HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

D&C on Jim Jr.

Closed Thread

Old
09-27-2003, 02:33 AM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
D&C on Jim Jr.

Amerks: Lorentz Jr. follows in father's skates

Seems he might be on his way toward earning an ECHL deal for depth:

<i>...On Day 1 with the Sabres in St. Catharines, Ontario, he scored three goals in the first scrimmage game of camp.

“He’s proved he can play at a high level,” said Amerks coach Randy Cunneyworth. “You can look back at the number of times somebody has mentioned him, either the coaching staff, management or the scouts during the big camp.”

Does that mean he’ll have a spot on the Amerks roster opening night, Oct. 10? Considering the number of players already under contract, probably not. But there are always in-season call-ups from lower leagues of youngsters who can skate, hustle and play without fear....</i>

Old
09-27-2003, 08:15 AM
KillToronto

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot
Amerks: Lorentz Jr. follows in father's skates

Seems he might be on his way toward earning an ECHL deal for depth:

<i>...On Day 1 with the Sabres in St. Catharines, Ontario, he scored three goals in the first scrimmage game of camp.

“He’s proved he can play at a high level,” said Amerks coach Randy Cunneyworth. “You can look back at the number of times somebody has mentioned him, either the coaching staff, management or the scouts during the big camp.”

Does that mean he’ll have a spot on the Amerks roster opening night, Oct. 10? Considering the number of players already under contract, probably not. But there are always in-season call-ups from lower leagues of youngsters who can skate, hustle and play without fear....</i>
I like what I've heard about this guy. I really wanna see him play sometime. You can't have enough players who play without fear.

Old
09-27-2003, 09:35 AM
TheGreatOne99

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheGreatOne99 Send a message via Yahoo to TheGreatOne99
I played with him in high school for a year, super super fast, made all the good defencemen we played against look like fools.

Closed Thread