HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anyone know?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-29-2013, 11:54 AM
  #1
PantherPKWY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posts: 46
vCash: 500
Anyone know?

I am all set with a couple of seats for the full season this year. Hopefully we can score some goals and make it interesting. My questions are.... Any idea of what 4 concerts we will be getting tickets for? And, when do the hard copy commemorative tickets arrive?

PantherPKWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 12:06 PM
  #2
HockeyRulez
Lets Go Panthers!!!
 
HockeyRulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Sunshine State
Country: United States
Posts: 2,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherPKWY View Post
I am all set with a couple of seats for the full season this year. Hopefully we can score some goals and make it interesting. My questions are.... Any idea of what 4 concerts we will be getting tickets for? And, when do the hard copy commemorative tickets arrive?
I believe they make you go online and print your own tickets. Idk about the concerts..

HockeyRulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 12:19 PM
  #3
PantherPKWY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posts: 46
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyRulez View Post
I believe they make you go online and print your own tickets. Idk about the concerts..
You are right, however this year due to the whole "20th anniversary" campaign, for an extra $20 a seat you can also request to have the hard tickets shipped to you. I only did this because with the price of printer ink, it's a smart investment.

PantherPKWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 01:24 PM
  #4
dh2824
Registered User
 
dh2824's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Coral Springs,FL
Country: United States
Posts: 136
vCash: 500
I thought they were giving credit card type things and you use those as tickets

dh2824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 01:42 PM
  #5
drwmike
Registered User
 
drwmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 461
vCash: 500
The 4 concerts should be known via email this week. The tickets as mentioned are an upgrade for $20, otherwise you print the tickets out or they can be transferred to a credit card. The tickets should arrive in September.

drwmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 02:30 PM
  #6
Mogo
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Mogo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Finland
Posts: 9,981
vCash: 813
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwmike View Post
The 4 concerts should be known via email this week. The tickets as mentioned are an upgrade for $20, otherwise you print the tickets out or they can be transferred to a credit card. The tickets should arrive in September.
Rush, Michael Buble... dunno.. just remember the commercials during Panthers games they get burnt out

Mogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 09:26 PM
  #7
JP Mick
Fire trucks beware!
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 4,903
vCash: 120
If you're lucky and Rush tours again, I would assume that would be the only show worth seeing. If you have children, well then that changes things.

JP Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2013, 10:31 PM
  #8
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR
 
CHGoalie27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoFLA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,460
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
If you're lucky and Rush tours again, I would assume that would be the only show worth seeing. If you have children, well then that changes things.
Yeah cant have kids at a Rush show, crazy rock and roll satanists!

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 07:05 AM
  #9
Boooooth10
Registered User
 
Boooooth10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 6,279
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
If you're lucky and Rush tours again, I would assume that would be the only show worth seeing. If you have children, well then that changes things.
Nine Inch Nails are coming later this year too, I think. Would be pretty sweet to get Panther season tickets that come with Rush and NiN concert tickets.

Boooooth10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 07:55 AM
  #10
Thunderheart
Registered User
 
Thunderheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 403
vCash: 500
Sad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooooth10 View Post
Nine Inch Nails are coming later this year too, I think. Would be pretty sweet to get Panther season tickets that come with Rush and NiN concert tickets.
Sad state of affairs when the concert give-aways at the arena to STHs draw more interest than the product on the ice....only saying!
Thunderheart

Thunderheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 09:32 AM
  #11
Boooooth10
Registered User
 
Boooooth10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 6,279
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderheart View Post
Sad state of affairs when the concert give-aways at the arena to STHs draw more interest than the product on the ice....only saying!
Thunderheart

Well it is a pretty nice deal when you're getting concert tickets for free basically. Cheapest NiN tickets are $50.

Boooooth10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 10:05 AM
  #12
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR
 
CHGoalie27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoFLA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,460
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooooth10 View Post
Nine Inch Nails are coming later this year too, I think. Would be pretty sweet to get Panther season tickets that come with Rush and NiN concert tickets.
I am 100 % obligated to take my wife to any local NIN show that pops up. Anyone(I'm guessing most of these STHers), looking to get rid of them, I WILL be buying for sure.

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2013, 10:10 AM
  #13
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR
 
CHGoalie27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoFLA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,460
vCash: 500
...do they give floor seats to the STHers? or the seats they already have?

I don't think I'm getting in the 100s this season, but for NiN- I need 100s or floor....or its the couch for me that night.

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 02:54 PM
  #14
PantherPKWY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posts: 46
vCash: 500
Just a quick update, the first concert will be the Stone Temple Pilots on the 17th of September. Should be a great show if you are a fan of them. Anyone know what seats they give SSO'S?

PantherPKWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 04:09 PM
  #15
ucanthanzalthetruth
Kiddin' Around
 
ucanthanzalthetruth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,879
vCash: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherPKWY View Post
Just a quick update, the first concert will be the Stone Temple Pilots on the 17th of September. Should be a great show if you are a fan of them. Anyone know what seats they give SSO'S?
How have they sounded post Weiland?

ucanthanzalthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 05:56 PM
  #16
FlaPnthrsPunk
Our Time Will Come
 
FlaPnthrsPunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Coconut Creek, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucanthanzalthetruth View Post
How have they sounded post Weiland?
From what I've heard, Chester fits in pretty damn well. I never would have thought that being a STP and Linkin Park fan.

Someone on Twitter that has a position with the Panthers told me that the other concerts are Nine Inch Nails, The Allman Brothers, and Smashing Pumpkins.

FlaPnthrsPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 07:12 PM
  #17
Sparkman112
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Pembroke pines
Country: United States
Posts: 68
vCash: 500
Hey guys, I got season tickets for the first time this year and was wondering how I get the tickets. Printing them from somewhere or are they mailed to me?

Sparkman112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 07:58 PM
  #18
JP Mick
Fire trucks beware!
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 4,903
vCash: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie72 View Post
Yeah cant have kids at a Rush show, crazy rock and roll satanists!
I didn't intend for it to come across that way, I was thinking about a Bieber concert or something to take kids to. But on second thought...

JP Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 08:05 PM
  #19
JP Mick
Fire trucks beware!
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 4,903
vCash: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooooth10 View Post
Nine Inch Nails are coming later this year too, I think. Would be pretty sweet to get Panther season tickets that come with Rush and NiN concert tickets.
Absolutely! I'm actually impressed with the solid concerts that are included this year. I would love to see The Allman Bros. too.

JP Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 08:12 PM
  #20
gizmo12688
Registered User
 
gizmo12688's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 5,400
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie72 View Post
...do they give floor seats to the STHers? or the seats they already have?

I don't think I'm getting in the 100s this season, but for NiN- I need 100s or floor....or its the couch for me that night.
Heh, I got NIN tickets during the presale for floor. $100 a pop. But we do get to go in 15 or so minutes before everyone else.

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2013, 09:09 PM
  #21
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR
 
CHGoalie27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoFLA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,460
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo12688 View Post
Heh, I got NIN tickets during the presale for floor. $100 a pop. But we do get to go in 15 or so minutes before everyone else.
I haven't signed up for seasons yet...we'll see. '

She says he's going to do NO old songs. Still gotta get in the building wherever it is...

When's the almighty MetallicA coming back??! Alice In Chains?

I remember the Gigantour years ago I pulled the floor board off the ice during Lamb Of God and was sliding around the right circle! My first time on pro ice, feeling the legendary presence, was on top of the world!

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-03-2013, 01:19 PM
  #22
rockit2112
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie72 View Post
I haven't signed up for seasons yet...we'll see. '

She says he's going to do NO old songs. Still gotta get in the building wherever it is...

When's the almighty MetallicA coming back??! Alice In Chains?

I remember the Gigantour years ago I pulled the floor board off the ice during Lamb Of God and was sliding around the right circle! My first time on pro ice, feeling the legendary presence, was on top of the world!
Metallica most likely isn't going to tour, especially here, until they put their new record out whenever that will be, and AIC just came here in April.

rockit2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2013, 05:51 AM
  #23
Rats96Yo
Registered User
 
Rats96Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Coral Springs
Posts: 375
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPnthrsPunk View Post
Someone on Twitter that has a position with the Panthers told me that the other concerts are Nine Inch Nails, The Allman Brothers, and Smashing Pumpkins.
I had no intention of even going to the concerts when I bought my season tix, but if this is true, i'm there. I saw NIN way back in 94 at the Miami Arena with Manson and the Pumpkins at the Edge in... 93 I believe.

Rats96Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.