HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013 HFTML Fantasy Draft Discussion Thread Part III

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-18-2013, 01:56 PM
  #76
Baarle*
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 28.294194, -39.07612
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 8,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porn* View Post
nope. nhl.com
That seems like a large waste of time then.

Baarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 01:58 PM
  #77
Porn*
Registered User
 
Porn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In your nightmares
Country: Israel
Posts: 36,113
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Porn*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baarle View Post
That seems like a large waste of time then.
waste of time for me? When (I looked up players to draft I noted the TOI) or for the players? lol.

if anything, it means that their rested lol. it gives the coach the flexibility to put on who's hot, knowing that they are capable of playing bigger minutes if need be or during times of injuries lol.

Porn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 01:58 PM
  #78
Jtabo
Registered User
 
Jtabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan10 View Post
got a great offer for toews, keep them coming !
That right there would stop me from making an offer if I had planned too. I hate GM's that try to start bidding wars. If you get a great offer, you like it, and it works for you, do it. Don't try strong arm people into giving you more when they have already presented you with a "great offer".

Jtabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 01:59 PM
  #79
Jtabo
Registered User
 
Jtabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porn* View Post
waste of time for me? When (I looked up players to draft I noted the TOI) or for the players? lol.

if anything, it means that their rested lol. it gives the coach the flexibility to put on who's hot, knowing that they are capable of playing bigger minutes if need be or during times of injuries lol.
I think he was saying for you. Would have been better to put down what you think your guys will play on a nightly basis, not what they played last year.

Jtabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:05 PM
  #80
Hick Leafs Fan
HickTown
 
Hick Leafs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
That right there would stop me from making an offer if I had planned too. I hate GM's that try to start bidding wars. If you get a great offer, you like it, and it works for you, do it. Don't try strong arm people into giving you more when they have already presented you with a "great offer".
lol......i am trying to get the best possible offer

Hick Leafs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:06 PM
  #81
Porn*
Registered User
 
Porn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In your nightmares
Country: Israel
Posts: 36,113
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Porn*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
I think he was saying for you. Would have been better to put down what you think your guys will play on a nightly basis, not what they played last year.
Ummmm... I spent no time doing this research. I merely noted the times down when figuring out who to draft at the time. I take more then stats into account. lol having what they played last year indicates what they're capable of and what line they should realistically be on.

Porn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:11 PM
  #82
Jtabo
Registered User
 
Jtabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan10 View Post
lol......i am trying to get the best possible offer
Your gunna get no offer because Gm's wont like being jerked around. There is trying to get the best offer, and then there is being a D$#%

Jtabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:13 PM
  #83
Porn*
Registered User
 
Porn*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: In your nightmares
Country: Israel
Posts: 36,113
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Porn*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Your gunna get no offer because Gm's wont like being jerked around. There is trying to get the best offer, and then there is being a D$#%
*nods*

there's a reason I haven't made an offer on Toews lol

Porn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:15 PM
  #84
DD03
3D
 
DD03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,663
vCash: 50
Conacher available. ( really he is )

DD03 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:16 PM
  #85
Hick Leafs Fan
HickTown
 
Hick Leafs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porn* View Post
*nods*

there's a reason I haven't made an offer on Toews lol
maybe cuz you have dats lol

Hick Leafs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:17 PM
  #86
Hick Leafs Fan
HickTown
 
Hick Leafs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Your gunna get no offer because Gm's wont like being jerked around. There is trying to get the best offer, and then there is being a D$#%
w.e.

Hick Leafs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:24 PM
  #87
Jtabo
Registered User
 
Jtabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan10 View Post
w.e.
Take it however you want, I was just pointing out to you that no GM is going to want to deal with you if thats how you conduct your self.

Jtabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:25 PM
  #88
Hick Leafs Fan
HickTown
 
Hick Leafs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,119
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Take it however you want, I was just pointing out to you that no GM is going to want to deal with you if thats how you conduct your self.

that is how i do it, and i have made plenty of deals, so why dont you worry about your own team

Hick Leafs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:27 PM
  #89
Jtabo
Registered User
 
Jtabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsFan10 View Post
that is how i do it, and i have made plenty of deals, so why dont you worry about your own team
Nothing to worry about, its solid from top to bottom

Jtabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:29 PM
  #90
Kyle93
Registered Ugly Boy
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Country: North Korea
Posts: 32,161
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Nothing to worry about, its solid from top to bottom
It may be solid but your top line is soft

Kyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:29 PM
  #91
Community
44 is Rielly good
 
Community's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,988
vCash: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porn* View Post
Ummmm... I spent no time doing this research. I merely noted the times down when figuring out who to draft at the time. I take more then stats into account. lol having what they played last year indicates what they're capable of and what line they should realistically be on.
Kostka got 22:04 of icetime... so if I acquired him and then added the equivelant of 2:19 TOI to him I'd be able to acquire McDonagh right? Sweet!

Community is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:30 PM
  #92
Jtabo
Registered User
 
Jtabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
It may be solid but your top line is soft
Ya but if you mess with me 1st line you will feel the rath of my 3rd and 4th

Jtabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:32 PM
  #93
Kyle93
Registered Ugly Boy
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Country: North Korea
Posts: 32,161
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Ya but if you mess with me 1st line you will feel the rath of my 3rd and 4th
My team ain't afraid of your bottom 6.

Kyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:32 PM
  #94
ajpro20
Registered User
 
ajpro20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: toronto, ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLKesselftw View Post
Kostka got 22:04 of icetime... so if I acquired him and then added the equivelant of 2:19 TOI to him I'd be able to acquire McDonagh right? Sweet!
LOOL yessss

ajpro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:33 PM
  #95
Hick Leafs Fan
HickTown
 
Hick Leafs Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,119
vCash: 500
Tml ftw

Hick Leafs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:34 PM
  #96
ajpro20
Registered User
 
ajpro20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: toronto, ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 317
vCash: 500
Well now guys that are available are Sameulsson, dvorak, jovo, ellerby and heatley maybe as well

ajpro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:37 PM
  #97
Jtabo
Registered User
 
Jtabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
My team ain't afraid of your bottom 6.
Those Russians on your 1st line should be, life will be miserable when their playing Atlanta.

Jtabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:40 PM
  #98
Grant
LL Genius
 
Grant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,017
vCash: 50
Hey, you,

yes you

trade me your goalie PM me.

Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 02:56 PM
  #99
Kyle93
Registered Ugly Boy
 
Kyle93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Country: North Korea
Posts: 32,161
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtabo View Post
Those Russians on your 1st line should be, life will be miserable when their playing Atlanta.
they also have Lucic, Carker, M.Kassian to protect em. Not to mention Kule can throw his weight around too.

Kyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-18-2013, 03:20 PM
  #100
Griffski
Registered User
 
Griffski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 1,015
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle93 View Post
they also have Lucic, Carker, M.Kassian to protect em. Not to mention Kule can throw his weight around too.
yakupov doesn't shy away from physical play either. Sick line.

Griffski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.