HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Philadelphia - Montreal

Old
07-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Habsawce

vCash: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchennSational1022 View Post
My statement had nothing to do with me beefing up my own ego about Talbot, not sure where you're getting that idea from. What I said was pretty much right on track, I'm sure you guys would love to get rid of Bourque.
Not me, he's a top 6 forward who uses his size and chips in with 20+ goals a year. He's the type of player we need on the club.

He's had a couple injuries lately with the abdomen injury when he was traded and the concussion from last year but he's hardly injury prone. He's also signed at 3.33/year cap hit which is incredibly reasonable for a player that can deliver what he does.

Habsawce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Tripod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan44 View Post
Agreed , why would the Flyers be interested jn a 22 year old NHL (near) ready 6'3 220lbs. smooth skating , puck moving offensive defenceman with a mean streak and pontential to grow into a number one ?
Well Philly fans keep getting told that Couts is a bust at the age of 20 even though he is in the NHL. So Nathan REALLY must be a bust.

And yes...that is a joke. I only made that point to show how short sighted some HF people are. Nathan would be a good add to Philly, but probably not for Philly's 2nd line winger that was a #5 overall pick, who just started to breakout this year. Schenn should see a nice jump in points playing with Vinny and Simmonds.

Tripod is offline   Reply With Quote