HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Over/Under 2013 Red Wings Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-29-2013, 04:30 PM
  #51
Phil18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montréal
Country: Canada
Posts: 83
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen View Post
Under. He probably won't average more than 2 sog per game.

Over/under: wings' offense improves and we have 5+ forwards with 45 points or more
Under

Over/under Martin Frk 1 game with the Red Wings

Phil18 is offline  
Old
07-29-2013, 04:31 PM
  #52
Jurky
Free the HolySlapper
 
Jurky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,792
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil18 View Post
Under

Over/under Martin Frk 1 game with the Red Wings
Under

O/U 3 starts for Mrazek?

Jurky is offline  
Old
07-29-2013, 04:40 PM
  #53
Johnz96*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil18 View Post
Under

Over/under Martin Frk 1 game with the Red Wings
I loved it when the Wings would have first pretty much locked up well before the season ended and would rest vets and call up prospects for a game or 2. A great developmental experience for the youngsters and also good for evaluating the prospect's progress with and against the world's best and for fans to have a sneak peak.
I'm gonna go under, too many older forward prospects who would be ahead of him at this point but the Wings have a lot of older forwards with injury history and and it wouldn't surprise me if he tears it up in camp and preseason so you never know.
Oer/under Almqvist 1 game with the Wings. Seems more likely to me as he older more experienced, more accomplished at the pro ranks and the Wings don't have a surplus at D like they do at forward.

Johnz96* is offline  
Old
07-29-2013, 04:43 PM
  #54
Johnz96*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnz96 View Post
I loved it when the Wings would have first pretty much locked up well before the season ended and would rest vets and call up prospects for a game or 2. A great developmental experience for the youngsters and also good for evaluating the prospect's progress with and against the world's best and for fans to have a sneak peak.
I'm gonna go under, too many older forward prospects who would be ahead of him at this point but the Wings have a lot of older forwards with injury history and and it wouldn't surprise me if he tears it up in camp and preseason so you never know.
Oer/under Almqvist 1 game with the Wings. Seems more likely to me as he older more experienced, more accomplished at the pro ranks and the Wings don't have a surplus at D like they do at forward.
I guess I'm too slow on the draw. That's the second time that's happened to me.

Johnz96* is offline  
Old
07-29-2013, 04:45 PM
  #55
Johnz96*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph Lundgren View Post
Under

O/U 3 starts for Mrazek?
With Gustavsson injury history and the fact that he could stink it up when he gets his opportunities, I will go over. I think there are goalies not in the NHL that are better than some that are, that just haven't had the opportunity. I would rather have somebody like that as a backup or the heir apparent #1 than spend $1.5m on cap space on a backup.
Over/under Almquist 1 game.

Johnz96* is offline  
Old
07-29-2013, 04:45 PM
  #56
PigPen
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnz96 View Post
I loved it when the Wings would have first pretty much locked up well before the season ended and would rest vets and call up prospects for a game or 2. A great developmental experience for the youngsters and also good for evaluating the prospect's progress with and against the world's best and for fans to have a sneak peak.
I'm gonna go under, too many older forward prospects who would be ahead of him at this point but the Wings have a lot of older forwards with injury history and and it wouldn't surprise me if he tears it up in camp and preseason so you never know.
Oer/under Almqvist 1 game with the Wings. Seems more likely to me as he older more experienced, more accomplished at the pro ranks and the Wings don't have a surplus at D like they do at forward.
Over. Maybe towards the Midway point to reward him for good play in gr and if we have 2+ injuries on our blue line at the same time.

Over/under: franzen pretty much throws in the towel and half-***** it through the season and finishes with 20-25 goals despite having the talent and physical tools to drive the net like nobodies business and get 40

PigPen is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 01:51 AM
  #57
Zetterbergs Beard
Red Wins fan
 
Zetterbergs Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Sweden
Posts: 410
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen View Post
Over. Maybe towards the Midway point to reward him for good play in gr and if we have 2+ injuries on our blue line at the same time.

Over/under: franzen pretty much throws in the towel and half-***** it through the season and finishes with 20-25 goals despite having the talent and physical tools to drive the net like nobodies business and get 40
Uhh... yes? Over??

Zetterberg 20.5 goals over/under?

Zetterbergs Beard is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 03:06 AM
  #58
Detroit Swed Wings
#FireHolland
 
Detroit Swed Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Malmö
Country: Sweden
Posts: 243
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetterbergs Beard View Post
Uhh... yes? Over??

Zetterberg 20.5 goals over/under?
Under.

Alfie 5 GWG, over/under?

Detroit Swed Wings is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 09:35 AM
  #59
Shoalzie
Registered User
 
Shoalzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Portland, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 14,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Swed Wings View Post
Alfie 5 GWG, over/under?


Under


Over/Under: 4 Red Wings winning a medal (gold/silver/bronze) at Sochi?

Shoalzie is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 09:57 AM
  #60
Konnan511
#FreePulu
 
Konnan511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Traverse City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Konnan511
Over.

2 Datsyuk breakaway goals O/U.

Konnan511 is online now  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:04 AM
  #61
RedWingsForPresident
Registered User
 
RedWingsForPresident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnan511 View Post
Over.

2 Datsyuk breakaway goals O/U.
Over.

Patrick Eaves and Drew Miller combine for 27 goals?

RedWingsForPresident is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:10 AM
  #62
Johnz96*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsForPresident View Post
Over.

Patrick Eaves and Drew Miller combine for 27 goals?
Under

2 shorties for Helm

Johnz96* is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:14 AM
  #63
Eastopia
Registered User
 
Eastopia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Country: Sweden
Posts: 670
vCash: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnz96 View Post
Under

2 shorties for Helm
Under.

30% of Abdelkader's goals will be scored through other means than his stick, over or under?

Eastopia is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:22 AM
  #64
Shoalzie
Registered User
 
Shoalzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Portland, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 14,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastopia View Post
30% of Abdelkader's goals will be scored through other means than his stick, over or under?

Under


Over/Under: As a team, the Wings will win 53% of their faceoffs?

Shoalzie is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:33 AM
  #65
Johnz96*
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 982
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoalzie View Post
Under


Over/Under: As a team, the Wings will win 53% of their faceoffs?
Under. The Wings were at 50.8% last year. Weiss and Filppula are equally as good on the draw. Only Boston and San Jose won more than 53% of their faceoffs last year.

30 points for Smith

Johnz96* is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:40 AM
  #66
The Nose
#thefuture
 
The Nose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 6,855
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnz96 View Post
Under. The Wings were at 50.8% last year. Weiss and Filppula are equally as good on the draw. Only Boston and San Jose won more than 53% of their faceoffs last year.

30 points for Smith
Over

18.5 goals for Abby.

The Nose is online now  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:43 AM
  #67
Licklas Nidstrom
Registered User
 
Licklas Nidstrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Some Computer
Posts: 660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nose View Post
Over

18.5 goals for Abby.
Under.

End of regular season team ranking in Goals Against : 7.5

Licklas Nidstrom is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 10:52 AM
  #68
Shoalzie
Registered User
 
Shoalzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Portland, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 14,197
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licklas Nidstrom View Post
Under.

End of regular season team ranking in Goals Against : 7.5


Under; I can see them being a top 5 or 6 defensive team.



Over/Under: "Bowman rating" (PP% + PK%) of 91%? (90.1% in '13)

Shoalzie is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 11:13 AM
  #69
wingfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 403
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoalzie View Post
Under; I can see them being a top 5 or 6 defensive team.



Over/Under: "Bowman rating" (PP% + PK%) of 91%? (90.1% in '13)
I'll go over. PK will improve as will the PP with a healthy Helm, Danny D, and adding Weiss.

Over/Under: Wings finish top 5 again in team goals against?

wingfan is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 11:17 AM
  #70
Kronwalled55
Eatin' your hats
 
Kronwalled55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 4,917
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingfan View Post
I'll go over. PK will improve as will the PP with a healthy Helm, Danny D, and adding Weiss.

Over/Under: Wings finish top 5 again in team goals against?
Under, especially since they're in the East now.

Over/Under: 9 power play goals for Datsyuk

Kronwalled55 is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 12:06 PM
  #71
Konnan511
#FreePulu
 
Konnan511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Traverse City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Konnan511
Under.

This or that: Who has more points, Filppula or Weiss or Brunner (if he stays in the NHL)

Konnan511 is online now  
Old
07-30-2013, 12:57 PM
  #72
hot dog
Registered User
 
hot dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnan511 View Post
Under.

This or that: Who has more points, Filppula or Weiss or Brunner (if he stays in the NHL)
Weiss slightly over Filppula, Brunner a bit behind, assuming all healthy and playing.

150 points combined for Datsyuk/Zetterberg?

hot dog is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 12:58 PM
  #73
Heaton
#disapointment
 
Heaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rochester, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 17,201
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Heaton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dog View Post
Weiss slightly over Filppula, Brunner a bit behind, assuming all healthy and playing.

150 points combined for Datsyuk/Zetterberg?
Over.

People start calling for Babcock to be fired: November 30th.

Heaton is offline  
Old
07-30-2013, 01:39 PM
  #74
Konnan511
#FreePulu
 
Konnan511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Traverse City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,285
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Konnan511
After a third round exit, so I say after (over?).

10 first star awards for Datsyuk.

Konnan511 is online now  
Old
07-30-2013, 08:30 PM
  #75
Zetterbergs Beard
Red Wins fan
 
Zetterbergs Beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Sweden
Posts: 410
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnan511 View Post
After a third round exit, so I say after (over?).

10 first star awards for Datsyuk.
Over.

59.5 starts for Howard over/under?

Zetterbergs Beard is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:32 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.