HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Qualifying Offers Thread [P.Mueller, Skille, Halischuk, Blum, Nodl not qualified]

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
  #201
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,946
vCash: 500
-per various twitter sources, it appears BOS qualified Carter Camper.
-Per Capgeek, they did NOT qualify Michael Hutchinson.
-per various sources, Coyotes qualified Lauri Korpikoski, RW; Mikkel Boedker, LW; Michael Stone, D; David Rundblad, D; Brandon McMillan, C; Brett Hextall, LW; Andy Miele, C; Mathieu Brodeur, D. No word on Mark Louis.


Still looking for any sort of announcement from Chicago or Toronto.

Still looking for confirmation on the following

BOS: Colby Cohen, D {Signed in Finland};
CHI: Nick Leddy, D; Drew LeBlanc, C; Kyle Beach, LW; Ryan Stanton, D; Max Sauve, C; Shawn Lalonde, D; Joe Lavin, D;
COL: Tomas Vincour, RW {Signed in KHL}; Mike Connolly, C; Brad Malone, LW; Joel Chouinard, D; Luke Walker, LW {Signed in KHL}; Geoff Walker, RW;
DAL: Tom Wandell, C {Signed in KHL}; Richard Bachman, G; Tyler Beskorowany, G; Matt Tousignant, LW; Jace Coyle, D;
DET: Brent Raedeke, RW;
MTL: Dustin Tokarski, G; Gabriel Dumont, LW; Robert Mayer, G;
NAS: T.J. Brennan, D; Chet Pickard, G; Daniel Bang, RW; Juuso Puustinen, LW {Signed in Finland}; Jack MacLellan, RW; Ben Ryan, C;
NJD: Matt D'Agostini, RW; Keith Kinkaid, G; Mike Hoeffel, RW; Mike Sislo, LW; Harri Pesonen, RW; Dan Kelly, D;
PHX: Maxim Goncharov, D {Signed in KHL}; ; Mark Louis, D;
STL: Tyler Shattock, RW; Cade Fairchild, D; Philip McRae, RW; Evgeny Grachev, LW; Jani Lajunen, RW {Signed in Finland};
TOR: Spencer Abbott, LW; Tyler Brenner, RW; Mark Owuya, G; Kevin Marshall, D; Joe Colborne, C;

__________________
Dan O'Toole: "So if I have this right, only acceptable goal celebration in NHL is to put hands at your sides and then feel shame."
caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 07:58 PM
  #202
uncleben85
My face is my mask.
 
uncleben85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Erin, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,254
vCash: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
TOR: Spencer Abbott, LW; Tyler Brenner, RW; Mark Owuya, G; Kevin Marshall, D; Joe Colborne, C;
speculation has them qualifying abbott, owuya, marshall and colborne (especially him)
but thats all we got so far
there may be hesitation on marshall because he's held an NHL contract for 4 years (and dont hold me to this) and can go to arbitration.

uncleben85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 08:13 PM
  #203
Paralyzer008
Registered User
 
Paralyzer008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,455
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
-per various twitter sources, it appears BOS qualified Carter Camper.
-Per Capgeek, they did NOT qualify Michael Hutchinson.
-per various sources, Coyotes qualified Lauri Korpikoski, RW; Mikkel Boedker, LW; Michael Stone, D; David Rundblad, D; Brandon McMillan, C; Brett Hextall, LW; Andy Miele, C; Mathieu Brodeur, D. No word on Mark Louis.


Still looking for any sort of announcement from Chicago or Toronto.

Still looking for confirmation on the following

BOS: Colby Cohen, D {Signed in Finland};
CHI: Nick Leddy, D; Drew LeBlanc, C; Kyle Beach, LW; Ryan Stanton, D; Max Sauve, C; Shawn Lalonde, D; Joe Lavin, D;
COL: Tomas Vincour, RW {Signed in KHL}; Mike Connolly, C; Brad Malone, LW; Joel Chouinard, D; Luke Walker, LW {Signed in KHL}; Geoff Walker, RW;
DAL: Tom Wandell, C {Signed in KHL}; Richard Bachman, G; Tyler Beskorowany, G; Matt Tousignant, LW; Jace Coyle, D;
DET: Brent Raedeke, RW;
MTL: Dustin Tokarski, G; Gabriel Dumont, LW; Robert Mayer, G;
NAS: T.J. Brennan, D; Chet Pickard, G; Daniel Bang, RW; Juuso Puustinen, LW {Signed in Finland}; Jack MacLellan, RW; Ben Ryan, C;
NJD: Matt D'Agostini, RW; Keith Kinkaid, G; Mike Hoeffel, RW; Mike Sislo, LW; Harri Pesonen, RW; Dan Kelly, D;
PHX: Maxim Goncharov, D {Signed in KHL}; ; Mark Louis, D;
STL: Tyler Shattock, RW; Cade Fairchild, D; Philip McRae, RW; Evgeny Grachev, LW; Jani Lajunen, RW {Signed in Finland};
TOR: Spencer Abbott, LW; Tyler Brenner, RW; Mark Owuya, G; Kevin Marshall, D; Joe Colborne, C;
Lou is quoted as to saying that the Devils qualified all of their RFAs with the exception of D'Agostini and Berube.
Seems like all of those Blues guys were too


Last edited by Paralyzer008: 07-02-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Paralyzer008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 08:19 PM
  #204
PAZ
.
 
PAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,187
vCash: 50
I believe only palushaj didn't get qualified for the Avs.

PAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 08:26 PM
  #205
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,946
vCash: 500
Mark Stepneski says
Quote:
Richard Bachman, Jordie Benn not extended qualifying offers by Dallas Stars. The Stars are negotiating with Benn though.
Quote:
Tom Wandell, Tyler Beskorowany, Jace Coyle and Mathieu Tousginant were not extended qualifying offers by Dallas as well.
Capgeek had Benn as an UFA, but recently corrected saying he was a RFA, regardless, he will be an UFA, unless Dallas signs him before then.

caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 10:15 PM
  #206
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,946
vCash: 500
Full confirmation of Blues QOs from the team, itself.
Quote:
The players to receive qualifying offers are: Alex Pietrangelo, Chris Stewart, Jake Allen, Kris Russell, Evgeny Grachev, Philip McRae, Cade Fairchild and Tyler Shattock.

caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 10:24 PM
  #207
Whitesnake
Here we go again!
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 61,644
vCash: 725
Mtl kids were all qualified. You can erase them from the list.

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 10:28 PM
  #208
Antropovsky
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,041
vCash: 500
Word is that Garth Snow is blowing up Bettman's phone right now, begging Gary to get him an expansion team to fill up ASAP.

Antropovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 10:53 PM
  #209
KingPuckChoo
Go kinGs Go !
 
KingPuckChoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,426
vCash: 550
anyone shocked by the number of former 1st rounders not qualified?

K Ellerby
Z Hamill
C Teubert
R Parent
A Plante
J Skille
C Gillies
P Mueller
J Blum
B Pouliot

i don't know if i am missing any...

shows how much we overvalue picks at times doesn't it...

KingPuckChoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 11:00 PM
  #210
Sergei Shirokov
Registered User
 
Sergei Shirokov's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: British Columbia
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,364
vCash: 500
Didn't Muller have a good year in FLA? Why are they not retaining him?

A little surprised at the Blum one too.

Sergei Shirokov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 11:09 PM
  #211
David71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,019
vCash: 500
guess this sorta makes up for a crappy ufa class this year. pretty decent names that should get a look at by teams to fill their rosters.

David71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-02-2013, 11:43 PM
  #212
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,946
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Mtl kids were all qualified. You can erase them from the list.
Got a source for me?

caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 12:37 AM
  #213
Whitesnake
Here we go again!
 
Whitesnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 61,644
vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
Got a source for me?
In french...has to be something in english somewhere but don't find it right now...Towards the end of the article where in french is says "Dumont recoit une offre" meaning Dumont receives an offer (qualifying offer). Last paragraph, the also say the names of the others who receives an offer.

http://tvasports.ca/hockey/canadiens...-offre-2072013

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 12:38 AM
  #214
braindead
Registered User
 
braindead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The cookie spoke
Country: Tibet
Posts: 3,039
vCash: 500
Someone should grab Halischuk. He is the next Andrew Brunette. Slow, great hands in close, never loved by Trotz...

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 12:42 AM
  #215
allan5oh
Has prospect fever
 
allan5oh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 10,667
vCash: 82
I'm seeing reports everywhere that d'agostini wasn't qualified, but nothing from a good source.

allan5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 12:49 AM
  #216
Paralyzer008
Registered User
 
Paralyzer008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,455
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
I'm seeing reports everywhere that d'agostini wasn't qualified, but nothing from a good source.
http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2...ee_agents.html

Paralyzer008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 01:25 AM
  #217
Petes2424
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,218
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Someone should grab Halischuk. He is the next Andrew Brunette. Slow, great hands in close, never loved by Trotz...
He's probably at the top of the list. You'll see guys like Blum given another chance but agreed on Halischuk. Hands cannot be taught.

Petes2424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 01:33 AM
  #218
caley
Moderator
 
caley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,946
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
In french...has to be something in english somewhere but don't find it right now...Towards the end of the article where in french is says "Dumont recoit une offre" meaning Dumont receives an offer (qualifying offer). Last paragraph, the also say the names of the others who receives an offer.

http://tvasports.ca/hockey/canadiens...-offre-2072013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer008 View Post
Thanks to you both for these. Have been looking for a good source on D'Agostini that wasn't piggy-backing off Lamoreillo's comments from a month ago.

caley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 01:35 AM
  #219
janecky
Registered User
 
janecky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 1,011
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
Someone should grab Halischuk. He is the next Andrew Brunette. Slow, great hands in close, never loved by Trotz...
Halischuk will never be the next Brunette. Book it. The difference in offensive skill is enormous.

janecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 02:22 AM
  #220
Hero
Buffy is Back
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 20,800
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPuckChoo View Post
anyone shocked by the number of former 1st rounders not qualified?

K Ellerby
Z Hamill
C Teubert
R Parent
A Plante
J Skille
C Gillies
P Mueller
J Blum
B Pouliot

i don't know if i am missing any...

shows how much we overvalue picks at times doesn't it...
Both players I can see getting jobs pretty easily.

Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 02:27 AM
  #221
Infinite Jest
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,368
vCash: 500
The people that are perplexed about Blum being let go haven't watched him play lately. To say that he has been awful the past two years would truly be a complement to him. He looked good during a short stretch in 10-11 and was even on the Preds second pair in the playoffs that year. Since then he has been 3rd pairing AHL caliber at best.

Maybe he'll turn it around, but I can 100% understand why he wasn't qualified.

Infinite Jest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 02:49 AM
  #222
Eisen
Registered User
 
Eisen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Eugene
Country: United States
Posts: 10,108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero View Post
Both players I can see getting jobs pretty easily.
What's up with Blum not getting a qualifying offer anyway?

Eisen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 02:56 AM
  #223
Tachycineta
Moderator
 
Tachycineta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Posts: 5,274
vCash: 500
The Flames qualified a lot of people starting with B. Glad to see Byron get another year.

__________________
2009-2010 Slugs-Playoffs! Go, Sabres!

2010 bandwagon jumper- Go Habs and Bruins!
Tachycineta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 07:18 AM
  #224
Mike Jones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caley View Post
Full confirmation of Blues QOs from the team, itself.
The Blues qualified Russell only to waive him? Again, why not just let him go UFA?

Or am I missing something - again?

Mike Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2013, 09:36 AM
  #225
DontCallPlayersStuds
It's weird and gross
 
DontCallPlayersStuds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 32,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisen View Post
What's up with Blum not getting a qualifying offer anyway?
He has a rotten attitude and he's absolutely terrible defensively, but refuses to acknowledge it.

__________________
DontCallPlayersStuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.