HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

GM Mode Drafting.

Old
06-23-2013, 11:07 AM
LeHaboholique

vCash: 500
GM Mode Drafting.

I've been thinking really hard on how terrible the drafting/scouting is on the GM Mode.

I have come up with a rough draft on how this could be improved in later games but wanted every bodies opinion.

So in previous years, NHL games had you scout regions and gave you the allotted time ie: "1 week, 2 week" etc. they also had players who had pre-set potential for the first 10-15 guys then the rest where basically used for filler value to get better players.

The way I envision the best possible future for the NHL games GM franchise:

Yes be allowed to scout for certain weeks, on certain places, but it should go more in depth and maybe have a feature much like the GM's popularity, the better you scout and draft players the more scouts you can send out.

Allow you to see the CHL individual players points and how they are doing this season
allow the points/Size/Drive & consistency give the potential. and same pattern for Europe.
Also allows you to see how your prospects are doing.

Its just an idea I've been kicking around, feel free to give your imput or tell me what you think.

LeHaboholique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2013, 12:31 PM
hockeyjack89
Thrashers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeHaboholique View Post
I've been thinking really hard on how terrible the drafting/scouting is on the GM Mode.

I have come up with a rough draft on how this could be improved in later games but wanted every bodies opinion.

So in previous years, NHL games had you scout regions and gave you the allotted time ie: "1 week, 2 week" etc. they also had players who had pre-set potential for the first 10-15 guys then the rest where basically used for filler value to get better players.

The way I envision the best possible future for the NHL games GM franchise:

Yes be allowed to scout for certain weeks, on certain places, but it should go more in depth and maybe have a feature much like the GM's popularity, the better you scout and draft players the more scouts you can send out.

Allow you to see the CHL individual players points and how they are doing this season
allow the points/Size/Drive & consistency give the potential. and same pattern for Europe.
Also allows you to see how your prospects are doing.

Its just an idea I've been kicking around, feel free to give your imput or tell me what you think.
I like it! It would be better than what it currently is.

hockeyjack89 is offline   Reply With Quote