HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Travis Zajac

Closed Thread

Old
07-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Zajacs Bowl Cut
Nova Nation

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Zajacs Bowl Cut Send a message via Yahoo to Zajacs Bowl Cut
I am excited to bump this thread next summer.

you know, after he actually plays one hockey game in this deal

Old
07-31-2013, 10:10 PM
JR#9*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zajacs Bowl Cut View Post
I am excited to bump this thread next summer.

you know, after he actually plays one hockey game in this deal
Are you truthfully excited to bump this thread next season??

I'd love to hear how a guy who has been under a .5 pt a game player over a significant sample size of 145 games in the last 3 seasons is going to suddenly bounce back to the 67 pt guy who had Parise on his wing.

What line mates get him back to those numbers offensively on next yrs squad?

And while he is a solid defensive forward he also happens to be a MINUS player in every one of those last 3 seasons as well so also a significant factor when a guy is also struggling to score.

And I've seen you use the whole "he hasn't even played a game under that contract" argument as if that is some sort of positive being that Travis is going to be 29 next season and if he is struggling to create offense at ages 26-27-28 over the last few yrs what will yrs ages 29-37 look like?

Old
08-01-2013, 12:19 AM
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA#11 View Post
Are you truthfully excited to bump this thread next season??

I'd love to hear how a guy who has been under a .5 pt a game player over a significant sample size of 145 games in the last 3 seasons is going to suddenly bounce back to the 67 pt guy who had Parise on his wing.

What line mates get him back to those numbers offensively on next yrs squad?

And while he is a solid defensive forward he also happens to be a MINUS player in every one of those last 3 seasons as well so also a significant factor when a guy is also struggling to score.

And I've seen you use the whole "he hasn't even played a game under that contract" argument as if that is some sort of positive being that Travis is going to be 29 next season and if he is struggling to create offense at ages 26-27-28 over the last few yrs what will yrs ages 29-37 look like?
Using +/- to evaluate defensive prowess

Closed Thread