HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Seats and Tickets for Habs games

Old
08-05-2013, 10:42 AM
kyle44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagistitsyn View Post
Okay, since I don't expect to get an answer about my last question (Row R 113) I decided I was just going to go ahead and grab the tickets anyways, but I ran into another problem and here I am with another question

When I go to the checkout screen it says estimated delivery is the day before the game? I'll already be in Montreal by then and I was hoping to have the tickets with me. Is this accurate with Stubhub, can you really not get the tickets any earlier?
I wouldn't worry about this too much. Ive bought tickets on stub hub on numerous occasions and almost every time I've gotten the tickets at least a month in advance. Most recently I purchased Bluejays tickets with expected delivery the day before the game and I received them a week after purchase. Its basically a failsafe to ensure that sellers that do not yet posses the physical ticket have time to coordinate everything. If the seller has the physical ticket, once he/she receives confirmation from stub hub that the tickets have been purchased, I can almost guarantee the seller will ship immediately. If it so happens that you do not receive tickets in time, like an above poster mentioned you can contact stub hub to have the tickets delivered to the address in which you are residing for the event. If the tickets do not arrive in time, stub hub has a policy that they will acquire you comparable or better seats if possible. A friend of mine had this happen to him and he ended up with far better seats than he originally purchased.

kyle44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2013, 11:14 AM
HANDZ 57
Trap = 4 letter word

vCash: 768
I am going to be there the same time as the OP. What's the max amount of tickets you can buy if you win the lottery? We've got a bachelor party of 8 going up there and I'm thinking the max amount is probably 4 tickets? I guess I might as well throw my name in the hat, just for the hell of it though.

edit: guess I should have went to the site first... Max is 4 tickets. Might have to break the party up into 2 groups of 4. For a Nashville predators game, there should be 8 "cheapish" seats together somewhere, right?

HANDZ 57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDZ 57 View Post
I am going to be there the same time as the OP. What's the max amount of tickets you can buy if you win the lottery? We've got a bachelor party of 8 going up there and I'm thinking the max amount is probably 4 tickets? I guess I might as well throw my name in the hat, just for the hell of it though.
4 tickets per credit card.

Pierre Dagenais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Dagistitsyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle44 View Post
I wouldn't worry about this too much. Ive bought tickets on stub hub on numerous occasions and almost every time I've gotten the tickets at least a month in advance. Most recently I purchased Bluejays tickets with expected delivery the day before the game and I received them a week after purchase. Its basically a failsafe to ensure that sellers that do not yet posses the physical ticket have time to coordinate everything. If the seller has the physical ticket, once he/she receives confirmation from stub hub that the tickets have been purchased, I can almost guarantee the seller will ship immediately. If it so happens that you do not receive tickets in time, like an above poster mentioned you can contact stub hub to have the tickets delivered to the address in which you are residing for the event. If the tickets do not arrive in time, stub hub has a policy that they will acquire you comparable or better seats if possible. A friend of mine had this happen to him and he ended up with far better seats than he originally purchased.
Awesome ! Good to hear. Thanks for all the info!

Dagistitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote