HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Notices

Jerseys for the Outdoor Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-24-2013, 12:49 PM
  #1
roz33
Registered User
 
roz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grapevine,tx
Country: United States
Posts: 47
vCash: 500
Jerseys for the Outdoor Game

So what kind of jerseys do you think will be worn for the outdoor game versus LA? Personally i would love to see the wild wing jersey against the Burger King jersey.

roz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 01:07 PM
  #2
douglast5
PS3 GMC Comish
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,268
vCash: 797
Is it a winter classic or just outdoor game?

Im hoping for a mighty duck jersey. Eggplant vs purple

douglast5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 01:45 PM
  #3
roz33
Registered User
 
roz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grapevine,tx
Country: United States
Posts: 47
vCash: 500
Look something like this

hqdefault.jpg

roz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 01:57 PM
  #4
Kalvinators
Mindholm!!!!
 
Kalvinators's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Latvia
Country: Latvia
Posts: 8,093
vCash: 500
And refs could dress up like zebras:



boyyyyy that would be great

Kalvinators is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 07:46 PM
  #5
Flyboy34
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: 33,000 FT
Posts: 245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglast5 View Post
Is it a winter classic or just outdoor game?

Im hoping for a mighty duck jersey. Eggplant vs purple
Perhaps a matchup of the two worst jerseys in the history of the NHL? Wild Wing Icebreaker vs. The Burger King?

Nm, now that I've logged into the mobile site, I can see that somebody already posted it.

Flyboy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2013, 11:23 PM
  #6
DuckJet
#KESBAE
 
DuckJet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Funkytown
Country: Kazakhstan
Posts: 36,109
vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by roz33 View Post
So what kind of jerseys do you think will be worn for the outdoor game versus LA? Personally i would love to see the wild wing jersey against the Burger King jersey.

DuckJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2013, 09:11 AM
  #7
AnaheimDucks91
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 46
vCash: 500
http://www.thescore.com/buzz/article...ucks-throwback
Nice little article which I guess throws out more speculation

AnaheimDucks91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2013, 11:11 AM
  #8
CrazyDuck4u
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 451
vCash: 500
Anyone know when the tickets for this game will start selling? Btw we should sticky this event..as a game day thread.. Just a thought. it should be called..Stadium Faceoff!! lol.. Or whatever you guys want to call it..

CrazyDuck4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2013, 11:44 AM
  #9
Force951
Registered User
 
Force951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 2,334
vCash: 50
Asked my ticket rep this morning and here is his response.

"We hope to have some more information out later today or early next week and anticipate being able to go on sale to our season ticket holders the week of August 5th. "

Force951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-26-2013, 01:57 PM
  #10
CrazyDuck4u
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 451
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Force951 View Post
Asked my ticket rep this morning and here is his response.

"We hope to have some more information out later today or early next week and anticipate being able to go on sale to our season ticket holders the week of August 5th. "
alright, thanks

CrazyDuck4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-12-2013, 12:48 PM
  #11
Force951
Registered User
 
Force951's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posts: 2,334
vCash: 50
Here is an update, but like the last one who knows if everything comes out as soon as they expect.

I wanted to give you a quick update on the purchase process for the Coors Light Stadium Series Outdoor Game at Dodger Stadium vs. the Kings. We will be sending out information on the game as well as instructions on how to get your tickets shortly. We ran into a few delays getting this information out to you but anticipate going on sale to our season ticket holders soon as soon as we finalize all details relating to the game. Please keep an eye on your email account for further communication about the game and instruction on how to access tickets through account manager.

Force951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2013, 06:35 PM
  #12
mighty all the way
Registered User
 
mighty all the way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 1,476
vCash: 500
Concept


mighty all the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2013, 08:55 PM
  #13
PuqTalk
@PuqOT on Twitter
 
PuqTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
I'd be okay with that, but I hope the Toronto-Detroit game means the NHL isn't afraid of doing color on color... I want an eggplant or jade jersey.

PuqTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2013, 09:20 PM
  #14
Gibsons Finest
Beast
 
Gibsons Finest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Saskatoon/Brandon
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,245
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuqTalk View Post
I'd be okay with that, but I hope the Toronto-Detroit game means the NHL isn't afraid of doing color on color... I want an eggplant or jade jersey.
Don't think eggplant would work if the Kings wear black. Also, I'm guessing they wear purple, although with the amount of retro they already do, who knows.

Either way, unless they go yellow, I'm guessing we go white.

Gibsons Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-13-2013, 10:40 PM
  #15
mighty all the way
Registered User
 
mighty all the way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 1,476
vCash: 500
The white version is better than the dark version with the jade. I hope we're white.

mighty all the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2013, 12:44 AM
  #16
PuqTalk
@PuqOT on Twitter
 
PuqTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibsons Finest View Post
Don't think eggplant would work if the Kings wear black. Also, I'm guessing they wear purple, although with the amount of retro they already do, who knows.

Either way, unless they go yellow, I'm guessing we go white.
I would hope LA doesn't think a yellow jersey is too far out there. A yellow versus jade/eggplant matchup would be awesome.

PuqTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2013, 01:20 AM
  #17
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,184
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuqTalk View Post
I would hope LA doesn't think a yellow jersey is too far out there. A yellow versus jade/eggplant matchup would be awesome.
Awesomely hideous. Purple and gold together just really aren't attractive.

Ducks DVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-14-2013, 01:24 AM
  #18
Sojourn
Global Moderator
Where's the kaboom?
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 24,161
vCash: 50
If the Ducks go '93, I'd expect the Kings to do the same.

__________________
"Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice" -- Polonius
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2013, 03:08 PM
  #19
PuqTalk
@PuqOT on Twitter
 
PuqTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
Awesomely hideous. Purple and gold together just really aren't attractive.






Literally complementary colors and one of the best color schemes out there. Of course the latter is merely opinion.

PuqTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2013, 03:20 PM
  #20
mighty all the way
Registered User
 
mighty all the way's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 1,476
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuqTalk View Post






Literally complementary colors and one of the best color schemes out there. Of course the latter is merely opinion.
Purple and gold like the kings old retro jerseys are really ugly. If they're going retro gotta both do the same time period at least.

mighty all the way is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2013, 04:23 PM
  #21
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,184
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuqTalk View Post






Literally complementary colors and one of the best color schemes out there. Of course the latter is merely opinion.
And they're hideous to me. Red and green are complementary as well, and the old New Jersey uniforms are also tied for some of the ugliest non-alternate jerseys in NHL history IMO. Just because two colors are across from each other on a color wheel does not mean that every hue of those colors go well together, or that they look good in every combination of percentages of those colors.

The Vikings uniforms work by throwing in a lot of white and using only thin accents of gold. They also go with color tones that match far better than the Kings uniforms.

Ducks DVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2013, 06:14 PM
  #22
PuqTalk
@PuqOT on Twitter
 
PuqTalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks DVM View Post
And they're hideous to me. Red and green are complementary as well, and the old New Jersey uniforms are also tied for some of the ugliest non-alternate jerseys in NHL history IMO. Just because two colors are across from each other on a color wheel does not mean that every hue of those colors go well together, or that they look good in every combination of percentages of those colors.

The Vikings uniforms work by throwing in a lot of white and using only thin accents of gold. They also go with color tones that match far better than the Kings uniforms.


Are you referring to these? You think these are bad? Wow. Nevermind convincing you otherwise then.

PuqTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2013, 07:34 PM
  #23
Ducks DVM
Moderator
There is no grunion
 
Ducks DVM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Long Beach, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 15,184
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuqTalk View Post


Are you referring to these? You think these are bad? Wow. Nevermind convincing you otherwise then.
No, I said I think they're HIDEOUS

Bad would be several orders of magnitude better than how I feel about those jerseys.

Ducks DVM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2013, 09:50 PM
  #24
Paul4587
Registered User
 
Paul4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 13,848
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuqTalk View Post


Are you referring to these? You think these are bad? Wow. Nevermind convincing you otherwise then.
Those are disgusting. As are the Kings purple and golds.

Paul4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-16-2013, 10:13 AM
  #25
NEWFowler
hi
 
NEWFowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,239
vCash: 50
Those Devils jerseys are hideous. Yuck. I love the purple and gold though

NEWFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.