Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Mission Chassis on Labeda/Graf boot?? Will it work?

06-25-2013, 08:32 PM
vCash: 500
Mission Chassis on Labeda/Graf boot?? Will it work?

Does anyone know if the Mission Hi-Lo roller chassis will mount to Labeda Fishbone boots or Graft G5 Ultra ice skate boots?

No one seems to have a solid answer to this. Called Icewarehouse, TotalHockey. No one will confirm with me.

I bought a pair of Labeda fishbones and the chassis broke right after warranty period...and I never liked the 80mm four wheel chassis anyway, but I like the boot.

lubesicle is offline   Reply With Quote
06-26-2013, 02:16 PM
Let the Larsson Play
vCash: 500
A skilled shop tech should be able to do it with either boot. Mounting frames is something that can pretty easily be screwed up by someone inexperienced though. I have a Hockey Monkey superstore just 10 minutes away but have heard enough horror stories that I take a 45 minute drive to a place no one's ever heard of to get them done right.

DustersAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote