HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Free Agent Frenzy
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Free Agent Frenzy Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Joe Pavelski

Old
06-27-2013, 04:53 PM
TheJuxtaposer
#Shorks

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsandpeaches View Post
Pavs for Kreider + Miller?
God no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timani View Post
Any interest in Faksa (could form a good combo with Hertl) and this year's 1st (#29)?

Doesn't really help you now is the problem with this proposal.
Not good value either. I've never been high on Faksa, and he enforced that belief by being poor at the WJC and not even putting up a PPG in the OHL, half of which was on the PP anyway. Stars fans have thrown much better proposals at us than that.

TheJuxtaposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 05:24 PM
FeedingFrenzy

vCash: 500
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer
MDZ's the Jack Johnson of the East, people just haven't realized it yet. I'd much rather Jake Gardiner. Gardiner's a much better skater and smarter.

The Rangers are in far better position to deal a DMan than the Leafs. I am trying to be realistic, you keep on fantasizing..
Is there a wiki reference to what "being a JAck Johnson" is or are you just repeating the HF mantra about him? Do tell..

FeedingFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-27-2013, 05:33 PM
MarleauApologist
#FireDougWilson

vCash: 500
She watches them play. I do too, and it's a somewhat fair comparison. Johnson is much stronger and more physical in his own end though. I thought Johnson made strides defensively this year, where as Del Zotto wasn't any better.

The thing is though that Del Zotto is only 23. In 4 years he may hit his prime and become better defensively, and his hockey sense may improve. For now, JJ is a bit better.

MarleauApologist is offline   Reply With Quote