HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official OT Thread--Kings Lounge XII

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-16-2013, 01:09 AM
  #201
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
6 days till I get back to Cali for about a month. Holy **** I'm going to eat SO MUCH IN N OUT AND SUSHI. So much.
I'll forewarn Alex C. Perhaps it's best she leaves the country for a few weeks.

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:11 AM
  #202
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
I'll forewarn Alex C. Perhaps it's best she leaves the country for a few weeks.
Can't stop true love.

CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:11 AM
  #203
etherialone
dialed in your mom
 
etherialone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Ether
Country: United Nations
Posts: 12,990
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
6 days till I get back to Cali for about a month. Holy **** I'm going to eat SO MUCH IN N OUT AND SUSHI. So much.
Aren't you in the Oakland area?

If so you have to go visit my friend who runs an amazing ayce Sushi place in Reno. Her name is Chun and she is a Master Sushi Chef. She is a really good friend and if you want the best fresh (I know it shouldn't be but it is) Sushi you will ever get and as much of it as you can take and anything you can think of (although I just let her take care of what I eat and it is always out of this world stuff) and it is all for a ridiculously small amount of cash let me know and I will set you up.

I have put a couple of our fellow posters on this so if they want to speak up go ahead.

In and Out is the best too so you just cant go wrong.

I will be in Montreal and then MCH while you are gone but I will be there for two weeks at the end of January too.

etherialone is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:12 AM
  #204
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
Can't stop true love.
You'd be surprised how well a restraining order works.

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:16 AM
  #205
CTKingsFan
6/11/12 & 6/13/14
 
CTKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 2,387
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
6 days till I get back to Cali for about a month. Holy **** I'm going to eat SO MUCH IN N OUT AND SUSHI. So much.
Every time I go back to LA the FIRST thing I do is go to In-N-Out! The one on Washington by LAX. (I don't mess around!)

Five Guys has NOTHING on In-N-Out!!!

CTKingsFan is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:17 AM
  #206
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
Aren't you in the Oakland area?

If so you have to go visit my friend who runs an amazing ayce Sushi place in Reno. Her name is Chun and she is a Master Sushi Chef. She is a really good friend and if you want the best fresh (I know it shouldn't be but it is) Sushi you will ever get and as much of it as you can take and anything you can think of (although I just let her take care of what I eat and it is always out of this world stuff) and it is all for a ridiculously small amount of cash let me know and I will set you up.

I have put a couple of our fellow posters on this so if they want to speak up go ahead.

In and Out is the best too so you just cant go wrong.

I will be in Montreal and then MCH while you are gone but I will be there for two weeks at the end of January too.
I prefer you not degrade the EAST BAY by calling it the Oakland area. Oakland is the scum weighing down the best place in the world to live.

But strictly speaking, yeah Oakland is 15 mins from me.

Reno is pretty far. And little known fact, my grandma is 100% Japanese. She not only makes the worlds best inari, but she goes to Japan town and brings me back Japanese food. We also have quite a few good sushi places near our house, including one that sells American sushi but damn is it amazing. Thanks for the offer. I likely won't be moving the entire time I'm there. Need that much sleep.

Let me know when you're in Manch. Once I get back on the 18th of January, I'll be back to going to all the home games as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
Every time I go back to LA the FIRST thing I do is go to In-N-Out! The one on Washington by LAX. (I don't mess around!)

Five Guys has NOTHING on In-N-Out!!!
I told my parents we're not going home when the pick me up. We're going PAST our house to get In N Out and then we can head home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
You'd be surprised how well a restraining order works.
Nope. I will marry her.

CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:47 AM
  #207
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Let me preface this: Five Guys makes a tremendous burger. However, they are very overrated. The service is top notch though.

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:51 AM
  #208
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
Let me preface this: Five Guys makes a tremendous burger. However, they are very overrated. The service is top notch though.
Never eaten them. Never will. In N Out is crack. So damn good.

CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:55 AM
  #209
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
Never eaten them. Never will. In N Out is crack. So damn good.
It's very good. Probably the best service I've had at a restaurant of that type. Quit being so damn stubborn and just try it one day.

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:58 AM
  #210
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
It's very good. Probably the best service I've had at a restaurant of that type. Quit being so damn stubborn and just try it one day.
I'm the must stubborn mother ****er you've ever met. Seriously. When I'm home, I will likely spend every Friday at our favorite restaurant. I will eat at the same restaurants we've been eating at for years. I don't usually like change.

Except for when I move to the opposite side of the country. And that one time I moved to Calgary. But that's it.

CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 02:00 AM
  #211
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
I'm the must stubborn mother ****er you've ever met. Seriously. When I'm home, I will likely spend every Friday at our favorite restaurant. I will eat at the same restaurants we've been eating at for years. I don't usually like change.

Except for when I move to the opposite side of the country. And that one time I moved to Calgary. But that's it.

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 02:01 AM
  #212
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
I felt the same way about 6 months in.

CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 02:10 AM
  #213
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
I felt the same way about 6 months in.
Is that when you lost your first toe due to frostbite?

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 02:12 AM
  #214
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
Is that when you lost your first toe due to frostbite?
I wish that's all I lost to frostbite....


CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 12:27 PM
  #215
CTKingsFan
6/11/12 & 6/13/14
 
CTKingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 2,387
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
Let me preface this: Five Guys makes a tremendous burger. However, they are very overrated. The service is top notch though.
No doubt that Five Guys makes a solid burger and they have GREAT fries. But, some recent poll had Five Guys rated over In-N-Out and that just silly talk!

Cns, you should try some five guys. It is good! There is one in Manchester on S. Willow St.

CTKingsFan is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 01:03 PM
  #216
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKingsFan View Post
No doubt that Five Guys makes a solid burger and they have GREAT fries. But, some recent poll had Five Guys rated over In-N-Out and that just silly talk!

Cns, you should try some five guys. It is good! There is one in Manchester on S. Willow St.
I think they're awesome and I don't like talking poorly about them, but I've heard people and many publications say it's the best burger you can buy. Not even close. I've had burgers that were triple the price that had triple the flavor.

I still say In-N-Out makes the best fast food you can buy. And I hate saying fast food because that brings up so many gross mental images. Plus In-N-Out takes forever

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 04:38 PM
  #217
Brad Doty
Moderator
Compliance Hero
 
Brad Doty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: I.E.
Country: United States
Posts: 10,283
vCash: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclamation Project View Post
I think they're awesome and I don't like talking poorly about them, but I've heard people and many publications say it's the best burger you can buy. Not even close. I've had burgers that were triple the price that had triple the flavor.

I still say In-N-Out makes the best fast food you can buy. And I hate saying fast food because that brings up so many gross mental images. Plus In-N-Out takes forever
I've never understood people's needs to compare the two because they're two totally different price points. In-N-Out is the best 'fast food' category by far. While I like them more, I still think Five Guys makes the 'better burger', but it's also near twice the price and more of a restaurant. Give me The Habit or Slater's anytime over Five Guys, though, especially if i'm gonna be spending that much!

Brad Doty is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 04:56 PM
  #218
Reclamation Project
#BeatLA
 
Reclamation Project's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,716
vCash: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN14 View Post
I've never understood people's needs to compare the two because they're two totally different price points. In-N-Out is the best 'fast food' category by far. While I like them more, I still think Five Guys makes the 'better burger', but it's also near twice the price and more of a restaurant. Give me The Habit or Slater's anytime over Five Guys, though, especially if i'm gonna be spending that much!
Exactly. The burger at Five Guys costs almost as much as a meal at In-N-Out.

I'm a fan of The Hat too.

If we're talking least favorite it has to be Carl's Jr. Worst **** I've ever eaten.

Reclamation Project is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 05:25 PM
  #219
Omni Owl
Registered User
 
Omni Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,181
vCash: 500
(cough) The Counter (cough)

Omni Owl is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 05:43 PM
  #220
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabwaylingo View Post
(cough) The Counter (cough)
He's choking on the counter?!

CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 05:45 PM
  #221
Omni Owl
Registered User
 
Omni Owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,181
vCash: 500
nudge nudge blarrrggg

Omni Owl is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 05:52 PM
  #222
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 20,347
vCash: 863
The Counter

In and Out

The habit



Five guys

Gentle Ben Kenobi is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
  #223
CNS
A World Alone
 
CNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,252
vCash: 672
In N Out

The Habit

My burgers (key is using horseradish mustard)


The rest




Rest stop moldy burgers





McDonalds

CNS is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 06:00 PM
  #224
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 20,347
vCash: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
In N Out

The Habit

My burgers (key is using horseradish mustard)


The rest




Rest stop moldy burgers





McDonalds
The Counter>>>>>> your Mom

Gentle Ben Kenobi is offline  
Old
12-16-2013, 06:00 PM
  #225
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 20,347
vCash: 863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabwaylingo View Post
(cough) The Counter (cough)
Good man!

Cabwaylingo>>>>>your mom

Gentle Ben Kenobi is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.