HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Most comparable stick to the Easton s19

Old
06-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Thesensation19

vCash: 500
Most comparable stick to the Easton s19

I have not been able to find a new stick anywhere near as good as the s19.

I bought the limited edition one years ago with the US flag on it. I believe it was a Pairse curve (but it was quite flat like a Zetterbergs so im not sure).

Anyway, the stick just felt right in my hands. Its balanced weight, its overall light weight, its standard whip and features.

The blade slowly started to chip but still managed to last me for a good year and a half. Its pretty mangled today and I still could play with it. Shot is fine. Its mostly receiving passes and first touch stuff so I had to buy a new one. Got the Bauer TotalOne and thought its a solid stick. Its not the same.

Anyone know of any comparable sticks to the s19 that are out now or I can find anywhere. ORRRR better yet. Where i can find good s19. I dont really trust Ebay and stuff

Thesensation19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Maupin Fan
Hot Air

Any stick with a blade made of cardboard should have similar feel and performance.

Maupin Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 07:23 PM
AIREAYE

RS? RS2? Pro stock?

AIREAYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2013, 09:15 PM
lokomotiv15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesensation19 View Post
I have not been able to find a new stick anywhere near as good as the s19.

I bought the limited edition one years ago with the US flag on it. I believe it was a Pairse curve (but it was quite flat like a Zetterbergs so im not sure).

Anyway, the stick just felt right in my hands. Its balanced weight, its overall light weight, its standard whip and features.

The blade slowly started to chip but still managed to last me for a good year and a half. Its pretty mangled today and I still could play with it. Shot is fine. Its mostly receiving passes and first touch stuff so I had to buy a new one. Got the Bauer TotalOne and thought its a solid stick. Its not the same.

Anyone know of any comparable sticks to the s19 that are out now or I can find anywhere. ORRRR better yet. Where i can find good s19. I dont really trust Ebay and stuff
The RS is pretty much the same stick with a stronger composite compound below the tapered part of the shaft to give you more pop on your shot and a bigger sweet spot incase you toe your shot.

lokomotiv15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Jisatsu

The RS2 won't let you down. It's pretty much the same stick with a better shaft and a few upgrades here and there.

Jisatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Thesensation19

I have never played with the RS but have picked it up and tested it quickly. The feel just doesnt seem the same whatsoever.

Thesensation19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Wilch
Unregistered User

eBay is pretty safe, done a ton of deals and never had a problem. Maybe try Craigslist?

Wilch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2013, 02:26 PM
markisonfire

Try the RS2. They've made some improvements in the blade but the kick point and elliptical profile are the same.

markisonfire is offline   Reply With Quote