NHL 14 | HF Dont Toews Me Bro | --League is dead--
Rules: - Superstar Difficulty
- 5 minute periods
- Normal NHL Rules
- Waivers: Off
- Hardcore Simulation
1) BE ACTIVE. If I notice that you are inactive or if I get too many people complaining that you're inactive then you will be kicked.
2) This whole thing about glitch goals... there's no such thing. Glitch goals are part of the game and its your own fault if you can't find a way to stop that person from doing the same shot over and over again. That being said, it should be easy to prevent the "glitch goals" from happening right? Since you know exactly what they're going to do.
3) Do whatever you have to do to get your games in. Message people on HFBoards or on xbox live, whatever works for you.
4) If a player leaves a game that is not due to connection loss, then they will get a warning the first time. If it happens a second time then they will be kicked out of the league and will be placed at the bottom of the reserve list and they will also not be able to return to the league for 7 days.
5) Team play is allowed during the season as long as the other player agrees to it. It is NOT allowed during the playoffs.
6) If a player isn't around (they're on vacation or something) then they MUST enable cpus so that other players can play them.
7) If for whatever reason you decide to leave the league please LET ME KNOW WHY. If I did something wrong LET ME KNOW, that way I can correct my mistakes and be a better commissioner in the future.
8) Sims will be every 3 days at 10:00pm EST. We will NOT be simming on major holidays. I play hockey on Saturday nights which starts in late September or early October. And I play from 10:00-11:30. I also go to hockey games on Friday nights which starts in October, usually they end around 10:00. So if a sim happens to be on a Friday or Saturday night then the sim time will be slightly different.
9) You are allowed to play CPU
I've noticed alot of people like to completely blow up there team to the point where its not even recognizable, or they make so many trades to the point where they basically have an all star team. So, in order to try and prevent this from happening im going to be setting a trade limit...
Regular Season - 3 Trades
Off Season - 4 Trades
Trade Deadline - Regardless of how many trades you have made during the season, you will be able to make a maximum of 3 trades during the sim of the trade deadline
No trading with cpu's
Any player higher than 83 overall that gets traded in the pre/post season cannot be traded until after that season hits the trade deadline, and any aquisitions made during the season or on trade deadline cannot be traded until the following deadline. This is to help prevent players from bouncing around from team to team