HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

I just had a flash why i like Perezhogin..

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-22-2005, 05:55 PM
  #1
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
I just had a flash why i like Perezhogin..

..other than just skills..

He's style, his face, is natural talent reminds me somewhat of Vladimir Guerrero... Shy guy, while being extremelly talented but doesnt always look.. beatiful, more like a raw talent but still with ''grace'' in his moves.. plays at 110%... dunno.. just a tought.
in some ways he seem naive, just like Vlady.

just a tought.. hehe

Perez pic:
http://stars.global-sport.ru/images/...Perezhogin.jpg

Vlady pic:
http://www.gbwebdesign.com/Players/guerrero.gif


maybe i'm just overthinking here.. lol

by the way I am far from saying Perez will be a legend like Vladdy IS already. Vlady is the man... sniff

Crusher20 is offline  
Old
06-22-2005, 05:57 PM
  #2
leafaholix*
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ron Hainsey is King!
Country: Botswana
Posts: 22,934
vCash: 500
lol, Jesus Christ...

leafaholix* is offline  
Old
06-22-2005, 05:59 PM
  #3
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid_leaf_guy
lol, Jesus Christ...

not talking body or skin here, i'm talking beyond that.. skills style attitude in and out the ice.

but.. i could still understand your taught.


Crusher20 is offline  
Old
06-22-2005, 06:01 PM
  #4
CrAzYNiNe
Registered User
 
CrAzYNiNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,954
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
I miss vlady

CrAzYNiNe is offline  
Old
06-22-2005, 06:08 PM
  #5
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe
I miss vlady
thank you Jeffrey Loria..

I'm 100% baseball in a new stadium with no roof would have been a major sucess, heck even the Impact can gather 15 000+ fans a game.. and where a talking really really low quality soccer here.. (compare to the elite)

Crusher20 is offline  
Old
06-22-2005, 08:55 PM
  #6
Blades 0f Steel
Registered User
 
Blades 0f Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Tibet
Posts: 11,523
vCash: 500
............
............
...........
This lockout has gone on far too long..........

Blades 0f Steel is offline  
Old
06-22-2005, 09:07 PM
  #7
wedge
Registered User
 
wedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: victoriaville
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,262
vCash: 500
I just hope Perezoghin will have a much better attitude than Guerrero.

come on, the guy never talked to the media and seemed to don't give a f%#% about the fans.

wedge is offline  
Old
06-22-2005, 10:12 PM
  #8
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryderama
I just hope Perezoghin will have a much better attitude than Guerrero.

come on, the guy never talked to the media and seemed to don't give a f%#% about the fans.

Guerrero is shy... you wont see him talk more in any city, but the guy is GREAT with the fans, always invited kids to the games and etc... things not seeing on tv. the guy isnt an intellectual, he didnt learn how to speak in english properly yet.. not because he isnt a ''smart'' guy in knowledge that he isnt a good man.

Crusher20 is offline  
Old
06-23-2005, 01:25 AM
  #9
Form and Substance
Registered User
 
Form and Substance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,673
vCash: 500
I don't think Vlad speaks a word of English.

Form and Substance is offline  
Old
06-23-2005, 10:18 AM
  #10
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20
..other than just skills..

He's style, his face, is natural talent reminds me somewhat of Vladimir Guerrero... Shy guy, while being extremelly talented but doesnt always look.. beatiful, more like a raw talent but still with ''grace'' in his moves.. plays at 110%... dunno.. just a tought.
in some ways he seem naive, just like Vlady.

just a tought.. hehe

Perez pic:
http://stars.global-sport.ru/images/...Perezhogin.jpg

Vlady pic:
http://www.gbwebdesign.com/Players/guerrero.gif


maybe i'm just overthinking here.. lol

by the way I am far from saying Perez will be a legend like Vladdy IS already. Vlady is the man... sniff
you are kidding right?

VAN-HAB is offline  
Old
06-23-2005, 11:06 AM
  #11
Form and Substance
Registered User
 
Form and Substance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,673
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20

Er isn't vlad being a little risqué with that pose?

Form and Substance is offline  
Old
06-24-2005, 11:59 PM
  #12
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leachmeister2000
Er isn't vlad being a little risqué with that pose?
well he hit, catchs, ballz every day.. so he dont mind i guess. lol

Crusher20 is offline  
Old
06-25-2005, 01:00 AM
  #13
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,690
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill pickles
............
............
...........
This lockout has gone on far too long..........

No kidding, eh?

Vladdy doens't seem to be a shy guy...haven't seen him in the dugout? He's always talking to somebody well...Cabrere is now a part of the Los Angeles Angels and when Vlads hits an homerun...they're doing like a odd little festival by clapping eachothers.Leachmesiter is right...he doesn't speak a word in english..that's problably why he's shy.Even at the all star game, last year..he wasn't looking like a shy guy...

But I understand what ya want to say....Perez seems to be a quite shy guy but I don't think, Vlady is.

They've both great all around skills and that's true.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
06-25-2005, 01:05 AM
  #14
Crusher20
Registered User
 
Crusher20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Country: Ecuador
Posts: 4,645
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great One
No kidding, eh?

Vladdy doens't seem to be a shy guy...haven't seen him in the dugout? He's always talking to somebody well...Cabrere is now a part of the Los Angeles Angels and when Vlads hits an homerun...they're doing like a odd little festival by clapping eachothers.Leachmesiter is right...he doesn't speak a word in english..that's problably why he's shy.Even at the all star game, last year..he wasn't looking like a shy guy...

But I understand what ya want to say....Perez seems to be a quite shy guy but I don't think, Vlady is.

They've both great all around skills and that's true.

yeah but thats after 7-8 season in the pros. any shy guy would start speaking.. ask Vidro... kidding. lol

Crusher20 is offline  
Old
06-25-2005, 10:23 AM
  #15
Habsaku
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,554
vCash: 500
They have no ressemblance other then being both sports players in Montreal. Seriously, Guerrero might be the most talented baseball player in the world. Perezhogin wasnt even the most talented in the AHL.

Habsaku is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.