HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Mact's performance thus far.

Old
12-27-2013, 01:16 PM
Billybaroo*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Okay, so we can judge him once the trade deadline rolls around? Sounds good.
No, you cant. It takes a bit of time to evaluate the moves a GM has/has not made.
Its not that difficult a concept. Surprised you have such a problem with it.

Billybaroo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 01:23 PM
CupofOil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybaroo View Post
No, you cant. It takes a bit of time to evaluate the moves a GM has/has not made.
The title of the thread is MacT's performance THUS FAR.
Why do we have to wait to evaluate him?
He had a whole offseason and draft to improve the team and they are somehow even worse than what was a pretty poor team last season. His job is to improve the team, isn't it?
I think it's entirely fair to say that SO FAR, he has been a disaster as GM.
That could change in the future but we are basing it on the current results which have been atrocious.

Quote:
Signed Belov, Gordon. Hit a home run in trading for Perron. Made a great trade at the draft. Signed Bryzgalov.
Again, evaluating a GM's performance who has been 6 months on the job based on a teams performance for 4 months is incredibly shallow.
But not surprising
With all those supposed great moves, the team is 12-24-3.
I can also counter the good moves with the bad ones like trading Smid for a low return, thinking that LaBarbera was the solution to the goaltending woes and hiring an AHL coach to learn on the fly by coaching an underwhelming roster.
He took over a team that was 19-22-7 playing against all Western teams mind you and has turned it into a 12-24-3 team. It's a results oriented business and we can only evaluate the current team performance and honestly, is the team any better off potentialwise than they were before MacT took over?

Last edited by CupofOil: 12-27-2013 at 01:35 PM.
CupofOil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Seedling
Fan level 7?

vCash: 50
Quote:
Signed Belov, Gordon. Hit a home run in trading for Perron. Made a great trade at the draft. Signed Bryzgalov.
Again, evaluating a GM's performance who has been 6 months on the job based on a teams performance for 4 months is incredibly shallow.
But not surprising
Signed Grebs. Signed Labarbera. Traded Smid for guys that are Flames cast offs that only one of, maybe, some day might be a goalie who,lays some NHL games. The other guy is a Pouliot clone. Signed Gagner to a NMC at ridiculous money. Didn't let his new coach pick his own staff and kept his buddies employed. Failed to secure any of the good goal prospects at the draft. Picked a lot of high risk player at the draft. Failed to sign run of the mill bottom six role players that have a track record (except Gordon). Team is performing worse than it has the last two years.

That's the other half of the story you failed to post.

Seedling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Spawn

Quote:
Ahh I see. Sorry, misread your original post.

Spawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 01:49 PM
Tad Mikowsky
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmi Jenkins View Post
Terr-ra-awful, right? That's the group think on this? I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on that.
That's pretty much the thing.

all about results and the record is worse so MacT is a complete utter failure.

Tad Mikowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 01:54 PM
raab
Where's the Hart?

vCash: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
If you are basing your opinions on results, and the title of the thread is Mact's performance thus far, then he is an unmitigated disaster. The team is performing much worse than they were just one year ago.
I disagree with this fact since the team wasn't performing at all 1 year ago!! Haha, on a serious note I see more compete from the team this year, and if you take out the first 15 teams where we went 4-11 with absolute brutal goaltending and a new coach introducing a new system. We have been 9-15 with all but 7 of those games being against the western conference(5 if you take into account CBJ were in the west last year). I think the team is not nearly as bad as the record says right now and had we went 6-9 which would keep pace with our current record we'd still be last in the west but very close to Calgary and whole run of teams.

Last edited by raab: 12-27-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Math was off
raab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 02:20 PM
rboomercat90

vCash: 234
Quote:
Well, basing a new GM's performance on his teams performance for 4 months is just a little obtuse some might say. It usually take slightly more than 6 months for a new GM to make the neccesary moves that are reflected in on ice performance.
This line of thinking reminds me of all the giant minds who were saying at the beginning of the season that you couldn't judge the team based on 1 game, 3 games, 5 games etc... Many of us saw after the first game when we blew a 2 goal lead against the Jets that we were watching the same soft, pushover type of team we've been watching for years and twenty or thirty games wasn't going to change what they are. Same thing here. Maybe you will need four or five years to figure out that Mactavish is in over his head. Most of us can see it already with the way he ran his mouth off when he was hired or the way he melted down at the draft when his plan didn't unfold the way he was expecting it to or the way he hired a new head coach when he was looking for an assistant and then gave the rookie a four year deal. If that doesn't speak to you then his new focus on drafting and building now when it was all about taking the next step and making the playoffs back in the spring. This I find comical considering how he handled the draft back in June. The good news here is that if you don't like the long term goals of the franchise under him is that if you wait a month or two he'll likely change his mind and go in a different direction anyway. Like I said, you may need four or five years, I've seen enough already.

rboomercat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Billybaroo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
The title of the thread is MacT's performance THUS FAR.
Why do we have to wait to evaluate him?
He had a whole offseason and draft to improve the team and they are somehow even worse than what was a pretty poor team last season. His job is to improve the team, isn't it?
I think it's entirely fair to say that SO FAR, he has been a disaster as GM.
That could change in the future but we are basing it on the current results which have been atrocious.

?
My point,for the 20th time, was that to base his performance on the teams performance at this point in time doesn't make a whole lotta sense.
Those with the " I hate MacT agenda" obviously wouldn't agree, but I think one should look at it with a bit more thought insight and not be so obtuse about the point.

Old
12-27-2013, 02:29 PM
raab
Where's the Hart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboomercat90 View Post
This line of thinking reminds me of all the giant minds who were saying at the beginning of the season that you couldn't judge the team based on 1 game, 3 games, 5 games etc... Many of us saw after the first game when we blew a 2 goal lead against the Jets that we were watching the same soft, pushover type of team we've been watching for years and twenty or thirty games wasn't going to change what they are. Same thing here. Maybe you will need four or five years to figure out that Mactavish is in over his head. Most of us can see it already with the way he ran his mouth off when he was hired or the way he melted down at the draft when his plan didn't unfold the way he was expecting it to or the way he hired a new head coach when he was looking for an assistant and then gave the rookie a four year deal. If that doesn't speak to you then his new focus on drafting and building now when it was all about taking the next step and making the playoffs back in the spring. This I find comical considering how he handled the draft back in June. The good news here is that if you don't like the long term goals of the franchise under him is that if you wait a month or two he'll likely change his mind and go in a different direction anyway. Like I said, you may need four or five years, I've seen enough already.
Just like Rome wasn't built in a day, you can not change an entire hockey team over night. You can tell Mac-T knows what type of players this team need with the additions of Gordon, Perron, and Ference all 3 who have arguably played well here. His biggest down fall this off season was not being able to land us a #1 goalie and then settling Labarbera. Obviously if he could redo the summer I think he goes after Bryzgalov or another more established starter. We know the team isn't at the level of a playoff team and need several more additions to get the team there, but those additions can't all be made over 1 off season. By this time next year if the team hasnt improved at all then lets skid all of management but until then we should wait IMO.

Old
12-27-2013, 02:29 PM
CupofOil

Quote:
My point,for the 20th time, was that to base his performance on the teams performance at this point in time doesn't make a whole lotta sense.
Those with the " I hate MacT agenda" obviously wouldn't agree, but I think one should look at it with a bit more thought insight and not be so obtuse about the point.
Of course it makes sense, the teams' performance is a reflection of their GM, is it not?
I'm not saying that MacT is an awful GM because it's too early to declare him awful or good. All i'm saying is that THUS FAR (which is what this thread is based on), his performance deserves an F. The team has regressed under his watch.
That could change and i sure hope it does but as of today, he has failed and he hasn't done much to inspire much confidence going forward.

Old
12-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Billybaroo*

Quote:
Of course it makes sense, the teams' performance is a reflection of their GM, is it not?
I'm not saying that MacT is an awful GM because it's too early to declare him awful or good. All i'm saying is that THUS FAR (which is what this thread is based on), his performance deserves an F. The team has regressed under his watch.
That could change and i sure hope it does but as of today, he has failed and he hasn't done much to inspire much confidence going forward.
Over a period of time its legit to say the GMs performance is somewhat reflective in the teams performance, or vice versa. Not over 6 months

Old
12-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Tad Mikowsky
Retired

Quote:
is the team's regression MacT's fault?

Especially when he was active during the off season. I think the problem lies with the players. Namely the goaltending.

Old
12-27-2013, 03:10 PM
oilexport

Failed, although Mac made some good trades, he made some so-so ones. The biggest need was size and goaltending in the offseason, Mac failed, we got nothing there....

Note: when i refer to Mac, I mean Mac-T/Lowe....

oilexport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 03:14 PM
misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboomercat90 View Post

Really? In THAT game it was clear to you? The game where we had Hall playing his first game as a pro at center with Gordon, Arcobello (in his 2nd NHL game), and Acton (in his 1st NHL game)? The game where we outshot the Jets 38-28, including 29-13 in the 1st and 3rd periods? The game where we were 55% in the faceoff circle and about even in hits (they were out-hit by 4) despite being in possession of the puck most of the game? The one where Dubnyk allowed an unscreened shot from the blueline off the stick of a rookie defenseman as the game winner? In fact, all but maybe Little's goal were total softies.

The Oilers lost that game by a couple of bad giveaways from Hall and wretched goaltending by Dubnyk. Definitely not because they were being pushed around.

12-27-2013, 03:22 PM
CupofOil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Mikowsky View Post
is the team's regression MacT's fault?

Especially when he was active during the off season. I think the problem lies with the players. Namely the goaltending.
Of course it's his fault. He changed coaches, refused to address any main team issues (toughness up front, top 4 Dman, legit goalie) so whose fault is it then?
The team went from 19-22 under Tambo to 12-24 under MacT thus far. The players are to blame of course but the GM is the one who is in charge of putting the team together.
It's going to take time for him to make his mark on the team but we can only evaluate what he has done thus far which is not much.

Old
12-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Tad Mikowsky
Retired

Quote:
Of course it's his fault. He changed coaches, refused to address any main team issues (toughness up front, top 4 Dman, legit goalie) so whose fault is it then?
The team went from 19-22 under Tambo to 12-24 under MacT thus far. The players are to blame of course but the GM is the one who is in charge of putting the team together.
It's going to take time for him to make his mark on the team but we can only evaluate what he has done thus far which is not much.
Refused to address issues?

Brought in a 3rd line center to replace Horcoff.
Brought in a top four defenceman
Traded a spare part for secondary scoring.

How is that not addressing issues? You're letting your hate of MacT get the best of you right now.

As another posted commented on the game day thread, Oilers were without their top two centers and had some garbage goaltending. Injuries, were they macT fault too? How about Dubnyk ******** the bed. Is that MacT's fault?

The team is bad, not because of MacT though. They brought it on themselves (the players). How come they don't get any criticism to the level of management? At the end of the day, they are the ones who are playing.

Old
12-27-2013, 03:36 PM
misfit

MacT failed to address the needs in net and for size/grit in the top 6 (top 9?). That's definitely on him. But he's been a huge improvement on Tambellini in that he at least identified those two areas as problems very early on, and was incredibly active in trying to fix them. At no point in Tambellini's tenure did I get the impression he even knew what his team was lacking.

At least we know MacT had made attempts to bring in Schneider and Bernier through trade and tried signing Raanta as a free agent. At least in the case of Schneider, we know he offered a better deal than the one the Canucks ultimately took. We also know he made a big pitch for Clarkson, even offering more than he signed for. Say what you want about the contract, but he fit the bill exactly of the player type we were (and still are) looking for.

And when the shots he did take didn't pay off, he's made attempts to correct them. Tambellini kept JDD, Dubnyk, and Khabibulin on the NHL roster for months (at least it felt like months) because he couldn't make up his mind. MacTavish brought in 3 goalies and traded away 2 after 7 games of Labarbera.

MacTavish has a lot to learn about being an NHL GM, but he's been a major step up from the last guy. And if Lowe is just a puppet-master, then he's learned a thing or two since last year, because his actions with MacTavish on his knee have been much better than when he had his hand up Tambellini's back.*

*I realise I just mixed puppeteer and ventriloquist metaphors

misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 03:40 PM
misfit

Quote:
There's a big difference between being unsuccessful in addressing issues and refusing to address them.

He identified each of those issues you mentioned, and there is lots of evidence that he tried to fix them (Schneider/Bernier trades, Clarkson signing, Bryzgalov singing, etc.). It's on him to fill those holes, and so far he has failed, but if you think he doesn't know what the problems are or isn't trying to fix them, then you haven't been paying attention.

Old
12-27-2013, 03:48 PM
CupofOil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Mikowsky View Post
Refused to address issues?

Brought in a 3rd line center to replace Horcoff.
Brought in a top four defenceman
Traded a spare part for secondary scoring.

How is that not addressing issues? You're letting your hate of MacT get the best of you right now.

As another posted commented on the game day thread, Oilers were without their top two centers and had some garbage goaltending. Injuries, were they macT fault too? How about Dubnyk ******** the bed. Is that MacT's fault?

The team is bad, not because of MacT though. They brought it on themselves (the players). How come they don't get any criticism to the level of management? At the end of the day, they are the ones who are playing.
He brought in a 3rd line center to replace a........ 3rd line center.
Another smallish, skilled guy albeit a damn good one.
A bottom pairing defenseman on most teams. Lets be honest, Ference isn't a dependable top 4 guy anymore especially on a team that can't offer the support for him that he got in Boston.
The jury is out on Belov but i'm not liking the early returns, just not good enough IMO.
Of course the goaltending is MacT's fault. His idea of a solution was LaBarbera, whose fault is that? Seriously Tad?

There is no hate, i'm being realistic.
The 3 biggest issues going into the season was lack of center depth, no top pairing Dman (very few top 4 Dmen), lack of team toughness and below average goaltending.
He ATTEMPTED to address these issues but failed in every respect.
He replaced Horcoff with Gordon so that's a wash. His only addition was Acton.
Ference and Gordon are nice players in their respective roles but it's basically shuffling of the deck chairs.
Perron was a coup but again, he alone doesn't make the Oilers tougher to play against.
His answer to the goaltending woes was LaBarbera.
Also, he hired a coach who is clearly in over his head. Whose fault was the Eakins hiring?
And as if the season wasn't bad enough, he traded away one of the few top 4 Dmen that the Oilers have for ?????
Also, waited until the Oilers were already at the bottom of the conference to address the goaltending with Bryz.

Of course the players are going to get the blame, but it's the job of the GM to bring in the right players and put the team in the best position to succeed.
Anybody with a realistic outlook could look at this roster going into the season and know that it was a recipe for failure.
Again, i'm not saying that MacT is an awful GM because it's too early to make final judgments on that but THUS FAR, he has failed. 12-24 and out of the playoffs by Thanksgiving. FAILURE
The players have failed, the coaches have failed, the team president has failed and the GM has failed. NOBODY should be free of blame including MacT.

And here is where MacT's thought process is currently.....

“We’re going to reward our fans with some unbelievably, incredibly entertaining hockey. I still feel like the game that we present and stage for the fans most nights is one of very, very high entertainment. You can see the skill set. We’ve got a philosophy to play a puck possession game. It’s not perfect every night. When you play teams like St. Louis that is more experienced and deeper you get exposed, but we still feel very strongly in our ability over the next short term to deliver a great product to our paying fans.”~MacT

Seriously? It sounds like a man who is content with the current state of the team.
Would you call 12-24 "entertaining"?

Last edited by CupofOil: 12-27-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old
12-27-2013, 04:09 PM
Tad Mikowsky
Retired

Quote:
A bottom pairing defenseman on most teams. Lets be honest, Ference isn't a dependable top 4 guy anymore especially on a team that can't offer the support for him that he got in Boston.
The jury is out on Belov but i'm not liking the early returns, just not good enough IMO.
Of course the goaltending is MacT's fault. His idea of a solution was LaBarbera, whose fault is that? Seriously Tad?

The 3 biggest issues going into the season was lack of center depth, no top pairing Dman (very few top 4 Dmen), lack of team toughness and below average goaltending.
Ference and Gordon are nice players in their respective roles but it's basically shuffling of the deck chairs.
Perron was a coup but again, he alone doesn't make the Oilers tougher to play against.
Also, he hired a coach who is clearly in over his head. Whose fault was the Eakins hiring?
And as if the season wasn't bad enough, he traded away one of the few top 4 Dmen that the Oilers have for ?????
Also, waited until the Oilers were already at the bottom of the conference to address the goaltending with Bryz.

Of course the players are going to get the blame, but it's the job of the GM to bring in the right players and put the team in the best position to succeed.
Anybody with a realistic outlook could look at this roster going into the season and know that it was a recipe for failure.
Again, i'm not saying that MacT is an awful GM because it's too early to make final judgments on that but THUS FAR, he has failed. 12-24 and out of the playoffs by Thanksgiving. FAILURE
The players have failed, the coaches have failed, the team president has failed and the GM has failed. NOBODY should be free of blame including MacT.

Were going to reward our fans with some unbelievably, incredibly entertaining hockey. I still feel like the game that we present and stage for the fans most nights is one of very, very high entertainment. You can see the skill set. Weve got a philosophy to play a puck possession game. Its not perfect every night. When you play teams like St. Louis that is more experienced and deeper you get exposed, but we still feel very strongly in our ability over the next short term to deliver a great product to our paying fans.~MacT

Seriously? It sounds like a man who is content with the current state of the team.
Would you rather have Horcoff or Gordon? Honest question. Gordon has been superior to Horcoff in every way. Heck, unloading Horcoff's horrible contract without using a buyout, is forgotten here, which is surprising considering how much this place hated Horcoff.

How many GM's hire their own guys when they come into office? Plenty. I remember the Fire Ralph Krueger thread. This place is terrible for coaching. Every year, it's fire the coach. Sadly, that's what happens. People want stability? Stick with the coaching. Even if it's the guy that people don't want there. Guess they will need to suck it up.

Are you saying guys like Gordon, Ference and Perron aren't not right pieces?

He did go after higher goaltending targets, ended up with Labarbera. But of course, because people were so upset at Tambo doing nothing, MacT's blame is that he didn't end up with the result. So we gone from complaining about the lack of effort, and when it finally happens, well it's not good enough. Typical HFOil.

I agree that nobody should be free of blame, but MacT should not be the forefront of the blame. IMO, that goes to the sack of losers that play the game. Which always escape blame.

But I remember how against the hiring of MacT as GM, so your opinion is obviously very slanted. You didn't like him as a coach, you will never like him as a GM. No point in arguing.

Old
12-27-2013, 04:21 PM
raab
Where's the Hart?

Quote:

Were going to reward our fans with some unbelievably, incredibly entertaining hockey. I still feel like the game that we present and stage for the fans most nights is one of very, very high entertainment. You can see the skill set. Weve got a philosophy to play a puck possession game. Its not perfect every night. When you play teams like St. Louis that is more experienced and deeper you get exposed, but we still feel very strongly in our ability over the next short term to deliver a great product to our paying fans.~MacT

I respect your opinion but thats just wrong. Ference is a top 4 d on any team in the league. The problem is here were asking him to play top pairing minutes. The guys is averaging just under 21 min a night.

Old
12-27-2013, 04:26 PM
misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
I respect your opinion but thats just wrong. Ference is a top 4 d on any team in the league. The problem is here were asking him to play top pairing minutes. The guys is averaging just under 21 min a night.
Ference was always a borderline top 4 defenseman. The fact that he's playing 21 minutes a night for us doesn't really mean much other than outline what a sad state our defense is really in.

He's a fairly valuable player in other areas for us (namely leadership), but if he's in the top 4 of a good team, it's definitely in the #4 slot.

Old
12-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Groucho
Tier 1 Fan

Quote:
Oh, how quickly we forget. This just simply is not true.

To address the toughness up front, he acquired Gordon (hard nosed player), Perron (hard nosed player), Joenssu (who spent most of the first 2 months injured, but he was a size upgrade), Smac (dumb, but its toughness up front isn't it?) and Gazdic to name a few...

He also went after Bernier and Schneider, and before that may have had a hand in pursuing Bishop as well.

Top 4 D I'll give you, but just so we're clear - every other team in the league was also after top 4 D help and the price to pay was ridiculously high. He did get Belov and Ference without expending any assets though. He also addressed our horrid D depth which has been one of the teams major weaknesses these last 4 years... Grebs was a meh signing and Larsen has been either really good or really bad - but at least we haven't had to rely on the Teuberts & Chorneys that we have had to in the past...

Groucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 04:45 PM
oilerbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by frag2 View Post
C+.

While he got some serviceable parts/picks and a high sought after coach, still not good enough. Then again, it technically isn't his mess but Tambo and Lowe's that he's cleaning so maybe a tad harsh
A yeh!

Tambo and Lowes.

it takes more than 4 years to wreck a team.
and up to 13 years to builda cup winner.

the assets needed by chicago to win the first cup were acquired from picks in the years 1998 to 2007 and a collection of free agents in 2009.

From 1998 to 2007:
arnason->Bochenski->Versteeg,
ruutu -> Ladd,
Kieth,
Ellison-> Sharp
Burish
Seabrook
Crawford
Byfuglien
Bolland
Bickell
Brouwer
Skille-> Frolik
Hjarlmasson
Toews
Kane

They signed ufa's
Hossa, Campbell, Sopel, Madden, Kopecky and Niemi in summer 2009

when you look at the age of players rolled in to the team alot wer 23-25years old .

the oilers draft from 1998 to 2007
was
1998 & 1999
Pocklington owner
Sather GM
Fraser head scout
2000 to 2007
EIG owner
Lowe GM
Pendergast head Scout

from this period we got
Hemsky UFA next year
Dubnyk UFA Next year
Horcoff Traded
Gagner 3 years left
Petry RFA
#22 pick in 2008.

we lacked any sort of org depth in 2007.

2008 to 2012
Katz owner
Tambellini GM
Macgregor Head Scout

Penner for 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
#22 Eberle
#163 hartikainen

trades E. cole and 5th for POS and Kotalik
fires MacT
Sign NKB

#10 MP
#40 Lander

Trades Vishnovsky for Whitney (left as UFA)

#1 Hal
#31 Pilick
#46 Marincin

penner traded for tuebert (non tend); #19 2011; #91 2012

#1 RNH
#19 Klefbom
#31 Musil

Trades gilbert for N. Schultzl

#1 Yakupov
#32 Moroz
#63 Khaira
#91 Zharkov

Resigns Hemsky to 2 years.
Signs College UFA J. Schultz
Signs gagner to 1 yr contract full neg. leverage to Gagner.
signs hall to 7 years
Signs eberle to 6 years.

Jarred smithson for 4th round pick.

Katz owner
MacT GM
Macgregor Head Scout.

Fire ralph Kruger
Hire Eakins

#7 Nurse
#56 MO roy
#83 Yakimov Rus "A" WJC
#88 Slepyshev Rus "C" WJ
#188 G. Chase

Trade Horcoff for Larsen and 2016 7th

Sign A. ference
Sign Boyd. Gordon
Sign Jeonsuu
Trade MP and 2014 2nd for Perron
Sign grebs
Sign Belov
Resign RNH for 7 years.
signed Smac
Claimed gazdic off waivers to replace Brown
Traded brown for pick.
Trade Smid and O. roy for Horak and Brousoit
Sign Bruzgalov
Trade Labarbera
Trade Omark.

Our 2006 is chicagos 1998

13-14 is 7 years in only 6 years to go for fair comparison.
18-19 or 19-20 cup run would be same timeline as Chicago!

oilerbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Playa Hejda

vCash: 117
Jesus, only 5 or 6 more years huh. Cannot wait!

Playa Hejda is offline   Reply With Quote