Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

why if bergeron and toews are out it can lead to a game 7 win

Old
06-22-2013, 11:58 PM
TheProfessional

vCash: 500
why if bergeron and toews are out it can lead to a game 7 win

bergeron does everything for us, but even with him out i believe we can survive. the past few games the toews kane bickel line has driven the offense for chicago. with hossa out the blackhawks looked lost. with toews out this effect will only be compounded. toews helped kane find his swag. hossa is definitely hurt and isn't even noticable on the ice. their lines and chemistry will be jumbled in a game 6 where we will stage a last stand. 2 of their top lines are seriously hindered with hossa playing injured and toews out if he is.

we still have our big line of lucic krejci horton line and plus the paille kelly seguin line which has been dangerous. soda is a serviceable fill in and we can still improve our 4th line.

lucic krejci horton
marchand soda jagr
paille seguin kelly
caron peverly borque

we can do this.....time to "burn the boats"

Last edited by TheProfessional: 06-23-2013 at 01:52 AM.
TheProfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 12:34 AM
N o o d l e s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfessional View Post
bergeron does everything for us, but even with him out i believe we can survive. the past few games the toews kane bickel line has driven the offense for chicago. with hossa out the blackhawks looked lost. with toews out this effect will only be compounded. toews helped kane find his swag. hossa is definitely hurt and isn't even noticable on the ice. their lines and chemistry will be jumbled in a game 6 where we will stage a last stand. 2 of their top lines are seriously hindered with hossa playing injured and toews out if he is.

we still have our big line of lucic krejci horton line and plus the paille kelly seguin line which has been dangerous. soda is a serviceable fill in and we can still improve our 4th line.

lucic krejci horton
marchand soda jagr
paille seguin kelly
caron peverly borque

we can do this.....
Has he, though? That's the thing, I think Toews has looked pretty average this series. Kane seems to be creating a lot for himself.

N o o d l e s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 12:39 AM
TheProfessional

he has looked average but theresw no denying kane has been very different since hes been reunited

TheProfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 01:33 AM
TCL40

Pretty sure Quenneville said Toews would be playing game 6.

Bergeron looks to be done though-not sure of the exact injury and severity but if he had to take an ambulance I think Bergy for game 6 or 7 if needed is highly doubtful.

Hopefully he is okay- and it is something he can heal up from quickly and be good to go for next season. Think he has a wedding this summer as well to get healthy for.

TCL40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 07:58 AM
ODAAT

The Hawks losing Toews, while tough, doesn`t have half the impact to their team as Bergy`s absence from the Bruins lineup does.

I`d argue, Hossa would be/is a far greater loss

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 08:04 AM
Frankie Spankie

Losing Bergeron is a lot worse than losing Toews IMO. Toews doesn't seem all that noticeable this series while Bergeron is leading the series in goals as well as being great defensively.

Not to mention I don't want to be reminded of how bad the Bruins looked in games 1 & 2 of the ECF in 2011 when Bergeron was out. I guess we'll need another miracle 4 game performance from Tyler Seguin in order to barely squeek out a win.

Frankie Spankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 08:06 AM
ODAAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Spankie View Post
Losing Bergeron is a lot worse than losing Toews IMO. Toews doesn't seem all that noticeable this series while Bergeron is leading the series in goals as well as being great defensively.

Not to mention I don't want to be reminded of how bad the Bruins looked in games 1 & 2 of the ECF in 2011 when Bergeron was out. I guess we'll need another miracle 4 game performance from Tyler Seguin in order to barely squeek out a win.
Calling Pandalfo????

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote