HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prediction of next Rangers trade

Old
07-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Oak
#1 Hockey Dad

vCash: 50
I'm surprised nobody is talking about Stepan and the Rangers not coming to a deal yet. I really hope giving bucky another chance doesn't bite us in the ass with Step.

On a side note I think MDZ deserves another season to prove his worth. The kid has upside I just think he is a bit of a *****/mentally weak. A non-bully coach might help him grow up a little more and feel comfortable in his own shoes (skates).

Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2013, 02:58 AM
ColonialsHockey10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardacus View Post
I'm surprised nobody is talking about Stepan and the Rangers not coming to a deal yet. I really hope giving bucky another chance doesn't bite us in the ass with Step.

On a side note I think MDZ deserves another season to prove his worth. The kid has upside I just think he is a bit of a *****/mentally weak. A non-bully coach might help him grow up a little more and feel comfortable in his own shoes (skates).
Absolutely correct with MDZ. He's always been a mental midget. A coach that is more lenient on him will allow him to thrive.

ColonialsHockey10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Infinitum Vitae*
XXXXXX

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post
Absolutely correct with MDZ. He's always been a mental midget. A coach that is more lenient on him will allow him to thrive.
hopefully he will flourish under this system.. if not...

Infinitum Vitae* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Chief

vCash: 500
PPQB is the biggest need for the Rangers.

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. With talk of Edler possibly being moved, it would be obvious that the Rangers would be interested.

I also get the feeling Yandle might be at the point where the Yotes will move him for cheaper, up and coming talent.

If either were to come to NY, it would seem to me to mean Staal would be either involved in the deal (with VAN) or moved in a separate deal.

Chief is offline   Reply With Quote