- The Krejci line is dominating, can't say enough
- Toews and Kane are good and make things happen, but nobody else on Chicago seems to be a threat yet
- Peverley is all over the ice. He's having his best game of the playoffs for sure, causing turnovers, blocking shots, etc. Seguin's looking alive as well, this bodes well
- Faceoffs are going to be our ally all series again
- Crawford's been good but Rask is better
Just coming by to say how envious I am of the Bruins.. Trust me you guy have the edge in this series.. Grit, heart, speed, and clutch scoring... Plus you have 4 ex sens on your playoff roster... Hoping u guys prove once again to the league that when you guys are on your game, there is NO team in this league that can stop the Bruins.... Vancouver learnt that lesson 2 years ago.. Go Bears!
Solid road period for the B's. They got through the first 10 minutes in a rowdy building and got the 1st goal. The Bruins have zero time with the puck. The Hawks are immediately on the puck and they are forcing turnovers. Let's see if they can keep up that pace. I expect to see the Bruins make the necessary adjustments to improve their breakout.
Side note, I think Seguin has been more involved today. Also solid backcheck a couple of times. Please friggin pot a few this series.