HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

One of 1-2-3-4-5 pick for DET?

Old
06-13-2013, 04:27 PM
Jacko95

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by echlfreak View Post
I would like to see DET acquire the 3rd overall pick from TB

DET gets 3rd overall and drafts Nichushkin as well Brewer for TB to shed cap space

TB gets 18th overall, rights to Filppula, Frk and Kindl
Sorry, but no interest. Filppula is not physical and doesn't produce enough to give him a top6 role in Tampa as 5 place are already set and I expect Connolly to be better offensivly than Filppula.
Frk is a great prospect, but I would prefer a defense prospect of his caliber. And Kindl, well is Kindl. Would be another bottom pairing guy for Tampa.

Therefore a big no from Tampa.
Only player I am really interested in for the pick is Kronwall and that will not gonna happen.

Jacko95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 04:31 PM
hughdreamz

From the Avs? Wings have nothing to offer to get the 1st overall.

hughdreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Number1RedWingsFan52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko95 View Post
Sorry, but no interest. Filppula is not physical and doesn't produce enough to give him a top6 role in Tampa as 5 place are already set and I expect Connolly to be better offensivly than Filppula.
Frk is a great prospect, but I would prefer a defense prospect of his caliber. And Kindl, well is Kindl. Would be another bottom pairing guy for Tampa.

Therefore a big no from Tampa.
Only player I am really interested in for the pick is Kronwall and that will not gonna happen.
Nope because no way would Kronwall waive his NTC to play in Tampa Bay. I agree that Kindl would'nt work out in Tampa Bay and neither would Filppula since Connolly Purcell and even Malone would put up way better numbers then Filppula any ways.

Number1RedWingsFan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Wingsfan2965*

Pretty sure Detroit is happy with what they have. Giving up a ridiculous amount of assets for a Top 5 pick is useless. You can probably find a star anywhere in the first round of this draft and some still in the second.

Wingsfan2965* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 04:54 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce Hawthorne View Post
Well you obviously don't know much about Downie....
I know enough about him to say that the loss impacted your season. He had nice chemistry when first coming over of course he did the same thing with Tampa. He plays on the edge and over it at times, he can hurt your team as often as he helps it.

Downie is a 40 point player if all works out that racks up penalty minutes at over 2.5 million. Not a bad player but I would probably take Laughton or Määttä over him here shortly. I am not a huge Downey fan though because he has trouble staying composed. Certainly should be a fan favorite though. Then again you don't have to worry about him never becoming an NHL level player. Will be interesting to see how he comes back into that lineup.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 07:01 PM
glovesave_35
Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zetterberg Era View Post
Not enough going to Tampa there. Top 3 picks are decade plus assets almost assured of being very productive pros. Wish the NHL had some kind of score chart showing the teams value on these spots, I am sure the teams do but cannot remember seeing them as publicly as you do in the other major North American sports.
It's pretty cool to see the one in the NFL. Nothing is set in stone but it sets some solid parameters on value.

glovesave_35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Cu Culann

Quote:
Originally Posted by OurGocIsAnAwesomeGoc View Post
I get what you're saying, but at the same time...I can't really think of an example where a team actively wanted a player gone\wanted to trade him and the player insisted on staying. Iginla in Calgary might be the only example that comes close. NTCs are more for giving the player leverage to control the terms of the trade\where he winds up.
Mats Sundin ring a bell?

Cu Culann is offline   Reply With Quote