HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Saturday's Open House... any STH go?

Old
07-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Nashville Transplant

vCash: 500
Saturday's Open House... any STH go?

I had a scheduling conflict, with some dear friends in from LA, and was unable to attend. Wonder what the equipment sale was like, and if there were any great bargains to be had...

Nashville Transplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Preds33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville Transplant View Post
I had a scheduling conflict, with some dear friends in from LA, and was unable to attend. Wonder what the equipment sale was like, and if there were any great bargains to be had...
I picked up a couple of sticks for $10 (price ranged from $10-$80). That was about all I wanted that was there. They had pretty much everything there though to pick from. Sticks, Pads, 'Socks', helmets, nameplates of players who are no longer here, skates, etc.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2013, 04:00 PM
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain

I had to work so I missed out, sadly.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Marty Party
@ The Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville Transplant View Post
I didn't see much this year compared to last even though I got in much earlier. I think the 'golden ticket' folks bought up all the goodies and left the rest. Most of the sticks left when I got in were the $10 variety from players who are now playing elsewhere. There was less inventory as well. I did see one guy walk out with Mason's Preds themed goalie pads.

The autograph session had a crazy long line that stretched from the entrance all the way around to section 114. My buddy got in line about an hour and change before it began and was about 40th from the table. Not sure if they got to the folks by the Music City Center before the open house ended.

Of course the ice was a French's mustard yellow and they were doing the hockey school classes with the kids. Left before the open skate.

Also this year they gave full access to the bowels of the arena by allowing folks to walk all the way around to the Zamboni entrance. They had the stands retracted by sections 109 thru 112 and you could walk right up to the glass. A different view I hadn't seen before.

Not sure if they're going to have Pinnacle parking passes this year. They may be working with the MCC for parking passes but as of now it's still in the air.

Marty Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2013, 02:54 PM
jlsg

I was able to get one of Blum's new sticks, my sone picked up 3 used (Ellis and a couple of others) to practice with in the driveway. My biggest (literally) pickup was Gill's hockey pants for a really great price. Mine were in tatters and it is time to retire them.

jlsg is offline   Reply With Quote