HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Anyone else going to TC for training camp tickets this weekend?

Old
07-10-2013, 08:47 PM
Heaton
#disapointment

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Heaton
Anyone else going to TC for training camp tickets this weekend?

Hotel prices are insane, I'm staying in Grayling and driving there in the morning.

Last edited by Heaton: 07-10-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Vladdy84
L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
Hotel prices are insane, I'm staying in Grayling and driving there in the morning.
I was considering taking work off Friday and camping outside TC. But decided against it because the only thing I wanted to see was at 5pm on Friday(Scrimmage). If that was Saturday afternoon, I would have totally gone.

Vladdy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Heaton
#disapointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladdy84 View Post
I was considering taking work off Friday and camping outside TC. But decided against it because the only thing I wanted to see was at 5pm on Friday(Scrimmage). If that was Saturday afternoon, I would have totally gone.
Oh, I'm talking about training camp in September, tickets go on sale this weekend.

Old
07-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Vladdy84
L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y

Quote:
Oh, I'm talking about training camp in September, tickets go on sale this weekend.
Oh. Well I'm definitely considering that! I prefer camping (gotta pop-up) in the fall. It's pretty awesome in that area. Do you know if the scrimmages will be during the weekend?

Old
07-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Heaton
#disapointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladdy84 View Post
Oh. Well I'm definitely considering that! I prefer camping (gotta pop-up) in the fall. It's pretty awesome in that area. Do you know if the scrimmages will be during the weekend?
Yeah man, they have scrimmages every single day and this year they're having an alumni vs. celebrity game on Saturday night (I don't know who all is playing). On Sunday they have the Red/White game, it's usually really awesome.

Practice/Scrimmages Thursday-Saturday 9:30AM-12pm or so. Tickets for all of the days including Saturday is from like $100-$120.

Old
07-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Vladdy84
L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y

Quote:
Yeah man, they have scrimmages every single day and this year they're having an alumni vs. celebrity game on Saturday night (I don't know who all is playing). On Sunday they have the Red/White game, it's usually really awesome.

Practice/Scrimmages Thursday-Saturday 9:30AM-12pm or so. Tickets for all of the days including Saturday is from like $100-$120.

C'mon.

Old
07-10-2013, 09:18 PM
LeighDx13

Not going to have the money to do Training Camp this year but I would suggest to anyone undecided to go. It was really fun to see the practices and meet everyone when I went in 2011.

LeighDx13 is offline   Reply With Quote