
I don't think that's the real Millions. There are fans posting as these people. Someone over on Oilfans posted as Gene Principe. It wasn't him and this isn't the real Roger Millions.

09-27-2003, 02:39 PM
thome_26
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers89
I don't think that's the real Millions. There are fans posting as these people. Someone over on Oilfans posted as Gene Principe. It wasn't him and this isn't the real Roger Millions.
agreed

Old
09-27-2003, 03:22 PM
speeds

Quote:
sorry, from what I've heard from the people in charge at calpuck you ar4e mistaken, they know it's the real guy.

Old
09-27-2003, 03:33 PM
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeds
sorry, from what I've heard from the people in charge at calpuck you ar4e mistaken, they know it's the real guy.
Like Gene Principe on Oilfans.

Old
09-27-2003, 03:51 PM
mudcrutch79

Hmm, if thats the real Roger Millions, someone should ask him about his article this summer on sportsnet.ca where he claimed to have played major junior 15 years ago, despite him being about 45 and having no record on hockeydb.com. Liar.

Old
09-27-2003, 03:58 PM
speeds

Quote:
Like Gene Principe on Oilfans.
I don't know if Gene is legit (he very well could be), but I'm almost certain that Roger is indeed legit, because the guys who run calpuck have tlaked to him in person and he said it's him (I think I read that somewhere)

Closed Thread