My QPR career is finally turning around, tied for 2nd in EPL. Here's team *(overall)*,
Djordjevic (79) - de Jong (84)
Ayew (88) - Hoilett (86)
Diakite (81) - Elm (80)
Traore (78) - Abdennour (85) - Badstuber (84) - Fabio (82)
De Gea (84)
Bracigliano, GK (63): Youth goalkeeper from France, potential in high 80s
Pejcinovic, CB (78): Just a solid and cheap defender sub
Suk Young, LB (76): Really underrated LB who defends and surprising a scoring touch
Townsend, RM (81): Very solid sub, right version of Hoilett 2.0
Odjidja-Ofoe, CM (79): Another solid sub who is great in a defensive or offensive role
Faria, ST (78): My 19 year old beast of a striker from Portugal, has 11 goals in 19 games
Grougi, ST (73): 18 year striker from France, just getting development
A few other players, only youth,
Barrios, CM (66): 17 year old from Spain, has 6 goals in 6 games
Bahoui, ST (72): 18 year old from Portugal, has 3 goals and 9 assists in 11 games
I got some SERIOUSLY underrated players in the transfer windows,
- Abdennour is a freakin beast.
- Favio and Traore both play solid, underrated games.
- Got Elm from M'Bia's money, amazing CDM with amazing penatly kick and free kick stats.
- Hoilett just destroys everyone to the outside and puts in crosses, unstoppable.
- MVP of the season has to got to be (by far) Ayew, I knew this guy would be good, but I didn't know he was going to be this freakin good. He is absolutely unbelievable and I recommend everyone to buy this guy in career mode.
- Djordjevic might only be a 79, but he is most timely striker for me and absolutely stole some games for me in his career.
- de Jong, another very UNDERRATED player, I let go of Remi (sadly due to his age) and picked him up from M'Gladbach and he has been a stud capping 24 goals in 41 games, but he does tend to go on some inconsistent streaks.
Here's a question, have they improved the manager mode since FIFA 11? Do you have youth systems now?
__________________ ďItís embarrassing. Iím embarrassed to be here right now. Itís not even funny. And itís just embarrassing, the way we, you know, the energy we have in the room and the way we approach practices and the way we approach this game. Itís not how youíre going to win any games in this league." - Jean-Sebastien Giguere, April 8 2013
Fifa 12 had youth teams as well. Plus the difference of gameplay between Fifa 11 and Fifa 12 is really huge. I tried playing Fifa 11 the other day and I couldn't because it was a lot worse than Fifa 12.
Also the last fifa I bought was 11, anything after that didn't feel as good. Manager mode is horrific though. No youth system at all, the only thing along those lines you get is if at the end of a season players leave and your squad needs to be filled to reach the minimum so it generates scrubs at like 40 overall.