HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > Entertainment
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Entertainment Discuss movies, tv shows, music, arts, literature, fashion, and upcoming events, concerts, etc.

Official Big Brother 15 Thread (Part 2) (Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-17-2013, 08:23 AM
  #251
irunthepeg
THE ONE WHO KNOCKS
 
irunthepeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Peg, Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,401
vCash: 50
I completely forget about Judd at times When I first saw him I thought aw hell yeah, this guy seems like he's gonna be quotable with his Southern accent. I guess I need to watch the live feeds though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugentHopkinsfan View Post
Helen is incredibly arrogant and this HOH week should have everyone gunning for her. This whole mother act, get along with everyone thing has annoyed me all week.

Nobody should waste their time getting rid of Aaryn or Spencer, the really dangerous players are Helen and Amanda. If they don't go soon they're going deep in the game.
Couldn't stand Helen from day one. She's a politician so of course she knows how to manipulate people and probably is doing things a certain way even more now knowing America is watching and impacting. Plus her vibe to me is that she thinks she's the best player in the house and everything will come up Helen. Hope she gets booted soon.

irunthepeg is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 08:34 AM
  #252
BluesOne31
We going insane
 
BluesOne31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 1,508
vCash: 50
I'm not a fan of Helen either. After she won HOH and danced around for 3 hours celebrating, seriously? You won HOH in week 3 of the game. I fear she may hurt someone out of excitement if she wins the game.

Not to mention her and Elissa's "this is going to be a positive attitude week in the house!!" (The viewers want fights!).

BluesOne31 is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 08:49 AM
  #253
OttawaRoughRiderFan
Make It 30!!!!
 
OttawaRoughRiderFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Niagara
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,682
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxOfChocolates View Post
After Howard leaves within the next two weeks it's gonna be real tough to keep watching. Can't stand most of the people in there (Helen and Amanda especially), I'll probably just cheer for Judd to win.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Sad but true.

OttawaRoughRiderFan is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 09:47 AM
  #254
Marf
Registered User
 
Marf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,613
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluesOne31 View Post
I'm not a fan of Helen either. After she won HOH and danced around for 3 hours celebrating, seriously? You won HOH in week 3 of the game. I fear she may hurt someone out of excitement if she wins the game.

Not to mention her and Elissa's "this is going to be a positive attitude week in the house!!" (The viewers want fights!).
Jeez what crap eh? Why can't they be more racist like Aaryn or pick on the weakest people possible like Jeremy?

Marf is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 11:56 AM
  #255
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 109,951
vCash: 5792
Helen has the power after her alliance was being gunned at for 2 weeks. She has the influence over three nominations and is taking out the person who thinks is running the house. Meanwhile, she actually is running the house. Not sure how you want her to act.

GKJ is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 12:55 PM
  #256
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
Helen has the power after her alliance was being gunned at for 2 weeks. She has the influence over three nominations and is taking out the person who thinks is running the house. Meanwhile, she actually is running the house. Not sure how you want her to act.
Helen isn't close to running the house.

PyrettaBlaze* is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 01:26 PM
  #257
jw2
Registered User
 
jw2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 2,425
vCash: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marf View Post
Jeez what crap eh? Why can't they be more racist like Aaryn or pick on the weakest people possible like Jeremy?
Because you can only be entertaining if you are a racist bully?

jw2 is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 01:30 PM
  #258
habsrock60
Registered User
 
habsrock60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 677
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Helen isn't close to running the house.
While I don't like her, Helen does deserve some credit here. Last week, she singlehandedly started a movement to get a well liked guy in Nick booted out of the house. This week, she won HOH and looks pretty good that she will get another very strong player in
Spoil:
Jeremy
out as well. So while I don't like her, shes running the house just as much as anyone else at this time.

habsrock60 is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 01:39 PM
  #259
jw2
Registered User
 
jw2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 2,425
vCash: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrock60 View Post
While I don't like her, Helen does deserve some credit here. Last week, she singlehandedly started a movement to get a well liked guy in Nick booted out of the house. This week, she won HOH and looks pretty good that she will get another very strong player in
Spoil:
Jeremy
out as well. So while I don't like her, shes running the house just as much as anyone else at this time.
Everyone wanted that individual out, sans 1 or 2 people.


And wasn't it Amanda who tried to keep Elissa's power and also tore apart the MC?
Helen was on the block last week and floated. Elissa approached Nick with a deal, then put Nick up when she didn't like his answer. Amanda took over and threw Nick under the bus based on what McCrae told her.

jw2 is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 02:15 PM
  #260
Penguins23
Le Magnifique
 
Penguins23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Moncton,NewBrunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,553
vCash: 500
Just looked up Big Brother Leak to catch up on what I missed the last few days...best tweet so far.

BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 10h
Jeremy: "Do you spit or swallow?" Aaryn: "I don't know, do you make banana pancakes? Maybe one day you'll know." #BB15

__________________
.
Penguins23 is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 03:12 PM
  #261
GetThePuckOut
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,591
vCash: 1081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguins23 View Post
Just looked up Big Brother Leak to catch up on what I missed the last few days...best tweet so far.

BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 10h
Jeremy: "Do you spit or swallow?" Aaryn: "I don't know, do you make banana pancakes? Maybe one day you'll know." #BB15
It's a good thing David probably doesn't know what Twitter is, or he'd be pissed!

GetThePuckOut is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 03:26 PM
  #262
Milan the God*
king karlsson
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,806
vCash: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBlazer View Post
It's a good thing David probably doesn't know what Twitter is, or he'd be pissed!
I heard a rumour that his surf board has built in twitter integration

Milan the God* is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 04:11 PM
  #263
The Kingslayer
Registered User
 
The Kingslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Yuck horse piss!
Country: Cambodia
Posts: 21,796
vCash: 291
I hope Howard or Judd wins. Everyone else can GTFO.

The Kingslayer is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 06:21 PM
  #264
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 109,951
vCash: 5792
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
Helen isn't close to running the house.
She worked to get Nick voted out last week, and she is eliminating her target this week. If you're working in the house and the person who you want to leave is walking out the door, you're running the house.

GKJ is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:08 PM
  #265
NugentHopkinsfan
Registered User
 
NugentHopkinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,087
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
She worked to get Nick voted out last week, and she is eliminating her target this week. If you're working in the house and the person who you want to leave is walking out the door, you're running the house.
it's way too early in the game to be running the house though. WAY too early.

NugentHopkinsfan is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:11 PM
  #266
Stad
@Malkin2Horny
 
Stad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Saskatoon
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,166
vCash: 500
Hope this MVP twist ends soon. **** is so ****ing rigged.

Stad is online now  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:13 PM
  #267
Evil Speaker
Registered
 
Evil Speaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NorthVan
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 1584
Pretty good speech, but it might not be enough

Evil Speaker is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:16 PM
  #268
Stad
@Malkin2Horny
 
Stad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Saskatoon
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,166
vCash: 500
Andy the worst player in BB history lol. He just follows everyone around.

Stad is online now  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:17 PM
  #269
Cin
Eurosnob.
 
Cin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Country: Thailand
Posts: 7,081
vCash: 558
Like Elissa. Obviously the vote is rigged but the fact that she sees through Amanda's ******** is great.

Deuce Amanda

...and **** you McRae.

Cin is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:19 PM
  #270
RJ8812
Gunner Stahl #9
 
RJ8812's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sudbury
Country: Canada
Posts: 24,749
vCash: 769
Amanda's a bully

RJ8812 is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:23 PM
  #271
Stad
@Malkin2Horny
 
Stad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Saskatoon
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,166
vCash: 500
LOL Jeremy looks funny without a beard.

Stad is online now  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:35 PM
  #272
Izzy
Moderator
FollowmeonInstagram!
 
Izzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,016
vCash: 270
"oh my god, its frickin nick!"

clown

Izzy is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:36 PM
  #273
Stad
@Malkin2Horny
 
Stad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Saskatoon
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,166
vCash: 500
Spencer

Stad is online now  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:38 PM
  #274
Izzy
Moderator
FollowmeonInstagram!
 
Izzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 45,016
vCash: 270
Lol, Spencer.

People who say he's been racist and homophobic are idiots who took his comments clearly wrong.

Izzy is offline  
Old
07-17-2013, 07:40 PM
  #275
Evil Speaker
Registered
 
Evil Speaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: NorthVan
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,652
vCash: 1584
****

Evil Speaker is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.