HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Eskimos and CFL 2013 season thread: Eskies 1-3

Closed Thread

Old
07-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7ark View Post
It constantly amazes me how far some people will go to not admit they were wrong. I wonder if those Habs fans that boo'd Roy out of town and cheered when he left made similar arguments about him not being the right player for their team while he was winning in Colorado?
Wrong about an opinion? How does that work?

I'm honest about my opinion. I'd be an ahole, and dishonest if I pretended now to have a different opinion than I did at the time.

I wanted RR gone. No secret.

Its not about wrong or right. Its about a disconnect with a good player by a fanbase because the players antics, performance, lack of commitment starts to make fans sick.

RR is a good QB

Patrick Roy was a good goalie.

In both instances it was time to leave, and both players I suspect knew it, because in both instances the org and fanbase gave up on them. This is the world turning and happens in a lot of instances.

Reactions are not logical. If successful people separate, or divorce, people can spend all day wondering why, or just know that they grew apart.

It happens, its a reaction. Its a disconnect. There is no figuring it out or whether it makes sense. I hope you read what I'm putting down here as I'm making the effort.

Fact of the matter is this team wasn't doing anything with RR the last half dozen years and aren't doing anything without him right now. We'll see what happens.

Old
07-23-2013, 05:55 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
So Ray is a quitter now....honestly what are you going to try and peddle next?
I suggest you take your own advice and move on because you are embarrassing yourself at this point.
He quit here in that game. Did he rebound. I imagine he did. People at that game know what they saw. The org knew what they saw and RR was toast here after that moment just took awhile to pull the trigger.

The fanbase, and the org gave up on Ray that day. They lost faith in him. Were you there?

Lets be clear here too. I said it at the time, and people can go back to that. I said Ray will be done here after this home game and only a matter of time.

Doesn't matter that I'm right and it happened..

Old
07-23-2013, 05:57 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jase View Post
Didn't Ricky Ray win a Grey Cup last year?

Seems that he can still win a football game when he needs to.
Sure as hell wasn't happening here.

Hey, if you have a youtube of RR in a playoff game for the Eskimos all pumped up and intense and competitive beating players and fighting to get into the endzone and punching the ball into the endzone after he runs it in for a TD lets see it.

Fact of the matter is RR loved rubbing the Esks faces in it last playoffs and loves the new chance he got with the argos.

Sure wasn't bringing that enthusiasm here.

Guess it was time to go.

Old
07-23-2013, 06:11 PM
CantHaveTkachev
not allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Sure as hell wasn't happening here.

Hey, if you have a youtube of RR in a playoff game for the Eskimos all pumped up and intense and competitive beating players and fighting to get into the endzone and punching the ball into the endzone after he runs it in for a TD lets see it.

Fact of the matter is RR loved rubbing the Esks faces in it last playoffs and loves the new chance he got with the argos.

Sure wasn't bringing that enthusiasm here.

Guess it was time to go.
he loved it because he wanted to prove to the Esks they made a terrible decision to trade him

Old
07-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Dynasty View Post
he loved it because he wanted to prove to the Esks they made a terrible decision to trade him
I don't discount this at all.

Ray loved shoving the Esks face in it.

Not saying I blame him for that.

One of my issues with Ray is in thinking he knew what the problems were here but didn't want to stick his nose in it, didn't want to lead, and was content to be the highest paid player in the league and to trot out game after game with a questionable playbook.

I dunno. I wanted more than that.

Old
07-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Kyle McMahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insta View Post
There was no later home blowout game, it was in Montreal and BC back to back. The Montreal one, a game where Ray had ok numbers and the team flat out stunk They had -1 yards rushing for THE WHOLE GAME. We had open catches for big gains and touchdowns that the receivers flat out dropped. Clearly this is Ray's fault for quitting on the team. Unbelievable. You don't even remember what actually happened because it doesn't fit your narrative of blaming Ray.

Before losing the western finals, the Esks won 5 of their last 6. Ray quit on the team?
I do remember what happened, because like the 36-1 game, I had to sit through it in the stands watching the team get fed their **** for 60 minutes once again.

I believe the Als jumped to a quick 21-0 lead in that one, but we picked off Calvillo in Montreal's end of the field and injured him on the same play. As big a momentum swing as can possibly happen. Then on the very first play afterwards, Ray came out and threw a lame duck into double coverage after not even attempting to look off the defenders, who easily picked it off. He shrugged his shoulders and walked back to the sidelines, apparently wishing he was anywhere but at a football game. If that doesn't scream that a guy had quit on the team, I don't know what does.

We won 4 of our last 5 in the regular season against putrid competition, barely beating the awful Riders at home on the final day to secure home field. That team didn't have a single quality win after Labour Day. Losses to BC twice, Calgary, and Montreal. Wins against weak sisters Sask, Toronto, and Hamilton, and the freefalling Bombers. I guess you can call the playoff win over Calgary quality, but it was mainly decided by an 80 yard fumble return and Hufnagel deciding to bench Cornish for the second half after he ran for 100 yards in the first half.

Old
07-23-2013, 06:44 PM
Halibut

I'll admit I was in favour of trading Ray, mostly because of how bad we'd been for so long. With different OC's and o-lines and head coaches. Nothing else seemed to be working and while he kept piling up good stats we werent winning. Hadnt won with him since 2003, cant really count 2005 cause we won that in spite of his play not because of it.

The fans in the stands were frustrated and had been for years. Around where I sat people were calling for the backups to get a shot for years even when the guys showed how horrible they were. I dont blame Ray for quitting on this mess of a team.

Last edited by Halibut: 07-23-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old
07-23-2013, 07:00 PM
s7ark
TheWorstEver

Quote:
Wrong about an opinion? How does that work?

I'm honest about my opinion. I'd be an ahole, and dishonest if I pretended now to have a different opinion than I did at the time.

I wanted RR gone. No secret.

Its not about wrong or right. Its about a disconnect with a good player by a fanbase because the players antics, performance, lack of commitment starts to make fans sick.

RR is a good QB

Patrick Roy was a good goalie.

In both instances it was time to leave, and both players I suspect knew it, because in both instances the org and fanbase gave up on them. This is the world turning and happens in a lot of instances.

Reactions are not logical. If successful people separate, or divorce, people can spend all day wondering why, or just know that they grew apart.

It happens, its a reaction. Its a disconnect. There is no figuring it out or whether it makes sense. I hope you read what I'm putting down here as I'm making the effort.

Fact of the matter is this team wasn't doing anything with RR the last half dozen years and aren't doing anything without him right now. We'll see what happens.
Are you serious? You don't understand how an opinion can be wrong? In my opinion the sky is orange. In my opinion I could jump off a building and fly. In my opinion vaccines cause autism. All demonstrably wrong. Every opinion isn't equally valid. When an opinion doesn't match up with reality, it isn't as valid as an opinion that does.

The anti-Ray crowd put all the team's problems on him. As he has shown in TO, he wasn't the issue. I don't understand how anyone can disagree with that anymore. The Eskies would be a better team if we still had Ray. Yes, the team had done nothing with Ray as QB for a while, but that is because we had a management group that was incapable of building a team around his strengths and minimizing his weaknesses. TO does and look at them now.

Ray hadn't given up on the Eskies, he was very upset when he was traded and was quite vocal about how he didn't want to leave. If you see that as giving up on the team, well, I just don't have a follow up for that.

Old
07-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Are you serious? You don't understand how an opinion can be wrong? In my opinion the sky is orange. In my opinion I could jump off a building and fly. In my opinion vaccines cause autism. All demonstrably wrong. Every opinion isn't equally valid. When an opinion doesn't match up with reality, it isn't as valid as an opinion that does.
You're talking things that can be subtantiated vs things that would be opinion.

To wit: Do I like RR as QB? No.

IN my opinion blue is my favorite color. Am I wrong?

Quote:
The anti-Ray crowd put all the team's problems on him.
BS. He was the highest paid player in the league and the supposed star of the team so sometimes there was going to be some expectation.

Quote:
As he has shown in TO, he wasn't the issue. I don't understand how anyone can disagree with that anymore.
With proper management, coaching, playbook, RR does better. Of course. Didn't have that here and if he was still here wouldn't make a damn difference.

Quote:
The Eskies would be a better team if we still had Ray. Yes, the team had done nothing with Ray as QB for a while, but that is because we had a management group that was incapable of building a team around his strengths and minimizing his weaknesses.
Alternately, as I mention, it befits a star player to offer more input so that the offense can be successful. No less than Chris Pronger vioiced opinion on how some things should run when they didn't make sense. So did Roli. Leaders do that. They give input on and off the field. RR collected his paycheck, biggest in the league, trotted on the field for 6 entire years with a playbook that wasn't doing him any favors and never did anything about that? never demanded, as one of two CFL veteran QB's to be able to call more plays? I would demand that. Its my reputation on the line each two and out.

You absolve him totally in that regard, he could've shown leadership in providing the club a chance of winning.

Quote:
TO does and look at them now.
Don't look now, two key players out and disastrous year in the making. Last year was the perfect storm for the Argos. Pathetic division, can coast right into the playoffs. Fortunately for Argos it was an off year for BC, Montreal, and the Riders. CFL looks stronger this year.

Quote:
Ray hadn't given up on the Eskies, he was very upset when he was traded and was quite vocal about how he didn't want to leave. If you see that as giving up on the team, well, I just don't have a follow up for that.
So respond with what I asked earlier. Show one youtube video where Ray, as an Eskimo, heroically breaks tackle in a playoff game, throws guys aside like they're flies, gets in the endzone and spikes the ball in celebration with him fist pumping.

The whole time I'm going holy ****, I've never seen that from Ray. Because we never saw that the past 6yrs. WE never saw that type of enthusiasm or intensity from the player here. He was content to be just another player here. He's not been so content in T.O.

I can't believe people don't think he's played better, and been more focused and committed and intent in Toronto.

Do you REALLY think Ray was giving his all here all the last half dozen years?

Last edited by Replacement: 07-23-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old
07-23-2013, 08:29 PM
s7ark
TheWorstEver

Quote:

BS. He was the highest paid player in the league and the supposed star of the team so sometimes there was going to be some expectation.

With proper management, coaching, playbook, RR does better. Of course. Didn't have that here and if he was still here wouldn't make a damn difference.

Alternately, as I mention, it befits a star player to offer more input so that the offense can be successful. No less than Chris Pronger vioiced opinion on how some things should run when they didn't make sense. So did Roli. Leaders do that. They give input on and off the field. RR collected his paycheck, biggest in the league, trotted on the field for 6 entire years with a playbook that wasn't doing him any favors and never did anything about that? never demanded, as one of two CFL veteran QB's to be able to call more plays? I would demand that. Its my reputation on the line each two and out.

You absolve him totally in that regard, he could've shown leadership in providing the club a chance of winning.

Don't look now, two key players out and disastrous year in the making. Last year was the perfect storm for the Argos. Pathetic division, can coast right into the playoffs. Fortunately for Argos it was an off year for BC, Montreal, and the Riders. CFL looks stronger this year.

So respond with what I asked earlier. Show one youtube video where Ray, as an Eskimo, heroically breaks tackle in a playoff game, throws guys aside like they're flies, gets in the endzone and spikes the ball in celebration with him fist pumping.

The whole time I'm going holy ****, I've never seen that from Ray. Because we never saw that the past 6yrs. WE never saw that type of enthusiasm or intensity from the player here. He was content to be just another player here. He's not been so content in T.O.

I can't believe people don't think he's played better, and been more focused and committed and intent in Toronto.

Ok I am not even going to bother anymore. I suppose there are some people incapable of admitting they are wrong.

Old
07-23-2013, 08:33 PM
Del Preston
Bobblehead Nelly

vCash: 145
Ricky Ray is awesome.

**** you Tillman.

Old
07-23-2013, 08:50 PM
HotToddy

Quote:

So basically your complaint is now;

Ricky didn't ***** enough

Ricky didn't cheer enough when he scored

His numbers have been basically consistently outstanding his whole career regardless of receivers, coordinators, coaches, playbook..blah,blah,blah. I'm actually shocked when I look at his digits how underappreciated he was here. He had one off year in regards to TD/Int ratio but it is a small blemish.

I'll always remember about 5 games into Kavis Reed's career he was asked if anything about the job had suprised him and his answer was "yeah I knew Ricky Ray was good but until you have him in practice every day you have no idea.."

Old
07-24-2013, 12:56 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotToddy View Post
So basically your complaint is now;

Ricky didn't ***** enough

Ricky didn't cheer enough when he scored

His numbers have been basically consistently outstanding his whole career regardless of receivers, coordinators, coaches, playbook..blah,blah,blah. I'm actually shocked when I look at his digits how underappreciated he was here. He had one off year in regards to TD/Int ratio but it is a small blemish.

I'll always remember about 5 games into Kavis Reed's career he was asked if anything about the job had suprised him and his answer was "yeah I knew Ricky Ray was good but until you have him in practice every day you have no idea.."
Again since people are hard of hearing wheres the youtube of Ray making a brilliant play here punching the ball in the endzone with enthusiasm then spiking it for good measure. This would seem like a different player. What I'm describing is intensity. Show me a youtube with Ray in an Esks jersey in the last 6yrs where he showed that kind of intensity.

I note people mocking my opinion, I note people not coming up with anything in response.

The RR numbers that have been outstanding are the total yds. RR is gold at that. As far as generating TD's either passing, or rushing he's not very good at that. This being a very large part of the CFL game.

I end up linking this at least once a year. RR's TD career stats is mediocre compared to the real HOF QB's EVen more so when one notes that Ray has very few rushing TD's. When you consider that Ray has spent years with some quality receivers in an offense that passes on most downs its astounding how little passing TD's he has.

http://thestudyofsports.com/cflalltimeleaders.html

I would take a Damon Allen, Matt Dunnigan, Tracy Ham over RR in the CFL any day of the week. The name of the game in the CFL is generating TD's and points. RR's stat lines are more suited to US football, not the Canadian wide open quick strike game. He's simply not near the best at that.

Understand that Tracy Ham generated a combination of 346 passing or rushing TD's in his career.

Damon Allen generated an amazing 487 passing or rushing TD's. Twice as many as Ray.

All of Ham, Allen, Dunnigan, even McManus passed for way more TD's then the legendary HOF RR.

Always been a knock on him is the Esks didn't generate a lot of TD's under his direction.

But people will ignore this point everytime.

As an Esks QB Ray teased a lot of the time on gaining yds between the 20 yds stripes. He was never particularly good at moving the ball out of harms way or moving it in redzone.

Last edited by Replacement: 07-24-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Old
07-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Ok I am not even going to bother anymore. I suppose there are some people incapable of admitting they are wrong.
Not sure what the point of the exchange was then. We disagree. Thats all. Is it necessary for you to be condescending and judgmental in that? You don't me, don't presume to.

Again, a little perspective here being that you are judging me. I've admitted the Esks were wrong to trade RR at least 10 times on this board. I'll do it again. Without a proper recruitment plan in place the Esks were wrong to trade RR.

What you don't seem to follow is I didn't like the style of QB he was. I love QB's that are mobile, can pitch on the run, confound D with rollout and keep them honest and move around and buy time. With the width of the CFL field QB's like that are nightmares for defenders. Watching the great athletes like Damon Allen, Tracy Ham all those years was beauty. Guys that could create all on their own. Either of those guys could just take a game under their hand when nothing else was going.

imo The best QB's in the CFL can work very effectively on two downs and broken plays. I think you have to in the CFL. Lulay is a better CFL QB right now than Ray has ever been. With the multiple attributes and skills he brings he's just much better suited to the limited downs CFL game.

tbh I never thought that much of Dieter Brock either. I see Ray as very much that type of sitting duck QB although with less of an arm.

I've been honest throughout in the discussion. Is it necessary to agree to avoid your frustration. Its just discussion.

Last edited by Replacement: 07-24-2013 at 01:11 AM.
Old
07-24-2013, 09:52 AM
AJGass4

I've watched this team since the 70's.

I've watched a ton of quality QB's and the one thing they all had in common was the fact that they left every single ounce of themselves on the the field.

Ricky Ray looked like he had absolutely no pulse let alone a heartbeat while he was here. I know it's just his personality and people think that is wonderful, "cool as a cucumber". How many times have we heard that by broadcasters? I've watched Lulay twice bring his team out of the gutter and put in impressive performances. Anyone see Calgary's third string QB finish a game where they trailed by 24 points? Seriously, WTF?

My problem with him was the simple fact that he looked like he didn't give a damn. I know if I was sacked as much as him, I'd be ringing my O-lines throats. He'd get up and walk off the field and I'd wonder where the fire was. Even on the sidlelines he looked like he rarely talked to his teammates.

He gave up here, plain and simple, and that's fine. It was time for him to move on. Too bad we got so very little in return for him, but when Tillman took over, I think he was half baked and considering what he did to this football team, he should almost be fined for stupidity. I put alot of faith in him, only to be hugely disappointed.

Oh well, this team is a bonafide mess and needs a ton of fixing. Unfortunately, it ain't happening this year.

Old
07-24-2013, 10:17 AM
CantHaveTkachev
not allowed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGass4 View Post
My problem with him was the simple fact that he looked like he didn't give a damn. I know if I was sacked as much as him, I'd be ringing my O-lines throats. He'd get up and walk off the field and I'd wonder where the fire was. Even on the sidlelines he looked like he rarely talked to his teammates.

He gave up here, plain and simple, and that's fine. It was time for him to move on. Too bad we got so very little in return for him, but when Tillman took over, I think he was half baked and considering what he did to this football team, he should almost be fined for stupidity. I put alot of faith in him, only to be hugely disappointed.

Oh well, this team is a bonafide mess and needs a ton of fixing. Unfortunately, it ain't happening this year.
in 2011 he threw for 4594 yds 24 TDs and 11 INTs completed 65% of his throws (short passes blah blah blah...I wish we had a QB that could even do that..)
oh ya, had the best QB rating in the league and led the Esks to their first home playoff game in years

that's giving up to you?

Old
07-24-2013, 10:22 AM
Beerfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGass4 View Post
I've watched this team since the 70's.

I've watched a ton of quality QB's and the one thing they all had in common was the fact that they left every single ounce of themselves on the the field.

Ricky Ray looked like he had absolutely no pulse let alone a heartbeat while he was here. I know it's just his personality and people think that is wonderful, "cool as a cucumber". How many times have we heard that by broadcasters? I've watched Lulay twice bring his team out of the gutter and put in impressive performances. Anyone see Calgary's third string QB finish a game where they trailed by 24 points? Seriously, WTF?

What a foolish post. Ricky Ray looked the same his 1st snap in the league until now. He has won 3 grey cups and been in 4. He's probably has the higheest comp rate of any QB ever in this league or he's close.

I suppose some of you jokers would rather have a kavis reed model out there a roll your yese rant and rave, bellow type of guy rather than someone who is in control.

How some people are clinging to the idea that getting rid of a hof QB when good long term qb's are so hard to come by was a good thing is beyond me.

Those who still believe was a good thing get rid of him have sacrificed the idea that 'i can't be that wrong' for common sense. It's mind boggling.

Old
07-24-2013, 10:34 AM
s7ark
TheWorstEver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Dynasty View Post
in 2011 he threw for 4594 yds 24 TDs and 11 INTs completed 65% of his throws (short passes blah blah blah...I wish we had a QB that could even do that..)
oh ya, had the best QB rating in the league and led the Esks to their first home playoff game in years

that's giving up to you?
It really isn't worth it. The people that railed against Ray have moved on from from him being secretly not a good QB that will never win another Grey Cup to him being secretly not a good QB on the Eskimos who would never win another Grey Cup here. Every stat or fact you post will be ignored for subjective arguments about him "looking" like he didn't care and gave up on the team. That way they can justify that they were still indeed correct about all the vitriol they spewed at him while he was here.

I know I was as complicit as any with taking this thread off topic, but let's drop the Ray talk and get back to discussing the current version of the Eskimos and/or the 2013 CFL season. Sorry about that all. I was wrong to help drive the thread off topic.

Last edited by s7ark: 07-24-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: re-phrased to be more PC
Old
07-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
It really isn't worth it. The people that railed against Ray have moved on from from him being secretly not a good QB that will never win another Grey Cup to him being secretly not a good QB on the Eskimos who would never win another Grey Cup here. Every stat or fact you post will be ignored for subjective arguments about him "looking" like he didn't care and gave up on the team. That way they can justify that they were still indeed correct about all the vitriol they spewed at him while he was here.

I know I was as complicit as any with taking this thread off topic, but let's drop the Ray talk and get back to discussing the current version of the Eskimos and/or the 2013 CFL season. Sorry about that all. I was wrong to help drive the thread off topic.
Thank you, and the bolded is of course appreciated.

Lets not talk about it because it appears as if its a topic where opinions easily get very heated which isn't at all my intent with this. I don't think anything anybody is putting up on the topic is really being looked at anyway. Oddly, I was just trying to level, and explain my pov, and that it wasn't logical, more reactive, and even that was misconstrued. Ever have that time when anything you state is percieved wrong and gets sliced and diced?

Back to present day Esks. I want to see Crompton start to get inserted at least briefly in first halfs and see what he's got. I think opponents are being able to key too much on what we are doing and have our offense figured out by 2nd half. Mixing up the QB's could keep them at bay a bit.

Old
07-24-2013, 02:52 PM
Six in O6

They need to use the run game early and at that point I don't care which QB is handing off the ball. I liked what Crompton brought to the game though.

Last edited by Six in O6: 07-24-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old
07-24-2013, 03:22 PM
s7ark
TheWorstEver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six in O6 View Post
They need to use the run game early and at that point I don't care which QB is handing off the ball. I liked what Crompton brang to the game though.
Agreed, since we can't rely on our QBs we're going to have to live and die with Charles.

Old
07-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Cerebral

Is anyone else not sold on Hugh Charles yet as a starting back in the CFL? I like the kind and want to see him do well but he's too much of an "all or nothing" back for me. He certainly busts out some ridiculous runs at times but he gets stopped for a loss or a short gain way too often for my liking. I never feel comfortable running on 2nd and 2 when the ball is in his hands and that is a bad thing. Charles had the lowest yards per carry amongst starting backs last season and that was despite having a number of big runs.

It's still early but I would really like to see White get a few more carries tomorrow night. He seems like he is better at running between the numbers than Charles and I like the way he keeps his pads turned up the field.

07-24-2013, 05:43 PM
joestevens29

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral View Post
Is anyone else not sold on Hugh Charles yet as a starting back in the CFL? I like the kind and want to see him do well but he's too much of an "all or nothing" back for me. He certainly busts out some ridiculous runs at times but he gets stopped for a loss or a short gain way too often for my liking. I never feel comfortable running on 2nd and 2 when the ball is in his hands and that is a bad thing. Charles had the lowest yards per carry amongst starting backs last season and that was despite having a number of big runs.

It's still early but I would really like to see White get a few more carries tomorrow night. He seems like he is better at running between the numbers than Charles and I like the way he keeps his pads turned up the field.
I'm not sold on the Eskimo coaching staff being able to run a proper offense that would maximize our RB which should open up some room for the Qb.

It's like the Oilers already, doesn't matter who is in charge I just don't have confidence in the run game or in the Oilers case faceoff circle.

Old
07-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerebral View Post

Yeah, he's not a power back and it basically cost us a TD against the Leos when he got stuffed for a loss in a short yds situation.

Old
07-24-2013, 06:28 PM
AJGass4

We are missing key components that make a CFL team.

Good punt returner, good running back and more than one good receiver. Add in a green QB and it spells disaster.

I'm not giving up, but I'm not sure I am expecting alot this season.

Closed Thread