Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Linus Videll hurt or called up?

Closed Thread

Old
09-21-2003, 11:18 AM
DarioinDenver

vCash: 500
Linus Videll hurt or called up?

He didn't play today for Södertälje SK, he had four points in three games up to the last game and he wasn't on the roster. Can anyone tell me if he was called up or hurt? And so I don't pester anyone in the future, where I can find this out for myself?

Thank you.

Old
09-21-2003, 12:29 PM
Predatore

Send a message via MSN to Predatore
actually he did play today. He did not play yesterday against Rögle (don't know the reason though).

This info might be hard to track down in the future, but I believe SSK's offical homepage (www.sodertaljesk.se) reports some junior hockey news, but then again.. the site is in Swedish.

I do think you'd be better off asking here though.

Old
09-21-2003, 06:36 PM
DarioinDenver

Thank you Pred. Just didn't see him on today's game roster from that sweden j-20 site you linked from the j20 predictions thred. You're the best!

Old
09-22-2003, 05:21 AM
Kronblom

Linus Videll played saturday with the big boys, a pre-season game between Södertälje and Linköping. Reports from other fans are that he played well in that game.

Old
09-22-2003, 05:58 AM
DarioinDenver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronblom
Linus Videll played saturday with the big boys, a pre-season game between Södertälje and Linköping. Reports from other fans are that he played well in that game.
Thanks for the update. Linus was impressive during rookie camp and I was suprised by his skating. Previous reports had his skating being the worst of his attributes and I simply did not see this. He has good vision of the ice and knows how to screen his body from a defender with a long reach. Good passer too. If he continues to develope correctly I think Predatore and the rest of the eliteprospects.com crew have correctly predicted a steal or find in last years draft.

Old
09-28-2003, 09:17 AM
Vman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarioinDenver
Thanks for the update. Linus was impressive during rookie camp and I was suprised by his skating. Previous reports had his skating being the worst of his attributes and I simply did not see this. He has good vision of the ice and knows how to screen his body from a defender with a long reach. Good passer too. If he continues to develope correctly I think Predatore and the rest of the eliteprospects.com crew have correctly predicted a steal or find in last years draft.
I really wanted Vancouver to draft him, but then Colorado took him!

Closed Thread